Dream Hampton Says She's Done With Hip-Hop

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #81
59fifty 
space
space
$22,664 | Props total: 10134 10134
It dont matter anyway...tde n dza r da goats now...hiphop is bac like dmx crack habit
 08-16-2012, 10:55 PM         #82
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who? im a head and never heard of this bi*ch
 08-16-2012, 11:02 PM         #83
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the fu*k??? did she ever start???
 5 years ago '06        #84
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,216 | Props total: 5025 5025
not dream hamptons

[pic - click to view]

08-16-2012, 11:12 PM         #85
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who is this bi*ch?
 5 years ago '04        #86
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 AuthenticMade said:
Lotta teenagers in the thread asking who Dream Hampton Is

She was the first female editor of the source...been in the game for 20+ years as one of the most important writers in our culture. She has award winning documentaries on Biggie,Muhammad Ali, and also grew up with Biggie. Shes reviewed and critiqued a large majority of the most important albums of our time and when Hip hop journalism meant something she was one of the top 2 or 3 individuals involved in it. She co-wrote Decoded with Jay Z after being one of the individuals who seriously criticized him early on in his career....should show you the respect Jay has for her. Shes also wrote for Ebony, Essence, Vibe, and so many other publications

In other words shes probably the single most important Hip hop journalist, and some would argue the only 1 that actually matters. Shes highly respected and for the most part someone that wouldnt lie about something like this....her credibility in the game is unrivaled.

If Big were alive he'd be smacking kufis off the n*ggas dissing her:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Boxden hates women though, especially successful black ones. Get ready for 3-5 pages of random ignorant bashing.

thx to the last pic i see who she is now...
 5 years ago '11        #87
mrbelvy 
space
space
$687 | Props total: 0 0
The chic that recorded biggie em getting kicked out the Telly
 5 years ago '10        #88
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 AuthenticMade said:

She was the first female editor of the source...been in the game for 20+ years as one of the most important writers in our culture. She has award winning documentaries on Biggie,Muhammad Ali, and also grew up with Biggie. Shes reviewed and critiqued a large majority of the most important albums of our time and when Hip hop journalism meant something she was one of the top 2 or 3 individuals involved in it. She co-wrote Decoded with Jay Z after being one of the individuals who seriously criticized him early on in his career....should show you the respect Jay has for her. Shes also wrote for Ebony, Essence, Vibe, and so many other publications

In other words shes probably the single most important Hip hop journalist, and some would argue the only 1 that actually matters. Shes highly respected and for the most part someone that wouldnt lie about something like this....her credibility in the game is unrivaled.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Boxden hates women though, especially successful black ones. Get ready for 3-5 pages of random ignorant bashing.
fu*k outta here n*gga.......just cuz n*ggaz dont know who ironed Biggie's underwears dont make them teenagers.........
 5 years ago '10        #89
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2530 2530
1st Time I heard of her was when Tiron & Ayomari Mixtape "Sucker For Pumps" dropped and she was on this track Aint know she worked for the Source

[video - click to view]

08-17-2012, 01:59 AM         #90
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So, she exsposed/called out Nas for using Ghostwriters on Untitled...

And his Stans went into full denial and hissy fit mode...

That about sum it up?
 08-17-2012, 02:10 AM         #91
PsychoBlack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Raw Silk said:
Its obvious you n*ggas on Boxden arent to bright. Here are excerpts from interview with stic in 2008.

"So I went out to L.A. with my pad, ready to rap my a.ss off with one of my favorite emcees. [Laughs] He was totally like, Yo, I want yall to produce this. Do yall have any idea how you could develop this particular thought? I want to get at Fox News, got any beats for that? I found out over a few days that he wasnt really interested in us rapping or being featured, but he wanted a sound and he wanted some help in conceptualizing his ideas. Thats pretty much what I do with dead prez, so M1 just sort of fell back, like, Knock it out. Make the beats happen. Thats pretty how we got into the mood. I ended up doing five or six things musically that he wanted for his record. I think he ended up choosing three. But it was good. Hed say, Heres a concept, and we just started building on it. Id play some tracks, I made some sh*t on the spot. Some stuff I produced, like the Untitled song, Nas hit me two days before his deadline. He said, I need some sh*t about [Louis] Farrakhan. Hook me up with a track, n*gga. [Laughs] I did something that I felt, I wasnt sure if he was going to fu*k with it or not. I sent it to him, I hit him late that night, and he was like, Its done and mixed. Before I even heard where he was going with it, it was mixed and ready to go. You know how industry sh*t goes, sometimes you dont always [record music] in the same room at the same time."

"So we get the notepad full of ideas about Fox. Im like, Searching like CBS, and I see B.S., track us down with GPS. He came with, Red Foxx, only fox I know. He would scribble it down, but not in a rap format, just dope little pieces. He goes in the booth after I get the beat all up, but what you hear on the song, he spit that. He had a certain method of what he wrote down and how he spit it. So Im like, How can I be productive? Let me think of a hook, so we can stay focused. I wanted to do a million songs, I didnt want to be stuck on one song forever. So I write the hook that you hear on the song, and when he comes out the booth, I go in the booth and lay the hook down. When I get halfway done with the hook in the booth, he stopped me like, Come out. Ima say that hook. I leave the pad in the booth, and he goes in there for one take and spits that sh*t hard. We work it out, keep working on the song and tweaking it, and thats how Sly Fox came about. It was co-written and a collaboration, but it was his idea and his genius."

Why would Dream Hampton wait 4 years later to mention something like this. This is coming after his critically acclaimed 6th #1 album and a resurgence in his career. Why
Pig face smut looking for attention.
 5 years ago '04        #92
strat 
space
space
space
$573 | Props total: 669 669
 AuthenticMade said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Or shes the Biggie d!ck riding, 2pac death row hater that helped spurr the 1995 Booing of death Row and Outkast at the Source Awards. Perspective, she was never a fan of non new york hip hop, and west coast hip hop has no love for her.
 5 years ago '08        #93
j8dakiss 
space
space
$732 | Props total: 152 152
Man Im at work...would somebody please go grab they Nas CD and find out if SticMan co-wrote any pieces on the Untitled production...all this he said she said, if he didnt get recognition on the CD...stic and dream can GTFOHWTBS....in my Ed Lover voice
 08-17-2012, 03:13 AM         #94
heretolearn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

5 years ago '12        #95
Raw Silk 
space
space
$244 | Props total: 0 0
After posting a 2008 interview with stic saying he helped Nas with production, concept, idea and wrote hooks. And denying he ever ghost wrote for Nas. n*ggas still continue to believe a rumor. So ill ask the question again.

Why do you hate Nas so much? Where did the hatred start?
 5 years ago '04        #96
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,456 | Props total: 1289 1289
I guess she didn't see Predator.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #97
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,231 | Props total: 9631 9631
 Illstreet said:
So, she exsposed/called out Nas for using Ghostwriters on Untitled...

And his Stans went into full denial and hissy fit mode...

That about sum it up?
this will be pointless if your avy is any indication... but no.

she spoke out of pocket about both Stic of Dead Prez and Jay Electronica basically ghostwriting entire bars/verses/songs off Untitled, not just one song. both men she spoke out of pocket about have vehemently denied it to the point that you have to wonder why she even spoke/lied about it in the first place. nas 'stans'/fans/defenders have pointed out she wrote Jay-Z's 'Decoded' book, which is enough for them to say she simply talked sh*t about Nas for that reason. she's now been embarrassed and is 'done with hip-hop'.

that sums it up.
 5 years ago '08        #98
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 1699 1699
this whole hoopla is so pointless

this n*gga Nas been in the game 20 years, he has like a thousand fu*king songs in his collection, yall really think he never got an a.ssist or had someone ghostwrite a hook or some bars for him? (I refuse to believe that the n*gga that wrote Illmatic at 16-18 would ever have somone ghostwrite a verse let alone an entire song for him tho - it just doesnt make sense LOGICALLY, that's like Reggie Miller having Shaquille O'Neal teaching him how to shoot 3's and freethrows - POINTLESS)

really its just an overexaggeration by dream hampton, cus unless you were physically in the studio and saw sticman or jay elec write down nas' verse hand it to him, all this sh*t u talking is just pointless speculation at this point.
 5 years ago '07        #99
timdog 919 heat pts919
space
space
$30,448 | Props total: 14857 14857
 Raw Silk said:
After posting a 2008 interview with stic saying he helped Nas with production, concept, idea and wrote hooks. And denying he ever ghost wrote for Nas. n*ggas still continue to believe a rumor. So ill ask the question again.

Why do you hate Nas so much? Where did the hatred start?
do you think stic would admit to ghost writing for nas
 5 years ago '12        #100
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,343 | Props total: 509 509
 Heisenberg said:
Who the fu*k is Dream Hampton?
first thing i said
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
42 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
288 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy