OFFICIAL Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #341
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,413 | Props total: 12353 12353
My money is on Clay or Juice being k!lled next. But it wouldnt shock me to see Tara die.

Could be somebody not on the list?
 5 years ago '04        #342
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
 Left Hook said:
I hope Juice will be off'd since he snitched, but unfortunately I think either Tig or Chibbs will get the axe. Tig because, well, it's been a long time coming. I can see him getting jumped while they're in prison by Bishop's gang ala Heisenberg style. I can also see Chibbs being k!lled because it'd be surprising to the audience. Plus, everyone loves him, so his death would be more impactful than Tig's. That said, k!lling Chibbs wouldn't do much to the plotline and just doesn't seem very SOA-ish. Things come full circle in SOA, and given Tig's track record of k!lling innocent bystanders, well, let's just say his death will be easier to digest than Chibbs'.

It won't be Tig or Chibbs and certainly not Clay or Tara. The previews for the season showed events that haven't happened with those characters.

Kim Coates Interview

TVLINE | How does this tragedy affect Tig?
The first four episodes are going to be as shocking as anyone’s ever seen. It’s mind-blowing. Tig’s completely off the leash. He has no loyalties to Clay anymore. Clay and him are on the major outs… Jax puts [him] back on the leash for much of the middle [of the season], but with two or three [episodes left to shoot], it’s becoming evident that there’s going to be some sort of a bookend. I could be wrong. But [I sense] another bookend [coming] at the end of this season that will be an epic thing for Tig — good, bad, and ugly.

Read More at:

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by rashad0715; 09-21-2012 at 08:52 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #343
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4283 4283
Its gonna be god damn Opie.

Or maybe..somebody gets Bobby ?
 5 years ago '11        #344
rbarber1234 44 heat pts44
space
space
$6,046 | Props total: 4928 4928
Any word on when season 4 will be added to Netflix
 5 years ago '04        #345
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 4288 4288
i got juice, tig, gemma, and uncer in my death pool for the season... gemma is going either this year or next..

chibbs maybe since they had him say that scottish sh*t to jax and tara when they got married
 5 years ago '04        #346
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
 Propel Water said:
i got juice, tig, gemma, and uncer in my death pool for the season... gemma is going either this year or next..

chibbs maybe since they had him say that scottish sh*t to jax and tara when they got married
It's not Chibbs (see the post the top of the page)

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #347
SM 38171 heat pts38171 OP
space
space
$127,873 | Props total: 67237 67237

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #348
space
space

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #349
space
space

Season five of the FX hit series "Sons of Anarchy" will be premiering its third episode on Sept. 25. However, while the show has many viewers pleased as usual, Tuesday's show may serve to disappoint many of its dedicated fans, as a major death in reportedly set to occur in Charming, CA.

According to a source close to Entertainment Weekly, "a very important person within the SAMCRO family will die. It's a primetime certainty."

Like Us on Facebook

The source to the site had even narrowed it down to some potential victims, which included Tara Teller (Maggie Siff), Opie Winston (Ryan Hurst), Juice Ortiz (Theo Rossi) and Wayne Unser (Dayton Callie).

Kurt Sutter, the showrunner behind "Sons of Anarchy" has had no qualms in the past about offing notable characters, which as of late included Opie's father Piney Winston. Many would not be shocked if he wrote off many others before the show completely wraps. Given the relevant names released as rumored characters to kick the bucket, the latest episode may offer viewers the biggest loss to date on SOA.

If Tara were taken out, this would bring a darker side to the program. It could also serve to set Jax (Charlie Hunnam) off and potentially add even more steam to his already rugged yet logistical character.

On the other hand, although Opie seems to be more tragedy-ridden than any other member of the biker gang, Jax does need him alive and in the picture. Hence, his death may be more far-fetched than the others.

Juice was indeed a rat in season 7 and because he was constantly reminded of it, he did try to commit suicide. Although Juice ultimately stayed alive, Eli Roosevelt (Rockmond Dunbar) has made it clear that the mystery of RICO can still be revealed, which would lead to him being murdered by his fellow SAMCRO members.

Unser may seem like the most logical choice to die, as he does have terminal cancer. Although a natural death is feasible, the character is still playing an important role by investigating the shady home break-ins that have occurred in the city of Charming.

Up until this point, the cast and crew have continued to remain mum on who the actual death victim will be. The only way to truly find out is by tuning in to FX on Tuesday at 10 PM ET on Sept. 25

09-25-2012, 08:15 PM         #350
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SM said:
Already posted yesterday, carch up SM.
 5 years ago '06        #351
space
space
 s7venwords said:
Already posted yesterday, carch up SM.
 5 years ago '10        #352
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,153 | Props total: 15686 15686
can someone give me a rundown of last weeks episode i missed it. Ive already seen the first one????

5 years ago '06        #353
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
can someone give me a rundown of last weeks episode i missed it. Ive already seen the first one????

The big news this week is the unexpected, spur-of-the-moment wedding between Jax and Tara.

The premiere show last week of season 5 of “Sons of Anarchy” was a real doosie. Gemma was getting involved with a new guy, a pimp who goes by the name of Nero Padilla. She was also embroiled in a power struggle with Tara over her decision to put the kids in day care rather than let Gemma watch them. Clay was the odd man out but with his not-too-honest confession about what happened to Piney on the table, it’s a sure thing he has a plan. Jax had his hands full with the cartel, the Feds and taking over the club but now has to take it on the lam because he, Tig and Chibs have been set up by the Niner’s leader, Damon Pope for the murder of two Niners. At the very end, Uncer was beaten down by three masked men and left on the floor with a lot of unanswered questions.

In “Authority Vested,” Uncer appears to be more or less okay. He calls Clay who hangs up on him. He then tells Roosevelt that he thinks it was a “black” thing.

Pope finds out that his plan to exact revenge is only partially successful and that Tig is still alive and waiting for his boys to come and get him. And that Jax and Chibs have evaded capture.

Jax and Chibs have to leave the relative safety of Nero’s Diosa International to retrieve Tig and make sure that his other daughter, Fawn, is safe. Once back in the confines of the pimp’s groovy hangout, Jax spends some bonding time with Nero. He accompanies him on a visit to his disabled son and asks a few well-pointed questions about the man’s operation. It looks as though the wheels in Jax’s head are spinning as he tries to dig himself, his family and his club out of the grip of the cartel and the CIA.

Clay pays Opie a visit and surprisingly, rather than k!ll him on the spot, Opie listens to what Clay has to say. He decides to rejoin SAMCRO and proves his loyalty to the club by leaving his kids with Lyla and a.ssaulting a cop.

Through a mishandling of the document by SAMCRO’s attorney, Jax and Tara’s marriage license winds up in Gemma’s hands and she is none too pleased to learn that her baby boy is getting married and hadn’t even told her. In spite of being really irked, she delivers the documents along with the rings she and J.T. wore – a bizarre gesture since she was involved in J.T.’s death.

The ceremony is quick and the boys are taken into custody by the San Joaquin County Sheriff Department. Jax is hoping to make it a short stay via the help of his CIA friends but Romeo is tired of being the club’s get-out-of-jail=free card and considers putting his Plan B into action.
 5 years ago '06        #354
space
space
should be a crazy episode
 5 years ago '08        #355
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
Pope >>>
 5 years ago '04        #356
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
Harold is owning his role as Pope. Dude ain't no joke.
 5 years ago '08        #357
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
that f!ght scene was terrible.
 5 years ago '06        #358
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18808 18808
Gemma can scheme with the best of em yo... fu*k..
 5 years ago '08        #359
H Class 
space
space
$1,473 | Props total: 119 119
 Dy-nasty said:
that f!ght scene was terrible.
This. Smh.
 5 years ago '06        #360
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18808 18808
yeah, a prison f!ght in the yard shoulda been way more serious and better choreographed... but this is TV, whaddya gon do..

"we got this alone ese!"
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy