OFFICIAL Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #561
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 1LynguisticMind said:
this show is so far out there. the last season was alright, but the reality of the show is so unbeliveable. Its just getting to fu*king unrealistic for me.

the whole CIA/cartel thing was

and now were supposed to belive this dude Pope can just pay off a warden to have a guy murdered

these guys are always getting away with murder/shootings, i mean besides their most recent shootout on the highway how many other times did they have gunf!ghts in broad day light where no one got k!lled but the opposing guys?

at least on The Sopranos and The Wire the crimes were believable.

Like i said ive watched this sh*t from day one but its just getting really tough with how fake the show is

oh yea Opie
It's a TV show. The thing about not getting picked up for shooting in public is because the residents of Charming are snitching. The only reason they got picked up this time was because Pope had some witnesses say some sh*t.

Plus, are you so delusional that you believe prisons are ran on the up-and-up? Honestly, shady sh*t goes down in prisons all the time.
 5 years ago '04        #562
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 1LynguisticMind said:
this show is so far out there. the last season was alright, but the reality of the show is so unbeliveable. Its just getting to fu*king unrealistic for me.

and now were supposed to belive this dude Pope can just pay off a warden to have a guy murdered

these guys are always getting away with murder/shootings, i mean besides their most recent shootout on the highway how many other times did they have gunf!ghts in broad day light where no one got k!lled but the opposing guys?

Like i said ive watched this sh*t from day one but its just getting really tough with how fake the show is

oh yea Opie
You're just now realizing the show isn't realistic? What part about a motorcycle club comprised of good ol' boys that run guns for the Irish screams, "This is totally real life!" to you? Or how about when they teamed up with a rival group made up of black guys and had a big a.ss brawl with a bunch of skinheads and not ONE of the Sons got beat up? Or when Jax murdered that Fed and no one found out. Or when the Irish guy kidnapped Abel and took him back to Ireland and hid him in some orphanage.

Besides the fact that SAMCRO is a bunch of dudes that love to party, drink, smoke and ride, most of everything else is pretty out there. Let's not forget that in over 4 seasons, Jax has never lost a f!ght and in addition to the gun running (and beef with the Russians) they also managed to run a pr0n studio. If you want more "reality" with a biker club, go watch the abomination that is The Devil's Ride on Discovery.
 5 years ago '06        #563
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,853 | Props total: 25590 25590
opie and juice going at it on twitter jokingly of course

Was actually a real question. Remember I'm not that smart of a person. #SOAFX

@Theorossi oh, we remember.

@RamboDonkeyKong PIPE down you.........Too soon?

@Theorossi good form, Rossi. I'm proud of you.
 5 years ago '07        #564
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
 JBeezy said:
You're just now realizing the show isn't realistic? What part about a motorcycle club comprised of good ol' boys that run guns for the Irish screams, "This is totally real life!" to you? Or how about when they teamed up with a rival group made up of black guys and had a big a.ss brawl with a bunch of skinheads and not ONE of the Sons got beat up? Or when Jax murdered that Fed and no one found out. Or when the Irish guy kidnapped Abel and took him back to Ireland and hid him in some orphanage.

Besides the fact that SAMCRO is a bunch of dudes that love to party, drink, smoke and ride, most of everything else is pretty out there. Let's not forget that in over 4 seasons, Jax has never lost a f!ght and in addition to the gun running (and beef with the Russians) they also managed to run a pr0n studio. If you want more "reality" with a biker club, go watch the abomination that is The Devil's Ride on Discovery.
what im saying is people constantly compare this to shows like The Sopranos, and The Wire. But sh*t is just so far fetched compared to those shows, you pointed out a few other events on the show that were just so come on son out there

The show the whole time has been unrealistic but the first two seaons were a little more believable
 5 years ago '07        #565
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
 I'm The Dan said:
It's a TV show. The thing about not getting picked up for shooting in public is because the residents of Charming are snitching. The only reason they got picked up this time was because Pope had some witnesses say some sh*t.

Plus, are you so delusional that you believe prisons are ran on the up-and-up? Honestly, shady sh*t goes down in prisons all the time.
you honestly beiieve that a dude can just walk into a prison and have them bring him a prison and set up a murder? do you realize how many different prison guards they showed that knew this was going down? im sure sh*t like this has happened before, but in no way was it so open.

feds/atf would be all over that sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #566
OGBIGBOY 9 heat pts
space
space
$745 | Props total: 5 5
I just seen Opie get murked Hurt my soul but in my opinion his time was up cuz he had nothing to live for since his pops died and that other broad was more concerned with her career than him

But my dude Jimmy Smits and Wanda De Jesus is a nice addition to the show
 5 years ago '09        #567
OGBIGBOY 9 heat pts
space
space
$745 | Props total: 5 5

[pic - click to view]

I hope nothing happens to tha gawd chibbs this season

Last edited by OGBIGBOY; 09-27-2012 at 10:59 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #568
SM 38153 heat pts38153 OP
space
space
$127,747 | Props total: 66879 66879
 1LynguisticMind said:

oh yea Opie
 09-28-2012, 10:08 AM         #569
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:

good old superhero jax.
 5 years ago '06        #570
space
space
kurt sutter ‏@sutterink
last week's episode of SOA made you cringe in horror, this week's will break your heart. beautiful send off. jax, forever changed.
 5 years ago '06        #571
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,127 | Props total: 17954 17954
 SM said:
kurt sutter ‏@sutterink
last week's episode of SOA made you cringe in horror, this week's will break your heart. beautiful send off. jax, forever changed.
Great ! , i wonder what's going to happen
 5 years ago '05        #572
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,152 | Props total: 18402 18402
^^^Jax proly gonna be saying some heart felt words at Opie's funeral, they quickly showed him standing over him in the coffin

5 years ago '06        #573
space
space
 Hu$tLa said:
^^^Jax proly gonna be saying some heart felt words at Opie's funeral, they quickly showed him standing over him in the coffin

dont how you could top the last ep
 5 years ago '04        #574
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I ain't no spiderman n*gga

5 years ago '06        #575
space
space

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #576
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 JBeezy said:
Maybe a reach here...but what if she is going to inject him with that sh*t she gave Jax to k!ll Clay and not leave any traces/evidence? Didn't she say it would have just looked like a heart attack or something? They know Otto gave Bobby up, maybe using her medical credentials is the only way to get to him? Who knows if she's even going to talk with him, but what would talking do anyway? He's already made his statement and gave up Bobby, he can't retract it now on some, "I was just kidding" sh*t.

I know, I know.....

[pic - click to view]

I doubt the guy who is behind the show is going to k!ll his character off or his wife's for that matter. Don't look for Otto or Gemma to die until the very end if at all.
 5 years ago '04        #577
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I doubt the guy who is behind the show is going to k!ll his character off or his wife's for that matter. Don't look for Otto or Gemma to die until the very end if at all.
Gemma isn't going anywhere obviously.

But do you really think Sutter wouldn't k!ll off Otto? Hell...he makes an appearance here or there, but really, what's the point of Otto sticking around? He's already made the deal with the feds so there's no going back. At this point, his character actually being alive isn't necessary. The club can continue to reference him and what he did, but does the show need Otto to get screen time? He's not going to do any more dirt for SAMCRO in prison and it's not like he can tell the feds any more to fu*k over the club. They're already facing decades behind bars with what Otto has already done.

Like I said, I was reaching, but I don't think Sutter is the type to keep Otto around just because it's his character.

Last edited by JBeezy; 09-28-2012 at 11:16 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #578
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Ok, this sh*t is pretty far out there, too many strings being pulled but at this point whatever, I'm in for what it's worth.

Opie going was necessary because of how they were writing him in the show at this point. Even though in Hamlet, Horatio (Opie) is the only one that lives to tell the tale. He was already gone from that life mentally and was really just going through the motions, looking for ways to die. That and the show needed something to push Jax over the edge into becoming the king.

If they're really trying to base this off of Hamlet, then EVERYBODY going in the end, but I dont see them doing that.

Entertaining show, not the best by a long shot, but interesting none the less. And Opie went out like a G,
[spoiler - click to view]

is past crucial
 5 years ago '06        #579
space
space
it will be interesting to see what tara will be doing at the prison
 5 years ago '09        #580
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
They gonna r*pe Tara in the prison

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy