OFFICIAL Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #961
OGBIGBOY 9 heat pts
space
space
$745 | Props total: 5 5
 Illuminati said:
lol they are racist... your rationality follows along the same path as the patented "I have a black friend so I can't be racist" excuse.

Did you happen to miss the charcoal and black tar comments?
Clay said "We dont have a problem with color" tho
 5 years ago '09        #962
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
i think sutter made it way too obvioous from the scratch on the neck but clay is tryning to make jax look bad cuz itll really all fall on him in the end.....when jax finds out clay is def dead

its already epi 7 next week dam sh*t flys fast
 5 years ago '06        #963
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8918 8918
 Yung Dilla said:
Wait someone said the sons are racist? How??

Juice is Spanish
Chibbs wife is black
Tig fu*ks black chicks
They have allies in Stockton which is that black biker gang.

They just don't fu*k with nobody outside of the set!!

I also don't think juice is gonna side with clay once he finds out he wanted to k!ll himself when he was being black mailed he hates going against the club!!
JUice is black mixed.

that have allies for money reasons.. they are racist... why you think juice almost k!lled him self if the club found out that he was black when the cop had his back ground information about his father end of last season. because he knew if they found out they would k!ll him.

no blacks allowed into the CLUB.
 5 years ago '09        #964
space
space
space
 Special Edd said:
JUice is black mixed.

that have allies for money reasons.. they are racist... why you think juice almost k!lled him self if the club found out that he was black when the cop had his back ground information about his father end of last season. because he knew if they found out they would k!ll him.

no blacks allowed into the CLUB.
they arent fuking racist goddam som1 already explained it perfectly in this thread

they go by the culture of their club

do u guys even no wtf racist is? just cuz u say one offensive sh*t to a black person they are racist

sensitive a.ss ppl
 5 years ago '06        #965
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,297 | Props total: 18226 18226
 AzulineAzure said:
they arent fuking racist goddam som1 already explained it perfectly in this thread

do u guys even no wtf racist is? just cuz u say one offensive sh*t to a black person they are racist

sensitive a.ss ppl
 5 years ago '09        #966
space
space
space
u think back then they said oh hes half black its ok no dumbass if ur skin color is black then ur black the fact that juice is in the club shows how racist they arent
 10-18-2012, 01:44 PM         #967
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AzulineAzure said:
u think back then they said oh hes half black its ok no dumbass if ur skin color is black then ur black the fact that juice is in the club shows how racist they arent
juice has painstakingly tried to keep his 'half blackness' a secret from the club.

it was used as blackmail to get him to cooperate with the police.

he tried to hang himself because he thought they were going to find out he is half black.
 5 years ago '08        #968
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,803 | Props total: 9123 9123
 Pistol Peter said:
i don't think they are racist because they do work with black people...they are just going by their rules of how to get into their set

the thing yall should be asking is how are mexicans and asians cool to get into their punk a.ss motorcycle enthusiast club and blacks aren't?
Racial segregation is common place in the Sons world but they pretty much codified it in their process just like you said.

Mexicans are a lot closer to 'colored' aka black than white which is dumb founding. And working along side black people doesn't preclude you from being racist, lots of people put their feelings aside to do business if there's something positive to be realized.
 5 years ago '05        #969
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 2235 2235
 Illuminati said:
lol they are racist... your rationality follows along the same path as the patented "I have a black friend so I can't be racist" excuse.

Did you happen to miss the charcoal and black tar comments?
weren't the comments about charcoal and black tar, related to pope burning tigs daughter? idk how that was racist. Jax was just being a smartass
 5 years ago '06        #970
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8918 8918
 AzulineAzure said:

sensitive a.ss ppl
racist isnt the word but my leather skin aint welcome in that club....

end of the day... we dont like your kind round these parts of town
 5 years ago '09        #971
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 7963 7963
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
Pope is on some boss sh*t in the likes of which have never witness before on network tv............
you probably never heard of Marlo Stanfield....he was on some boss sh*t, i would love a show where a og boss like Pope goes against the heart of the street, marlo

that would be dope, and why Pope look like he super glued steve harvey's hair on his head
 5 years ago '09        #972
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 7963 7963
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
How have you never caught onto that. Uncer been wanting to bag Gemma since first season, dude been in love wit her like that forever.
yup...uncer is like that simp sucker for love thats just waiting on the wings, in the mean time he does what ever she wants to gain favor but is forever in the friend zone

and enough with the racist talk, in real life, everyone doesnt like everyone, i hate how everything is so PC, in the real world, just because you dont like to mix with other races dont make you a racist automatically

how is chibbs gonna be a racist when his wife is black and his daughter is half a black, if jax was racist he would have let those guns fly when those little black kids were outside, he even apologized to the black mom, what type of racist apologizes to a race they dont give 2 sh*ts about

clay might be a little racist though, and Happy, well that dude is full blown racist
 5 years ago '09        #973
space
space
space
 Special Edd said:
racist isnt the word but my leather skin aint welcome in that club....

end of the day... we dont like your kind round these parts of town
ye exactly in that CLUB

would the black panthers want a white person in their club? no r they racist? not all i believe
 5 years ago '09        #974
space
space
space
 One Shot said:
juice has painstakingly tried to keep his 'half blackness' a secret from the club.

it was used as blackmail to get him to cooperate with the police.

he tried to hang himself because he thought they were going to find out he is half black.
thats because he LIED to them from the beginning and he got very paranoid

if he wouldve told them they wouldnt do sh*t to him believe that

like i said its the clubs culture and history not a racist aspect

pick another word....racists dont sit with black ppl in the same car
 5 years ago '06        #975
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25779 25779
''We don't see color''
 5 years ago '06        #976
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25779 25779

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #977
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
I was watching Bad Boys last night and realized that was Tig taking an L from Will Smith in the opening scene.

5 years ago '08        #978
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,803 | Props total: 9123 9123
 kingpin222 said:
weren't the comments about charcoal and black tar, related to pope burning tigs daughter? idk how that was racist. Jax was just being a smartass
I know what you're talking about but Happy also used those terms to describe the 9ers
 5 years ago '05        #979
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18432 18432
Think someone said they think Juice might get popped in the next episode cuz Unser is sitting there with a shotty and someone walks in. I think that might happen too
 5 years ago '07        #980
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
I don't like Juice anyway.

Handle dat Unser...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy