Aug 16 - Woman Tells Company To 'Suck My D$#k' After Getting Rejected For Jobs Over 30 Times

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1
7521 pageviews
66 comments

Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Aug 16 - Woman Tells Company To 'Suck My D$#k' After Getting Rejected For Jobs Over 30 Times

Taylor Grey Meyer had had enough, and she wasn’t going to take it anymore.
The 31-year-old Southern California resident with a master’s degree in sports management had been trying to get a job - any job - since December when she got a letter from a prospective employer that made her snap.

After being rejected by the San Diego Padres baseball team over 30 times for a variety of jobs in every area from sales to selling tickets, Meyer received an email from the team inviting her to pay $495 to attend a "Combine,” or glorified hiring fair, where they told her she would meet employers and have a chance at one of 50 jobs they were looking to fill.

"I'd just had it," Meyer told the Daily News. “I felt like, in this market especially, that employers - the Padres - were preying on job seekers who were desperate for jobs.”

She quickly fired off a harsh response, full of the pent-up aggression that had been building up during her unemployment.

“After careful review, I must decline," she wrote back to the Padres’ email. "I realize I may be burning a bridge here, but in the spirit of reciprocity, I would like to extend you a counter-offer to suck my d---.”

She continued to blast the team’s hiring process, detailing her saga of rejection with heavy sarcasm.

"Let’s talk about why I wasn’t a good fit with your organization," she wrote.

"Was it my extensive education that made me less of a fit, that now paying $500 will allow me to overcome? My graduate work in sports commerce? Being a law student, working toward becoming an agent? Was it my past experience overseeing the execution of national and international events? Wait, I know, maybe it was my previous internship with Major League Soccer, and that I actually got my ‘start’ in professional sports at the age of 15 when I volunteered at a minor league ballpark in my hometown."

Meyer closed her retort by turning the tables.

"Maybe you’re right. Maybe I’m not the best fit for your company. But here’s a nice fit, my foot in your a.ss."

She didn't think twice about firing off the email, which she a.ssumed no one would ever see.
“It felt good,” she said. “I was laughing while I did it - it wasn’t intended to be mean. It was nothing but cathartic.”

Meyer knew the Padres weren’t likely to hire her, but at that point she was at the end of her rope. Buried in debt from student loans that had forced her to withdraw from law school, she was tired of and frustrated of searching for a job and being rejected from positions below her qualifications.

But the next morning she woke up to find she'd made quite a splash in the sports world, and within a few days a long email chain made its way back to her, making her realize she’d become a viral hero.

“One of the all time hall of fame moves,” one sports industry professional wrote, passing the email along with a note that he wanted to hire her.

“She’s a hit here in Cleveland,” a staffer with the Cleveland Gladiators wrote. “I bet she lands a job...Our top guy with the Glads has been talking for 5 minutes straight how he wants to hire her...I love when people shake s--- up.”

While some of the responses were negative, the way the email boomeranged throughout the sports world has proved to be a plus in Meyer’s job hunt.

In the last week she’s heard from the kinds of major players in the sports world that she had only dreamed of working for before.

“I’ve been contacted by the commissioner of a sports league, several baseball general managers, some CEOs of other organizations,” she said. “The NHL and NFL have been especially great.”

The Padres invited Taylor Grey Meyer to pay $495 to attend a "Combine" where they claimed she would be able to meet employers and have a shot at one of the 50-plus jobs they were looking to fill.

As of now, the Padres have not responded to her email, but she doesn’t regret it.
“I am not embarrassed, I have no regrets sending it,” she says.

“They may not have hired me and I'm sorry I burned a bridge with them but undoubtedly they helped me tremendously,” she said. “It's going to lead to something great.”

[pic - click to view]

Woman rejected over 30 times from job fires back with counter-offer: ‘suck my d---’Â* - NY Daily News

When keeping it real, goes right image

Last edited by Kadillac87; 08-16-2012 at 02:22 PM..

66 comments for "Aug 16 - Woman Tells Company To 'Suck My D$#k' After Getting Rejected For Jobs Over 30 Times"

5 years ago '08        #2
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,555 | Props total: 17211 17211
She should of suck his d!ck, clearly he wanted that and that's where her reply came from
 5 years ago '11        #3
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Good for her.
 5 years ago '06        #4
datnolaboy 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,668 | Props total: 1371 1371
If that was a black male he would have been cited for communicating threats. Caucasian girl gets job offers. Props to her...
 5 years ago '11        #5
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,227 | Props total: 17641 17641
 Aurora said:

[pic - click to view]

That's sucks, I know how that feels. I've rejected some potential employees before....

STFU and work as a waitress or something
Jealousy at its finest.
 5 years ago '11        #6
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,227 | Props total: 17641 17641

[pic - click to view]

08-16-2012, 03:33 PM         #7
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X_WunderKind_X said:

[pic - click to view]

She getting hired so that the following headline can be created...

"Woman who got hired by sports team after telling the Padres to suck her d!ck has been caught in a s3x scandal as her new job consists of basically sucking d!ck".
 5 years ago '05        #8
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
more people need to fire off on BS employer id be pissed off to that these bastards want my hard earned money to attend a event in hopes to get hired.. I bet she is over 100k in student loans and has no little to no chance of paying it all back... She can always do the oldest profession in the book
 5 years ago '10        #9
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
I would suck her d!ck. whatever that means.

Id do things to her I wouldn't do to a small farm animal.
 5 years ago '06        #10
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25739 25739
 X_WunderKind_X said:

[pic - click to view]

Must...Find...Snow bunny......

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #11
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
This is the illest sh*t I ever read
 5 years ago '06        #12
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25739 25739
found her...simp mode on
 5 years ago '12        #13
Raw Silk 
space
space
$244 | Props total: 0 0
I did the same sh*t one time.
 5 years ago '04        #14
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,687 | Props total: 311 311
if you got turned down 1 or 2 times why would you go back 28 more haha
 5 years ago '05        #15
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
would def give her a job suckin d!ck
 5 years ago '04        #16
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813
glad she said that to them these employers are oding now days on not hiring people.
 5 years ago '12        #17
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 Hustler_101 said:
if you got turned down 1 or 2 times why would you go back 28 more haha
some people in this world aren't weak minded quitting a.ss n*ggas that's why
 08-16-2012, 07:54 PM         #18
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X_WunderKind_X said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by 360crazy; 08-16-2012 at 07:57 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #19
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,527 | Props total: 949 949
 illicitx said:
She getting hired so that the following headline can be created...

"Woman who got hired by sports team after telling the Padres to suck her d!ck has been caught in a s3x scandal as her new job consists of basically sucking d!ck".
 5 years ago '06        #20
TayTay1255 
space
space
$650 | Props total: 0 0
a lot of ppl didn't read
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy