OFFICIAL Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #1081
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
wait till walter white brings that blue meth to charming
 5 years ago '04        #1082
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
So clay told other homie to roll up on jax with a black dude...
looks like it

!!! said:
Poor Abel. That kid couldn't catch a break throughout the series. Heart deffect, kid napping, now this.
i think that was gemma's blood but

I'm The Dan said:
Yeah. Eli fittin to snitch on Juice for some information.

As much as I like Juice, he deserves what's coming to him. Going behind the club's back and snitching and now following Clay around like a bi*ch. Juice going to get that business.
yup, juice been hanging on by a thread. i doubt he the n*gga on his knees tho, i think thats frankie bi*ch a.ss

Gemma dumb a.ss always gettin bailed out, this bi*ch need to go.

my n*gga unser still alive

as much as i dislike clay snake a.ss the n*gga is smart as fu*k

i wanna see whats gonna happen wit my n*gga pope. i can see pope helpin jax take out clay cuz y'all know pope aint gon let sh*t slide.
 5 years ago '06        #1083
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25649 25649
Jimmy smits is a g man he riding with the sons. Unless his character takes his son and leaves he gonna die or turn on the sons.
 5 years ago '09        #1084
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
spoilers from nexts weeks trailer!

[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #1085
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
 !!! said:
Poor Abel. That kid couldn't catch a break throughout the series. Heart deffect, kid napping, now this.
and his real mom was a crackhead junkie and he don't even kno

So many people getting murked this season, I don't know how to conduct myself watching this show anymore

I Don't wanna believe it but the camera panned to the backseat then showed the blood, had to be Able's
 5 years ago '05        #1086
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
wait so a van pulls up on jax and chibs unloads a Uzi on them doesn't k!ll one of them they crash guy gets out the van sprays the Uzi again chibs does a rambo flip dodges the Uzi bullets and jax k!lls him???

seems legit
 10-24-2012, 06:02 AM         #1087
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this episode

I was praying for Unser, Clay is so grimey. Can't deny his genius sometimes
 10-24-2012, 06:07 AM         #1088
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gravediggaz said:
wait so a van pulls up on jax and chibs unloads a Uzi on them doesn't k!ll one of them they crash guy gets out the van sprays the Uzi again chibs does a rambo flip dodges the Uzi bullets and jax k!lls him???

seems legit
First, since when are any of the shootouts in this show realistic? Everyone seems to have terrible aim, I was over that a long time ago.

Secondly, I'm pretty sure that black dude was told to miss on purpose just to chase them off the road. And the rest is his own doing by using an uzi in the dark.
 5 years ago '06        #1089
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Clay will win. I been saying it.. the retirement plan is coming together nicely..
 5 years ago '11        #1090
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,298 | Props total: 25120 25120
i just dont get the end..where did the black guys come from? cant be with pope..

that boy is beyond dead r.i.p but now it gets rid of the ex-mother drama and that boy wasn't talking or adding to the plot so in hollywood anyone can get it
 5 years ago '09        #1091
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
 10-24-2012, 07:17 AM         #1092
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
i just dont get the end..where did the black guys come from? cant be with pope..
There was only ONE black guy, the other dude was the Nomad. It's Clay taking attention away from himself.
 5 years ago '06        #1093
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,441 | Props total: 26137 26137
 Yung Dilla said:
Jimmy smits is a g man he riding with the sons. Unless his character takes his son and leaves he gonna die or turn on the sons.
That a.ss whopping wasnt for the sons, that was for gemma
 5 years ago '06        #1094
SM 38164 heat pts38164 OP
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67131 67131

[pic - click to view]

On Tuesday’s Sons of Anarchy, Joel McHale’s character, Warren, swept into Charming for a brief visit, leaving a path of destruction in his wake.

[Warning: Spoilers from the Tuesday, Oct. 23 episode.]

It turns out the conman’s con is sleeping with women and robbing them -- and at the beginning of Tuesday’s episode, we find out his latest victim is Gemma (Katey Sagal).

PHOTOS: Emmys 2012: Kurt Sutter and Wife Katey Sagal on the Set of 'Sons of Anarchy'

Of course, this leads to her son Jax (Charlie Hunnam) and Gemma’s new ex-beau Nero Padilla (Jimmy Smits) both going after Warren.

But surprisingly for a show that’s infamous for its bloody, dramatic deaths, Warren isn’t k!lled off. Sure, he’s nearly thrown onto a freeway and later beaten up, but he walks away.

“Everyone was like, ‘Hey, you weren’t k!lled,’” McHale tells The Hollywood Reporter. “They’re like, ‘That doesn’t happen -- usually everyone dies.’”

McHale, who stars on NBC’s Community, says he met Sons of Anarchy creator Kurt Sutter and his wife Sagal when they appeared on his talk show, The Soup.

“That’s where the love began. Kurt and I started a relationship -- a Twitter relationship more than anything -- and then just out of the blue he was like, ‘Would you want to come on the show?’” says McHale.

PHOTOS: 'Sons of Anarchy's' 10 Most Dramatic deaths

“I don’t know if he wrote the character with me in mind, or if he already had it going and stuck me in, but it was really fun to play,” says McHale, whose guest arc concluded after two episodes.

McHale’s scenes took place at what he describes as a “fleabag motel” in the northern part of Los Angeles.

“I imagine there’ve been a lot of condoms and needles used in that motel,” McHale says.

At the very end of last week’s episode, Warren picks up Gemma in a bar, and at the beginning of Tuesday’s we find him in bed with the SAMCRO matriarch.

“She’s like a grand dame of Hollywood,” McHale says of Sagal. “She has not stopped working since 1986 or something. When Married With Children hit, she just never stopped.”

“And she should be given nine Emmys for her work on this show. She’s a tremendous actor,” he adds. Sagal won a Golden Globe for her work in 2011, but the FX hit has been surprisingly missing from Emmy noms each year. “I don’t know how that show doesn’t get nominated for an Emmy for best drama every year,” adds McHale.

STORY: Dave Navarro Rides Into 'Sons of Anarchy'

When Gemma wakes up, Warren has already swiped her wallet and gets away with her car as well. She calls Nero and Jax, who then go after the con artist. They end up tracking him down, and nearly throw him onto the highway, but decide there are too many witnesses.

Nero isn’t done with Warren, however, and later in the episode, he tracks him down, and beats him until he’s lying in a pool of his own blood.

McHale says the beat-down was a fun scene because he got to do his own stunts, and that the whole thing took a couple hours to shoot.

But because Warren isn’t actually murdered, there’s always a chance he could drop back into the show in a future episode or season. McHale says he’d love an invitation to return to Charming.

“Dear god, I hope so. I would be thrilled,” he said. “Because then that would mean that my death would be much more spectacular.”

“Hopefully he’ll bring me back and I’ll be r*ped by a semi or something. It’ll be some horrible death,” he adds.

STORY: 'Sons of Anarchy': Ron Perlman on Clay's Big Reveal

McHale is also awaiting news of the return of his own show, Community, which was originally scheduled to return for season four on Friday, Oct. 19, but was pulled off the schedule without news of a new return date.

McHale tells THR that he hasn’t been told anything else about a new premiere date.

“We don’t know yet. I’m just going to wait for the text message,” he says.

Sons of Anarchy airs Tuesdays at 10 p.m. on FX.
 5 years ago '09        #1095
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 iCON-8 said:
Clay will win. I been saying it.. the retirement plan is coming together nicely..
hes dead this season along with gemma i can feel it..although gemma is a great character i think shes spiraling downwards and now this accident

either shes going to a rehab center or k!lling clay and herself
 5 years ago '05        #1096
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,156 | Props total: 18414 18414
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
how long has it been since Bobby last performed as Bobby Elvis?
Had to have been season 2 or 3 I think.
 5 years ago '09        #1097
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,827 | Props total: 17917 17917
Gemma thru the windshield????
 5 years ago '04        #1098
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,179 | Props total: 1514 1514
The dude from Grounded for Life and a bunch of other sh*t will be a new character in a few weeks..I wonder what role he will play
 5 years ago '07        #1099
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,208 | Props total: 19874 19874
Gemma. One of those dudes should of been like "na, I'll drive you home". Watch her try and blame some black guys now too.
 5 years ago '05        #1100
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
what the fu*k is going on man...maybe franky was the guy that got away in the truck? but then why would he be rolling with a black guy? im messed up

and gemma
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy