Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #781
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
clay voted in that prostitute business waaaaaaaaaay too easy when he NEVER wanted to do that kind of work this n*gga trying to sabotage something else lol.. when he find the skin under his wifes nail jax might give up those three sons robing n*ggas and clay
 5 years ago '04        #782
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,406 | Props total: 4302 4302
Yall think clay is behind the home invasions with the nomads? I feel like it was odd him and the cop had that moment....

I cant really see how though...
 5 years ago '07        #783
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 Propel Water said:
Yall think clay is behind the home invasions with the nomads? I feel like it was odd him and the cop had that moment....

It's definitely Clay's doing. At least I've felt that way since we saw the nomad with the missing leg robbing clay's house. There is no way he is just gonna stand pat and die. He has something up his sleeve. Don't forget that he snitched out of jealously.
 5 years ago '11        #784
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8506 8506
Finally caught up...

Sutter had homeboy from the Shield as a shemale

That bareknuckle irish boxing scene was great as well

This episode restored my faith in this season
 5 years ago '11        #785
space
space
 Propel Water said:

When they showed the thieves going thru Clays safe didn't it show Hale or some sh*t? Or am I trippin?
 5 years ago '05        #786
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 18435 18435
 Propel Water said:

Clay always tryna blame sh*t on "black" lol. But his motive is to get back his position of power until he can't do sh*t anymore. Ultimately I think he's gonna get outsmarted and end up going out with the help of everybody
 5 years ago '09        #787
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
the whole shemale thing was too gay imo, sh*t kinda ruined it for me, i guess i can appreciate how they had lem and shane on, they sort of had mackey on...sort of...and i believe they had roney on last season
 5 years ago '05        #788
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Heisenberg said:
Clay is a racist
They're pretty much all racist. Most motorcycle clubs are like that, though.

I think Sutter will have Jax not be racist though to increase Jax' likability. Juice's secret will get out somehow and Clay will make a big deal out of it (even though Juice seems to stick with Clay at the moment) and Jax will say it's not a big deal.
 5 years ago '07        #789
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 Heisenberg said:
SOA aren't racists. remember Opie's funeral? They had a black motocycle gang in there that helped them out a few seasons back that their close with. I just forgot their name.
Grim Bastards?
 5 years ago '05        #790
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
 Heisenberg said:
SOA aren't racists. remember Opie's funeral? They had a black motocycle gang in there that helped them out a few seasons back that their close with. I just forgot their name.

i think clay is a racist.
They're racist. They're just not racist as you think of it or how the media portrays it. Motorcycle clubs look down on other races, but they still use them for personal gain. I think even Sutter said that the SOA are racist (when Juice's secret was coming out).
 5 years ago '04        #791
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4286 4286
The club has a no blacks rule thats been in effect since its formation. The individual members are not all racist, Chibs babymomma is black/irish.
 5 years ago '05        #792
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
The club has a no blacks rule thats been in effect since its formation. The individual members are not all racist, Chibs babymomma is black/irish.
That's what I was trying to say. Sutter wants you/us to like certain characters. He'll make guys like Jax, Chibs, Bobby, ect, not care about race. It'll be guys like Clay and maybe even Tigg that will care about race to setup a dislike (or even more dislike) for the character.
 5 years ago '04        #793
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,406 | Props total: 4302 4302
they aint racist but their charter is non black.... only their charter though... other charters and nomads can be black...

the thing is juice is spanish and black not spanish and white like he says... personally i dont see them caring at all.... but he wont be in the club no more thats for damn sure...
 5 years ago '05        #794
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
 Propel Water said:
they aint racist but their charter is non black.... only their charter though... other charters and nomads can be black...

the thing is juice is spanish and black not spanish and white like he says... personally i dont see them caring at all.... but he wont be in the club no more thats for damn sure...
Ok, I guess that's the part I am having trouble understanding. How can you have a charter that is non-black, but not be racist? That's an oxymoron.

"We don't accept black people."
"Why?"
"Um... because they're black."

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #795
space
space
Yeah like it or not but real life gangs are essentially segregated by color, thats just how things are
 5 years ago '07        #796
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20011 20011
 PotheadFocker said:
Yeah like it or not but real life gangs are essentially segregated by color, thats just how things are
When our gangs are mixed race in America, we will truly be equal
 5 years ago '11        #797
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
When our gangs are mixed race in America, we will truly be equal
 5 years ago '09        #798
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
how are they racist??? they are friends with blacks and hispanics........

thats like saying those grape street dudes are racist when they use racial epitats towards whites

its not racism it just is what uit is.....you wouldnt consider a black panther racist would you???
 5 years ago '05        #799
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1692 1692
 Jacc Blacc said:
how are they racist??? they are friends with blacks and hispanics........

thats like saying those grape street dudes are racist when they use racial epitats towards whites

its not racism it just is what uit is.....you wouldnt consider a black panther racist would you???
Sons might not be racist, but they aren't exactly super tolerant either. They don't even allow black people into their club - remember when Juice was scared as hell for not being completely Puerto Rican? Like the other guy said, Sutter will make certain characters more likeable by writing them as tolerant non-racists, but thing is, to agree to a club agreement that black people aren't allowed in itself is pretty racist. Call it what you want: social equity, ethnic exclusivity, whatever. I'll just call a spade a spade and that's that

Last edited by Left Hook; 10-12-2012 at 08:51 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #800
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Left Hook said:
Sons might not be racist, but they aren't exactly super tolerant either. They don't even allow black people into their club - remember when Juice was scared as hell for not being completely Puerto Rican?
they're not anti-black they're just pro-white the same way a black panther would be pro-black not anti-white
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy