OFFICIAL Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #981
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
Clay's a f*ggot, rat...........

and people are bi*ches for hating a snake that k!lled his best friend, ratted out a brothel and all the other hoe sh*t this dude has pulled over the course of 5 seasons? idk about you but I dont respect snakes or rats
 wolfpack32 said:
I think by people hating Clay (myself included) really shows how good of a character he really is. To have any emotions, weather good or bad, towards a character means there doing something right. And dont forget, its the writers who lead you to hate him for the actions they are making him do, so its not people fault for taking what is handed to them.
I don't think i take the show as serious as some of y'all.. i take it serious in a different way.. i love clay as a character and he is hands down the best character and actor on that show.. i dont have emotion towards the story of the show tho.. never have.. i just respect the best acting and character..

Without all that dirt sh*t the show would be garbage like i said before.. remember Jax doesn't want nothing to do with gangs, drugs, crime etc.. Clay the character brings the excitement to the story with all the sh*t he does.. Jax is actually kinda boring and a try hard... He ain't a real G.. he tryna live up to something he just aint..
 5 years ago '12        #982
SlimDunkin 1717 heat pts1717
space
space
$10,570 | Props total: 1616 1616
 Bedewe22 said:
I was watching Bad Boys last night and realized that was Tig taking an L from Will Smith in the opening scene.

i saw bobby playin a bum on curb your enthusiam the other night
 5 years ago '09        #983
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
space
$26,046 | Props total: 1326 1326
anyone got links to season 4??
 10-19-2012, 05:22 PM         #984
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tig is going to get in some trouble for that double murder.. guards wife scratched his neck.. should have his DNA in the system.. not to mention the link to the guard from when they were in prison..
 5 years ago '05        #985
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,162 | Props total: 18436 18436
^if that did happen maybe they'd have Pope pull some strings for em. Idk if he'd go for it considering its Tig though
 5 years ago '11        #986
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
3 dope episodes in a row and this thread still stuck on that race bullsh*t?

5 years ago '05        #987
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 @RG3 said:
Tig is going to get in some trouble for that double murder.. guards wife scratched his neck.. should have his DNA in the system.. not to mention the link to the guard from when they were in prison..
I think the scratch on the neck will be something more for the cops wife's murder. I think the cop will see Tigg with the scratches and think Tigg did it. The DNA will clear him, though.

I also think that Unser is going to end up shooting Clay's guy that actually shot the cops wife. Then they'll bury it and nobody will know it was him besides Unser (when he sees the scratches on the neck).
 5 years ago '04        #988
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I hope Clay does some serious damage. Jax needs to reap the consequences for keeping him alive and not letting Opie do work. Clay shoulda been dead, and now he's gonna okie doke em all

Hate to break it to ya'll, but Jax aint really a leader...he's just playing the role. If Sutter had balls, he'd k!ll Jax in the end, let him follow the same path as his father for thinking he could control the uncontrollable.
 5 years ago '09        #989
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
Kill Clay and Gemma and everything goes to normal and all the people stop dying. Gemma and Clay have taken out a lot of people since this sh*t started and most of them weren't even by their actual hands.

As long as they live expect more of it.
 5 years ago '09        #990
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,314 | Props total: 7971 7971
 TheMagicMan said:
I hope Clay does some serious damage. Jax needs to reap the consequences for keeping him alive and not letting Opie do work. Clay shoulda been dead, and now he's gonna okie doke em all

Hate to break it to ya'll, but Jax aint really a leader...he's just playing the role. If Sutter had balls, he'd k!ll Jax in the end, let him follow the same path as his father for thinking he could control the uncontrollable.
been saying that for 3 seasons now, you guys love Jax but imo he's too nice and civil to be a leader of a gang.....plus he doesnt have that k!ller instinct, he was basically giving the crown to be prince because of who his father was and because clay basically adopted the kid after jax's dad got bodied......but imo he has never proving himself, and every week he shows me why he aint built for this sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #991
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25838 25838
 @RG3 said:
didn't they say they were gonna get rid of the bodies?
 5 years ago '06        #992
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25838 25838
 Jacc Blacc said:
been saying that for 3 seasons now, you guys love Jax but imo he's too nice and civil to be a leader of a gang.....plus he doesnt have that k!ller instinct, he was basically giving the crown to be prince because of who his father was and because clay basically adopted the kid after jax's dad got bodied......but imo he has never proving himself, and every week he shows me why he aint built for this sh*t
I disagree jax is smart and shows he can be a leader a smart one like pop said to him. He is gonna end up being a pope jr ''legit'' business man with power and muscle
 5 years ago '09        #993
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
 Yung Dilla said:
didn't they say they were gonna get rid of the bodies?
They are just dropping them out in the woods. They aren't calling in a cleaner or something like that to handle it. Very possible it does come back to bite him in the a.ss.
 5 years ago '11        #994
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,668 | Props total: 12 12
 Jacc Blacc said:
he k!lls a man with this

[pic - click to view]

yeah hes too nice

Sure Jax is civil but hes playing it smart..thats how players turn into kings
 5 years ago '04        #995
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,185 | Props total: 1518 1518
They better stick those bodies deep..

"When I tell you to put a body in the marsh..you put him in the fu*king marsh."
 5 years ago '09        #996
OGBIGBOY 9 heat pts
space
space
$745 | Props total: 5 5
Tonight dawgs
 5 years ago '05        #997
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,162 | Props total: 18436 18436
Gonna be a helluva episode
 5 years ago '12        #998
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,833 | Props total: 1748 1748
It's time my brothers
 5 years ago '10        #999
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
Yo, stuck out of town. Any streams?
 5 years ago '12        #1000
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,833 | Props total: 1748 1748
Cant wait to see whats gonna happen between Tara and Otto
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago