Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-19-2012, 04:43 PM         #321
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
you act like you've never seen a big guy taken out by smaller guys

no, i act like jax is always doing some damn superhero sh*t in this show.
 5 years ago '11        #322
wolfpack32 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
 TH35 said:
Of course it would. I'm waiting for that to happen. She's as a big of an as*hole as Clay is.

I wonder if that's when "I won't k!ll you, but my husband might" comes into play??
 5 years ago '11        #323
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
The playing chicken scene was dope...

Glad Opie back with the boys

(IRL he would have to do a bunch of time for hitting the cop even if the CIA got The Sons off of the fake murder)

This Nomad thing is an unexpected twist, Jax birth certificate and John and Gemmas marriage license is all they showed, I wonder what else there was and what the point of it is.
 09-19-2012, 05:41 PM         #324
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Shot said:
no, i act like jax is always doing some damn superhero sh*t in this show.
do tell, what superhero sh*t has he done
 09-19-2012, 08:49 PM         #325
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
do tell, what superhero sh*t has he done
can't remember all the specifics but it seems everytime some insane brave action sh*t has to be done its him.

just this season it was him who broke the windshield and pulled fatboy out the front, last season i think some scene where he dives in teh back of someones moving pickup truck all crazy.

just crazy sh*t.

in my opinion at least.

also think unser's 'investigation' into the break-ins is going to get him k!lled.
 5 years ago '06        #326
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,919 | Props total: 25874 25874
solid episode i hope smits character is really a ally and not playing them that car scene was dope as fu*k lol... I wanna know what these nomad n*ggas is up to. Clay is still up to no good. If gemma and clay were together before john was k!lled jack is gonna flip his sh*t.

chibs said

i hope god holds you two in his hands and never closes them...

One of the sons will die in prison and i hope it's not chibs we know it ain't gonna be jax, opie, or tig because they all still have on going story lines unless they pull a wire and k!ll tig or opie
 5 years ago '04        #327
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 Yung Dilla said:
solid episode i hope smits character is really a ally and not playing them that car scene was dope as fu*k lol... I wanna know what these nomad n*ggas is up to. Clay is still up to no good. If gemma and clay were together before john was k!lled jack is gonna flip his sh*t.

chibs said

i hope god holds you two in his hands and never closes them...

One of the sons will die in prison and i hope it's not chibs we know it ain't gonna be jax, opie, or tig because they all still have on going story lines unless they pull a wire and k!ll tig or opie
If Chibbs is ever k!lled off.....

5 years ago '04        #328
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,932 | Props total: 4294 4294

'Sons of Anarchy' shocker on FX: Someone's about to die! -- EXCLUSIVE

Only two weeks in and Sons of Anarchy has already packed some pretty painful punches. (RIP, Tig offspring!) Incredibly, Creator Kurt Sutter has only just begun: EW has learned that in Tuesday’s episode, a very important person within the SAMCRO family will die. It’s a primetime certainty!

Hold off on the waterworks, though: We weren’t let in on the character’s identity. But we did manage to persuade a key source within the SOA camp to confirm who may be on the chopping block. Here are six people who are ripe for the picking:

1. Wayne Uncer (Dayton Callie). The former chief has terminal cancer, so he could either die a natural death or commit suicide. Then again, he did decide to take the law in his own hands by investigating the strange spate of Charming break-ins. Maybe he’s onto something that someone doesn’t want him to know?
2. Tig Trager (Kim Coates). Damon Pope (Harold Perrineau) probably doesn’t think Tig was adequately punished for driving over his daughter last season — or that he k!lled two of his boys after escaping from, quite literally, that hell hole. Now that Tig and the boys are in the pokey, will Pope attempt to finish what he started by having someone take him out behind bars?
3. Clay Morrow (Ron Perlman). Who wants SAMCRO’s ex-prexy dead and buried? Let us count the enemies: Gemma, Tig, Jax, Uncer, Opie … It would be a ballsy move by Sutter but SOA doesn’t need Clay to keep the tension alive over the next few seasons.
4. Juice Ortiz (Theo Rossi). He failed to k!ll himself last year so maybe he’ll try, try again — especially since Eli Roosevelt (Rockmond Dunbar) gave him a sober reminder about the RICO thing still hanging over his head. Or maybe Jax will discover that Juice was the rat so he has him exterminated once and for all.
4. Opie Winston (Ryan Hurst). Poor, put upon Op. Now that pa is dead, he’s got little to live for — and he did leave his kids with the pr0n star. Will he go on some crazy suicide mission and start another fatal f!ght with Clay?
6. Tara (Maggie Siff). Hellbent on seeking revenge, Pope may decide to stop wasting his time on Tig and go after a much bigger target — the wife of SAMCRO’s new president. Worse yet, Gemma’s happy mother-in-law facade could be just that — a facade — so she offs Tara to regain control over Jax.

LINK:
 5 years ago '04        #329
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
its got to be Uncer, right? all the rest seem like they have major storylines to tie up
Yeah but Sutter never k!lls off who I think he's gonna k!ll off. Didn't see Hale, Half-Sack, Piney (well, at least the timing), Kozik, Miles all dying like and when they did.

You're right though, the obvious answer is Uncer, especially since he's gonna go privately investigate the break in's.
 5 years ago '08        #330
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12394 12394
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
its got to be Uncer, right? all the rest seem like they have major storylines to tie up
Him and juice are the only deaths that make sense. I doubt it would be chibbs, but you never know. Chibbs is the plug to the Irish, but it isn't as though the NEED him to conitinue the story. I think it will be Uncer though.
 5 years ago '04        #331
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
It could also easily be Opie. Or Tig.
 5 years ago '06        #332
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,919 | Props total: 25874 25874
 C.R.I.P. said:
It could also easily be Opie. Or Tig.
i don't see it either of those two..

opies story just became fresh again now he's riding with his main man jax again

tig unless he just decides to take out everyone the pope touched including the pope knowing it's a suicide mission then yeah i can see it but i don't think so he brings the comedy aspect to the show..

The only two that don't have a huge storylines right now is chibbs and juice but i don't thing it's gonna be juice because they have to find out he was the rat.

THEM bi*chES BETTER NOT k!ll CHIBBS

5 years ago '04        #333
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,404 | Props total: 212 212
The promos and behind the scenes featurettes that came out before the season showed footage with characters like Tara, Clay, Tig, Gemma etc. that hasn't happened yet.
 5 years ago '04        #334
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
If it's Chibbs or Opie I'll flip the fu*k out.

Last edited by JBeezy; 09-21-2012 at 05:30 PM..
 09-20-2012, 07:40 PM         #335
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:

'Sons of Anarchy' shocker on FX: Someone's about to die! -- EXCLUSIVE

Only two weeks in and Sons of Anarchy has already packed some pretty painful punches. (RIP, Tig offspring!) Incredibly, Creator Kurt Sutter has only just begun: EW has learned that in Tuesday’s episode, a very important person within the SAMCRO family will die. It’s a primetime certainty!

Hold off on the waterworks, though: We weren’t let in on the character’s identity. But we did manage to persuade a key source within the SOA camp to confirm who may be on the chopping block. Here are six people who are ripe for the picking:

1. Wayne Uncer (Dayton Callie). The former chief has terminal cancer, so he could either die a natural death or commit suicide. Then again, he did decide to take the law in his own hands by investigating the strange spate of Charming break-ins. Maybe he’s onto something that someone doesn’t want him to know?
2. Tig Trager (Kim Coates). Damon Pope (Harold Perrineau) probably doesn’t think Tig was adequately punished for driving over his daughter last season — or that he k!lled two of his boys after escaping from, quite literally, that hell hole. Now that Tig and the boys are in the pokey, will Pope attempt to finish what he started by having someone take him out behind bars?
3. Clay Morrow (Ron Perlman). Who wants SAMCRO’s ex-prexy dead and buried? Let us count the enemies: Gemma, Tig, Jax, Uncer, Opie … It would be a ballsy move by Sutter but SOA doesn’t need Clay to keep the tension alive over the next few seasons.
4. Juice Ortiz (Theo Rossi). He failed to k!ll himself last year so maybe he’ll try, try again — especially since Eli Roosevelt (Rockmond Dunbar) gave him a sober reminder about the RICO thing still hanging over his head. Or maybe Jax will discover that Juice was the rat so he has him exterminated once and for all.
4. Opie Winston (Ryan Hurst). Poor, put upon Op. Now that pa is dead, he’s got little to live for — and he did leave his kids with the pr0n star. Will he go on some crazy suicide mission and start another fatal f!ght with Clay?
6. Tara (Maggie Siff). Hellbent on seeking revenge, Pope may decide to stop wasting his time on Tig and go after a much bigger target — the wife of SAMCRO’s new president. Worse yet, Gemma’s happy mother-in-law facade could be just that — a facade — so she offs Tara to regain control over Jax.

LINK:
Happy

Everyone else seems to have stories going
 5 years ago '05        #336
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,184 | Props total: 18457 18457
Its either gonna be Unser or Juice. Wouldn't be surprised if its Tig cuz he's on the inside & Jax said idk if Ill be able to keep everybody alive.

Anyone else will be a surprise to me. But then again it could be someone not on that list. They only said characters who are "ripe for the picking"
 5 years ago '12        #337
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,836 | Props total: 1749 1749
Most likely Uncer, since he is starting to sneak around. And he's the only one that really isnt necessary anymore. Tig is a distance 2nd though. If they really dont have any protection, i can see Tig going down for the club.
 5 years ago '04        #338
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,404 | Props total: 212 212
 AJtheGreat said:
Most likely Uncer, since he is starting to sneak around. And he's the only one that really isnt necessary anymore. Tig is a distance 2nd though. If they really dont have any protection, i can see Tig going down for the club.
It won't be Tig.

TVLINE | How does this tragedy affect Tig?

The first four episodes are going to be as shocking as anyone’s ever seen. It’s mind-blowing. Tig’s completely off the leash. He has no loyalties to Clay anymore. Clay and him are on the major outs… Jax puts [him] back on the leash for much of the middle [of the season], but with two or three [episodes left to shoot], it’s becoming evident that there’s going to be some sort of a bookend. I could be wrong. But [I sense] another bookend [coming] at the end of this season that will be an epic thing for Tig — good, bad, and ugly.

Read More at:
 5 years ago '12        #339
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,836 | Props total: 1749 1749
 rashad0715 said:
It won't be Tig.

TVLINE | How does this tragedy affect Tig?

The first four episodes are going to be as shocking as anyone’s ever seen. It’s mind-blowing. Tig’s completely off the leash. He has no loyalties to Clay anymore. Clay and him are on the major outs… Jax puts [him] back on the leash for much of the middle [of the season], but with two or three [episodes left to shoot], it’s becoming evident that there’s going to be some sort of a bookend. I could be wrong. But [I sense] another bookend [coming] at the end of this season that will be an epic thing for Tig — good, bad, and ugly.

Read More at:
cool
 5 years ago '05        #340
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,336 | Props total: 1694 1694
I hope Juice will be off'd since he snitched, but unfortunately I think either Tig or Chibbs will get the axe. Tig because, well, it's been a long time coming. I can see him getting jumped while they're in prison by Bishop's gang ala Heisenberg style. I can also see Chibbs being k!lled because it'd be surprising to the audience. Plus, everyone loves him, so his death would be more impactful than Tig's. That said, k!lling Chibbs wouldn't do much to the plotline and just doesn't seem very SOA-ish. Things come full circle in SOA, and given Tig's track record of k!lling innocent bystanders, well, let's just say his death will be easier to digest than Chibbs'.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy