Dream Hampton Says She's Done With Hip-Hop

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-16-2012, 04:52 PM         #41
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t ill mad as fu*k if i found out sb was ghost writing for tupac so i feel where she coming from
 5 years ago '10        #42
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
he was quoting predator. plus points for blaze.
 5 years ago '07        #43
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,491 | Props total: 14999 14999
 Graftedgenes said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Dream Hampton is the woman thatbtold the entire world that Biggie Smalls best friend forever was an openly homos3xual male.

Now can you imagine which Biggie rhymes he supposedly ghostwrote while they were in the studio together?
she wasnt outing biggie

what she was showing that one of biggie friends was gay and biggie accepted the fact he was and it didnt bother biggie
 5 years ago '07        #44
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,491 | Props total: 14999 14999
i doubt she done with hip hop prolly just upset

but go back she been a critic to some of the best to rock the mic
 5 years ago '10        #45
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 13323 13323
she's telling the truth. jay elec and stic man went to twitter saying nas is one of hip hops greatest writers and that he doesn't need ghost writers which is true, what they didn't do is deny writing for nas. what they didn't do is say this bi*ch lyin wtf she talking about? it goes against the ghost writer code to publicly identify your clients. dream hampton is as credible as they come when it comes to this hip hop journalism sh*t. if she ever wrote a book about everything she's seen and knows about hip hop it'll blow prodigys book out the fu*king water. don't none of you little n*ggas play yourself and think you know more about hip hop than dream hampton. she aint gonna just make no sh*t like that up
 5 years ago '06        #46
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,684 | Props total: 8636 8636
who knows she could be right she could be wrong.

she probably just saw other artist pitching ideas back and forth for another artist's project.

that happens all the time and sometimes it might be ghostwriting or co-producing or co-writing a hook or concept.
 5 years ago '11        #47
Sinamatik CFR 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,366 | Props total: 7800 7800
I'm just saying.... I don't consider kicking ideas around or writing a hook to be the same as a n*gga penning a whole song/verse for somebody... when there's an entourage in a studio of course some of the conversations and concepts will translate into song lyrics... that's where inspiration usually comes from, daily conversations and ideas of relative subjects and themes...
 5 years ago '05        #48
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Good. And for the record how is it ghostwriting...WHEN EVERYBODY KNOWS YOU'RE WORKING/PRODUCING ON THE PROJECT??????

So good for her. She should take the rest of you stupid n*ggaz with her.

Last edited by Bobby's World; 08-16-2012 at 05:26 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #49
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2834 2834
 Hovi Bryant said:
Dream has nothing to gain by making a statement like that. Stic.man and Elec have to protect what they do. You think they'd come out and say "yeah, I wrote whole bars for Nas"? Just saying.
man who knows why bi*ches lie when they lie

For all i know, dream heard a reference track with sticman doing a hook and just made a leap of logic from that

Now, if Stic.man was really ghostwriting whole songs for nas and didnt want nobody to know about it. . .why would he go in an interview right after and say that he was in the studio helping nas with phrases and lyrics in any way?
 5 years ago '05        #50
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11799 11799
 coolbeans said:
Who is Dream Hampton
 Heisenberg said:
Who the fu*k is Dream Hampton?
 Dos-effect said:
Who is Dream Hampton
 justinjones said:
i never heard of her
 DAT BOI TREY said:
whats a dream hampton?
 DionteEliceDDD said:
What the hell is a dream hampton?
 Nyuzi said:
Seriously, who the fu*k is she?
 lucas white said:
Dream Hampton = ?

y'all n*ggas serious

Dream used to be on dam near every rap documentary on MTV back in the day. @ least y'all Shud know her from that
 5 years ago '09        #51
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 7963 7963
 coolbeans said:
Who is Dream Hampton
 5 years ago '10        #52
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 13323 13323
if this is true it puts nas in the same boat as jay z. everybody acknowledges jay as one of the greatest to ever do it but there will always be people who will use his usage of biggies rhymes against him. to me i say so what? he's paying homage to his man, but there will always be others who feel you should NEVER say another mans rhymes. those people will say the same sh*t about esco, only worse cause a purist might see using a ghost writer as the ultimate no no for a great mc. he's still dope to me, the n*gga had writers block who gives a fu*k? we all know he gets busy
 5 years ago '04        #53
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,436 | Props total: 6498 6498
 THEINFAMOUS said:
y'all n*ggas serious

Dream used to be on dam near every rap documentary on MTV back in the day. @ least y'all Shud know her from that
i honestly don't remember anybody from the documentaries

maybe sway if he was in them...damn my memory is going
 5 years ago '05        #54
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
all ima say is if this sh*t turns out to be true alotta ya'll are gunna look like real stans...just because Nas is some of yall golden boy (i am a nas fan so dont even try it stans) doesnt mean it cant be true..i personally dont think its true but i barely listened to "Untitled" anyways so i cant call it (its actually my leas favorite album from nas)
 5 years ago '05        #55
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
Sidenote: alotta yall showing ya blatant stanism by saying she smears nas when she helped write the book that put illmatic on a greater pedastal than it already was
 5 years ago '09        #56
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8870 8870
Off Course Jay-Z stans would believe a nas hater

Last edited by Ash10; 08-16-2012 at 05:50 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #57
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
Who cares suck a d!ck you uppty bi*ch
 5 years ago '09        #58
59fifty 
space
space
$22,712 | Props total: 10156 10156
yo nas should eminem dis bi*ch
 5 years ago '12        #59
Raw Silk 
space
space
$244 | Props total: 0 0
Its obvious you n*ggas on Boxden arent to bright. Here are excerpts from interview with stic in 2008.

"So I went out to L.A. with my pad, ready to rap my a.ss off with one of my favorite emcees. [Laughs] He was totally like, Yo, I want yall to produce this. Do yall have any idea how you could develop this particular thought? I want to get at Fox News, got any beats for that? I found out over a few days that he wasnt really interested in us rapping or being featured, but he wanted a sound and he wanted some help in conceptualizing his ideas. Thats pretty much what I do with dead prez, so M1 just sort of fell back, like, Knock it out. Make the beats happen. Thats pretty how we got into the mood. I ended up doing five or six things musically that he wanted for his record. I think he ended up choosing three. But it was good. Hed say, Heres a concept, and we just started building on it. Id play some tracks, I made some sh*t on the spot. Some stuff I produced, like the Untitled song, Nas hit me two days before his deadline. He said, I need some sh*t about [Louis] Farrakhan. Hook me up with a track, n*gga. [Laughs] I did something that I felt, I wasnt sure if he was going to fu*k with it or not. I sent it to him, I hit him late that night, and he was like, Its done and mixed. Before I even heard where he was going with it, it was mixed and ready to go. You know how industry sh*t goes, sometimes you dont always [record music] in the same room at the same time."

"So we get the notepad full of ideas about Fox. Im like, Searching like CBS, and I see B.S., track us down with GPS. He came with, Red Foxx, only fox I know. He would scribble it down, but not in a rap format, just dope little pieces. He goes in the booth after I get the beat all up, but what you hear on the song, he spit that. He had a certain method of what he wrote down and how he spit it. So Im like, How can I be productive? Let me think of a hook, so we can stay focused. I wanted to do a million songs, I didnt want to be stuck on one song forever. So I write the hook that you hear on the song, and when he comes out the booth, I go in the booth and lay the hook down. When I get halfway done with the hook in the booth, he stopped me like, Come out. Ima say that hook. I leave the pad in the booth, and he goes in there for one take and spits that sh*t hard. We work it out, keep working on the song and tweaking it, and thats how Sly Fox came about. It was co-written and a collaboration, but it was his idea and his genius."

Why would Dream Hampton wait 4 years later to mention something like this. This is coming after his critically acclaimed 6th #1 album and a resurgence in his career. Why

Last edited by Raw Silk; 08-16-2012 at 06:06 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #60
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,436 | Props total: 6498 6498
 Raw Silk said:
ok...somebody clarify this for me. did she say that stic man helped or ghostwrite for nas. because the 1st thing people think of when they hear ghost write is verses or the whole song. all that sound like he did was help or gave him a hook. which is what most rappers have
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now