Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #941
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
Clay's a f*ggot, rat...........

and people are bi*ches for hating a snake that k!lled his best friend, ratted out a brothel and all the other hoe sh*t this dude has pulled over the course of 5 seasons? idk about you but I dont respect snakes or rats
agreed ^ this n*gga clay been a bi*ch since day 1. n*gga is a snake.

bibbyboi said:
I know I'm simpin like a muthafu*ka but I really hope Tara don't suck Otto off. I'd much rather her k!ll that rat bastard.
i still dont see why people keep saying tara gonna suck otto off lol. am i missing something?

most likely what i see happening is
[spoiler - click to view]

wolfpack32 said:
I think by people hating Clay (myself included) really shows how good of a character he really is. To have any emotions, weather good or bad, towards a character means there doing something right. And dont forget, its the writers who lead you to hate him for the actions they are making him do, so its not people fault for taking what is handed to them.
this ^^^ i dont hate the character per se, i hate him for what he's done. its a normal reaction and shows the strength of the character

wolfpack32 said:
I think
[spoiler - click to view]

just my opinion. Anyone else see that as a possibility?
i can see that happening but i'd rather have jax off him

5 years ago '06        #942
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,487 | Props total: 26287 26287
 bibbyboi said:
I know I'm simpin like a muthafu*ka but I really hope Tara don't suck Otto off. I'd much rather her k!ll that rat bastard.
I don't think he was ever serious about her sucking him off. he was just trying to prove a point
 5 years ago '04        #943
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
ah now i see why people keep sayin otto wanted tara to suck him off.

i actually didnt take it that way. i thought he meant get on your knees and "beg" him to retract his statement, not to suck him off thats just me tho
 5 years ago '07        #944
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 bluedawgalex said:
ah now i see why people keep sayin otto wanted tara to suck him off.

i actually didnt take it that way. i thought he meant get on your knees and "beg" him to retract his statement, not to suck him off thats just me tho
Nah he meant give him a blowjob to make a point. When she said she wouldn't do it he said he wouldn't either. Meaning that was what he felt the club was asking him to do.
 5 years ago '04        #945
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
oh aight ^
 5 years ago '06        #946
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,487 | Props total: 26287 26287
 sonof504 said:
Nah he meant give him a blowjob to make a point. When she said she wouldn't do it he said he wouldn't either. Meaning that was what he felt the club was asking him to do.
i literally just said that lol
 5 years ago '07        #947
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1382 1382
 gunot86 said:
Did anyone else mis read unser and gemas relationship? I didnt know unser was trying to get on like that lol
How have you never caught onto that. Uncer been wanting to bag Gemma since first season, dude been in love wit her like that forever.
 5 years ago '12        #948
SlimDunkin 1717 heat pts1717
space
space
$10,570 | Props total: 1616 1616
 wolfpack32 said:
I think by people hating Clay (myself included) really shows how good of a character he really is. To have any emotions, weather good or bad, towards a character means there doing something right. And dont forget, its the writers who lead you to hate him for the actions they are making him do, so its not people fault for taking what is handed to them.
ya fukk clay, i cant beleive he was behind all that sh*t , makees alota sense tho.,
 5 years ago '12        #949
SlimDunkin 1717 heat pts1717
space
space
$10,570 | Props total: 1616 1616
 WMYakballzWM said:
I LOVE HOW THAT BLACK COP ON DEXTER GOT k!llED OFF FIRST EPISODE AND NOW HES ON THIS SHOW. LOL GOOD sh*t
dexters a sickkk a.ss show too, havnt caught up with the past couple seasons tho
 5 years ago '04        #950
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2221 2221
 sonof504 said:
That's how I took it originally, but when she didn't tell Jax what happened it kind of threw me off. I just can't put it together how she's going to k!ll him without the feds realizing what she did.
 5 years ago '08        #951
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,815 | Props total: 9135 9135
Anyone see any similarities between Gus Fring and Pope?
 5 years ago '04        #952
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,013 | Props total: 1574 1574
 I'm The Dan said:
They're pretty much all racist. Most motorcycle clubs are like that, though.
been saying this. again after this ep.
 10-18-2012, 05:07 AM         #953
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bernadoobie said:
This.

I feel like he's gonna end up being a mentor to Jax in the way that Clay always tried to, but never could. I might be reaching, but it always seems like Pope is trying to put him up on game..and why would you do that do a sworn enemy?
 gunits50cent187 said:
It's a known fact that I read that Pope is a big mentor to Jax..now with that said I don't know how easy it will be to get out that coke business and how Pope would feel..
 bluedawgalex said:
yup pope's lines got me like :hillwhoa:

lines like:

“Finding the hidden advantage in an unfortunate circumstance. Using pain to take it to the next level. Those are the things that turn players into kings.”

"loyalty has contingencies"

"fear protects me, greed insures it"

"you dont need money, just the ability to see the inevitable"

Pope is one of my favorite characters just because he definitely plays a Satan to Jax's Jesus. Some of the knowledge he imparts is incredible. I still think there's a bigger twist ahead.
 5 years ago '05        #954
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
i think it was too obvious to make clay be behind the home invasions...this show has rarely been predictable so i hated that i knew it was gonna be him
 5 years ago '07        #955
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
clay has to die this season...he has been slipping through the cracks far too long

otto told tara to suck my d!ck
 5 years ago '07        #956
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 bibbyboi said:
That's how I took it originally, but when she didn't tell Jax what happened it kind of threw me off. I just can't put it together how she's going to k!ll him without the feds realizing what she did.

Maybe she sucks his d!ck because she knows that the club has no way of contacting Otto.
 5 years ago '06        #957
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,910 | Props total: 25808 25808
Wait someone said the sons are racist? How??

Juice is Spanish
Chibbs wife is black
Tig fu*ks black chicks
They have allies in Stockton which is that black biker gang.

They just don't fu*k with nobody outside of the set!!

I also don't think juice is gonna side with clay once he finds out he wanted to k!ll himself when he was being black mailed he hates going against the club!!
 5 years ago '08        #958
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,815 | Props total: 9135 9135
lol they are racist... your rationality follows along the same path as the patented "I have a black friend so I can't be racist" excuse.

Did you happen to miss the charcoal and black tar comments?
 5 years ago '07        #959
space
space
 bibbyboi said:
otto meant it figuratively though...that's why she didn't say anything to jax
 5 years ago '07        #960
space
space
i don't think they are racist because they do work with black people...they are just going by their rules of how to get into their set

the thing yall should be asking is how are mexicans and asians cool to get into their punk a.ss motorcycle enthusiast club and blacks aren't?
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy