13 Years Later The Greatest Dunk Of All-Time (video)

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 13260 13260
 MALIS said:
too bad that bullsh*t didnt equal

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #42
JR4LB 
space
space
$888 | Props total: 0 0
Every time I see that clip I can't help but go
 08-17-2012, 02:22 AM         #43
lionlil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QB Eagles said:
Starks dunking on Jordan was better.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #44
MALIS 
space
space
space
$2,786 | Props total: 1710 1710
sh*t hasnt happened since 73 for the knicks
 5 years ago '04        #45
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
[QUOTE=Thworldisyours;24288621]Just because you can dunk doesnt mean you should be the goat. Honestly I always thought in their primes T-Mac was better than VC.

Three Bulls in the paint. Four if you count Cartwright lol. Either way, epic dunk on one of the best defensive teams ever.

By John Starks. 6'5 John Starks... Not Jordan or Vince Carter or Kobe or some superduperstar.

John Starks... Guy goes from bagging groceries a few year prior to dunking on Michael Jordan (who tried to block the dunk but failed) in Madison Square Garden in the Eastern Conference Finals..........

Overrated my fu*kin a.ss.

And you know what I'd say the Pippen/Ewing dunk was better than that VC dunk too just for the fact that he did it on a great defensive center in the playoffs... VC dunked on a nobody.

never is this better than vc JUMPING OVER A 7" FOOTER. VC dunked on many, many people in the nba....just because dude was a nobody doesn't take away from the magnitude of what he did. you're just nuts. what starks did wasn't even all that great. horace grant wasn't in front of him....he jumped to the side of him....jordan was in the picture but horace grant was in the way and obstructed him....personally, if you watch the whole thing i think if grant wasn't there jordan would've pinned his sh*t because he had the angle. he didn't really dunk on either of them. grant didn't even touch him. it was good dunk but it wasn't the best my dude. Pippen and Jordan's dunks on ewing were outstanding (imo jordan's was better) BUT NEITHER OF THEM JUMPED OVER A 7 FOOTER. stop the madness. you've never seen a dunk like that before in a game and you'll never see it again. well, lebron did it this year but that dude wasn't even 6 feet i don't think. ppl try to defend dunks all the time and mad cats get yammed on.....still, YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO SEE A 7 FOOTER GET JUMPED OVER LIKE THAT AGAIN IN LIFE....

these two are much better than that starks dunk and i don't even like this dude like that but i gotta respect his god damn gangsta......

[video - click to view]

you see the crossover? ben wallace got pubes in his nose.

[video - click to view]

look how high he got on dwight....and you telling me about starks......that's how you dunk ON someone....not around them like starks did. don't care how many dishes he did the year before.

Last edited by getyagameup; 08-17-2012 at 02:32 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #46
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,091 | Props total: 4767 4767
 sho 2010 said:
should have stopped the game, brought some tables and chairs out on the court, let the media come out and let that n*gga weis or whatever his name is just retire from basketball right there on the spot.

sh*t was just nasty
 5 years ago '07        #47
JWilliams 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 96 96

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #48
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 12586 12586
scale french men in a single bound....THERE WAS VINSANITY WAY BEFORE LINSANITY..
 5 years ago '04        #49
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 JDubProductions said:
he really didn't have to walk over him like that though. that was completely unnecessary.

08-17-2012, 03:59 AM         #50
lionlil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When he was our boy.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #51
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,810 | Props total: 9128 9128
Raptors and NBA legend

Your welcome from Toronto.
 5 years ago '12        #52
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
 lionlil said:
When he was our boy.
i remember this

"he just sucked the gravity right out of the building"
 5 years ago '12        #53
space
space
 getyagameup said:

never is this better than vc JUMPING OVER A 7" FOOTER. VC dunked on many, many people in the nba....just because dude was a nobody doesn't take away from the magnitude of what he did. you're just nuts. what starks did wasn't even all that great. horace grant wasn't in front of him....he jumped to the side of him....jordan was in the picture but horace grant was in the way and obstructed him....personally, if you watch the whole thing i think if grant wasn't there jordan would've pinned his sh*t because he had the angle. he didn't really dunk on either of them. grant didn't even touch him. it was good dunk but it wasn't the best my dude. Pippen and Jordan's dunks on ewing were outstanding (imo jordan's was better) BUT NEITHER OF THEM JUMPED OVER A 7 FOOTER. stop the madness. you've never seen a dunk like that before in a game and you'll never see it again. well, lebron did it this year but that dude wasn't even 6 feet i don't think. ppl try to defend dunks all the time and mad cats get yammed on.....still, YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO SEE A 7 FOOTER GET JUMPED OVER LIKE THAT AGAIN IN LIFE....

these two are much better than that starks dunk and i don't even like this dude like that but i gotta respect his god damn gangsta......

you see the crossover? ben wallace got pubes in his nose.

look how high he got on dwight....and you telling me about starks......that's how you dunk ON someone....not around them like starks did. don't care how many dishes he did the year before.
I'm just gonna say right now, I'm biased as a motherfu*ka on that Starks dunk. I remember watching it live with fam going apesh*t when he did that because no one saw it coming. Starks didnt back down from nobody and that was the epitome of his heart.

That Vince Carter dunk............
[pic - click to view]

Saw that sh*t the day after on Sportscenter lol

JDubProductions said:
This was just straight up disrespect.

[pic - click to view]

I remember watching that live too. Thank god for DVRs.
 5 years ago '05        #54
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,149 | Props total: 19850 19850

[video - click to view]

08-17-2012, 05:16 AM         #55
Buttersrugby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The VC dunk is amazing. Better than any dunk I've seen listed here.

I love the Wade dunk though because there was so much contact, granted he basically put his knee is Varejo's chest.

But any dunk where the big man just stands there (the kobe dunks shown), or doesn't come outside of the halo, isn't really being challenged and doesn't seem that nasty to me.
 5 years ago '11        #56
jayholc 
space
space
space
$5,573 | Props total: 1274 1274
[QUOTE=sho 2010;24285982]should have stopped the game, brought some tables and chairs out on the court, let the media come out and let that n*gga weis or whatever his name is just retire from basketball right there on the spot.

sh*t was just nasty

5 years ago '04        #57
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,907 | Props total: 1149 1149
 Thworldisyours said:
Lol Vin Baker had the Andrew Bynum dunkface

[pic - click to view]

i noticed that sh*t too

5 years ago '12        #58
space
space
 Johnson Barnes said:
You're so clueless.

Vince Carter could do anything on the court.

[pic - click to view]

My opinion... Was never a fan of his.

He could score and dunk I'll give you that. He never won a championship but you could say that about a lot of all-time greats.

He never even been to the Finals tho..............

Never really made teammates any better. Wasnt a great defender. Horrendous shot selection most of the time.

Again, not saying he was bad but GOAT status? Really? You gotta do more than just score and dunk to be the GOAT.
[pic - click to view]

Also, he wasnt even the best scorer during his era (not with AI and Kobe around.) He was the GOAT Slam Dunk Champ tho... I'll give him THAT.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #59
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 QB Eagles said:
Starks dunking on Jordan was better.
 5 years ago '07        #60
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1525 1525
how can it be 13 years if it was in the olympics?

is OP trolling?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc