OFFICIAL Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
SM 38153 heat pts38153 OP
space
space
$127,747 | Props total: 66878 66878

[video - click to view]

08-25-2012, 11:00 PM         #22
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So how's that synopsis of the show going ?
 08-26-2012, 01:07 PM         #23
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 steeLTown said:
of he course he dont know hes a robot...they dont watch tv
Then, if y'all are cool with it I'll make a discussion thread when it starts as I have watched it religiously since the beginning. This will not be an official one like the bot has done with 20 + shows.
 5 years ago '06        #24
space
space
lmao i see sevnf*ggot is still on my nuts by the amount of times he's posted in here

you on block bi*ch!!
 08-27-2012, 09:29 AM         #25
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SM said:
lmao i see sevnf*ggot is still on my nuts by the amount of times he's posted in here

you on block bi*ch!!
When you make fun of me being sick and coming back on here after getting out the hospital I take it personal......... and there's plenty more people on here that are sick of your methods.
 5 years ago '06        #26
space
space
so who gemma gunna side with??
 5 years ago '06        #27
space
space

[video - click to view]

09-08-2012, 03:52 PM         #29
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #30
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,803 | Props total: 1724 1724
My n*gga Jax is finally President
 09-08-2012, 05:52 PM         #31
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AJtheGreat said:
My n*gga Jax is finally President
The last scene was epic from season 4, a new turn in the series and many story lines to digest such as:

1.Which way do you think the vote for new prez, brought forth by Bobby, would of turned out if the club house wasn't shot up ? Chibbs was up to vote next.

2.Will Jaxs' ex remain a good citizen or fall off the wagon and cause a sh*t storm trying to get Able back ?

3.Is Gemma gonna fu*k Jimmy Smits character ?

4.Where does Opie land this season. Last season for him was a whirlwind... with Pineys death Lyla's not wanting kids, and his stance in the club.

5.Did Otto really flip ? He always goes left when you think he's going right.
 5 years ago '07        #32
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19756 19756
cant wait
 09-08-2012, 06:13 PM         #33
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoTitleSince73 said:
cant wait
Me either,watching season 4 right now.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

09-09-2012, 08:18 AM         #34
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Harold Perrineau on His New Sons of Anarchy Character: "You Don't Want Him on Your Bad Side"
Read more:

Season 5 Prem screening

Last edited by s7venwords; 09-09-2012 at 08:25 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #35
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 9 9
cant wait til tuesday!!!
 09-09-2012, 01:17 PM         #36
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Published: Sunday, September 09, 2012
By Chuck Barney
Journal Register News Service

"Sons of Anarchy," the extraordinary biker drama on FX, kicks off Season 5 (10 p.m., Sept.. 11) in typically blazing fashion. There's a crash on the highway, lots of gunfire, violence, explosions, some k!nky s3x ... and that's before the opening credits even roll.

Best of all, there's the introduction of new cast member Jimmy Smits, looking like we've never seen him -- all tatted up and rocking a salt-and-pepper goatee.

As he did in his 2008 guest arc on "Dexter," Smits shows us his dark side. This time, he plays Nero Padilla, a smooth-talking Latino pimp -- or as he prefers to say, a "companionator" who is "all about the love."

"I'm just happy I don't have to wear a suit," Smits told reporters during television's summer press tour in Southern California. He was referring to his many years of wearing fancy duds as a lawyer and a cop on "L.A. Law" and "NYPD Blue," respectively. Now he seems right at home with the hairy, unkempt outlaws of the SAMCRO crew.

"I've been a huge fan (of SOA)," he said. "It's been great watching the last couple of seasons as the ensemble got tighter and tighter and jelled. ... This is an opportunity to again do something that's a little bit outside the box and different."

Smits makes a magnetic first impression in the series as his character strikes up a relationship with Gemma (Katey Sagal) that, fittingly, begins with some friction and a bit of suspicion.

"What are you doing picking up old broads?" Gemma asks, eying Nero warily. "You got a granny fetish?"

Sagal remains at the top of her game, even though clueless Emmy voters are still failing to notice. Her early scenes with Smits are pure gold and it looks like one of the distinct pleasures of Season 5 will be finding out where creator/executive producer Kurt Sutter goes with these two.

Gemma, fans will recall, is on the outs with husband Clay (Ron Perlman). who beat her to a bloody pulp late last season. Clay, meanwhile, is licking his own wounds after Jax (Charlie Hunnam) stripped him of the club presidency and ascended to the head of the table.

In addition to Smits, "Lost" alum Harold Perrineau joins the show as a high-level, vengeance-seeking Oakland gangster who has SAMCRO in his sights because Tig (Kim Coates) k!lled his daughter by accidentally running her over. After Perrineau landed the role, he worried about whether he could pull it off.

"But, as it turns out, I have to do less than half the work," he said. "All the writing is done. I just kind of have to show up and say the right words. So it's an exciting, exciting adventure for me."

Other guest stars this season include Joel McHale and Ashley Tisdale, but they don't show up in the first two episodes made available for preview by FX.

Sutter says Season 5 will mainly focus on Jax -- how he deals with the challenges of his new post and the decisions he makes as to what kind of leader he wants to be.

"Does the nature of the outlaw world force you to be that sort of Machiavellian kind of guy who ultimately has to do things behind the club's back to protect the club?" Sutter said. "The flip side of that is: If you don't become (like) Clay, are you then perceived as weak?"

Entering the season, the "SOA" mastermind said he realized for the first time that he needed to come in with a "very clear sense of what my endgame is. (Now) I have to write to that endgame. So the stakes get higher with each season. The circumstances get higher. The wreckage gets deeper. And as a result of that, things will change. We don't know how all of that will fall apart, but eventually it will."

I see u SM, hahaha.
 5 years ago '06        #38
space
space
 s7venwords said:
When you make fun of me being sick and coming back on here after getting out the hospital I take it personal......... and there's plenty more people on here that are sick of your methods.
what a fu*king loser
 09-09-2012, 01:27 PM         #39
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Photo's from the season 5 premier party

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by s7venwords; 09-09-2012 at 01:30 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #40
space
space
cant wait, Jax gunna be runnin sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
30 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy