most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '06        #21
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,875 | Props total: 25637 25637
It don't make sense that 50 didn't tell spider not to go at game. They were real cool before that game even made it clear (turning spider loc against me cuz you scared to come get me, cuz know what's up blood still got love for him come to the block I'll shake off the rug for him) so spider randomly decided to end their friendship? If so that's a sh*tty thing to do!!
 5 years ago '12        #22
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11319 11319
 KingP1n said:
Spider was sort of around G-Unit when Game was there
He didn't really get known until Game was gone.

But I guess Spider was just riding for his team as him and Game was cool before the Beef,one of his blogs he talked about Game letting him borrow and gun and how he had to go to a Blood safe house and he was cripped up. Spider used to never bad mouth him in the early days. Spider said 50 told him not to go at Game.

Fif probably knew either if he did or he didn't. He was cool on the west Coast. Spider had a lot fo Crip n*ggas from the Wattts on that G-Unit sh*t.
cant lie dont remember the timeline on spider loc, dont know who was first loc or game.

Still think 50 played him a little bit though, but like dude said he got compensated so.

As far as why he dissed Game, he says it because he was G unit, and dude in his own city was screaming Gunot.

Spider Loc ‏@RealSpiderLoc
@TheLoyalGUnit @50cent R U SLOW?? HE SAID STAY OUT THE BEEF I GOT IN IT CUZ HE WAS G UNOT N I WAS G UNIT SAME CITY WUT
 5 years ago '12        #23
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,088 | Props total: 4761 4761
 Im Soo Special said:
i said that. if he went at damn near everybody in the rap game but laid off game and buck, wat makes u think he tellin his ppl to do that. jimmy and dre told him not to, so he not gonna do it. and the slim dude is really a nobody

13:00

wtf is my n*gga doing at 12:14
 5 years ago '06        #24
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,604 | Props total: 8833 8833
MAN TO BE HONEST just fu*k OFF TWITTER. twitter is so gay
 5 years ago '11        #25
KingP1n 342 heat pts342 OP
space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
 Yung Dilla said:
It don't make sense that 50 didn't tell spider not to go at game. They were real cool before that game even made it clear (turning spider loc against me cuz you scared to come get me, cuz know what's up blood still got love for him come to the block I'll shake off the rug for him) so spider randomly decided to end their friendship? If so that's a sh*tty thing to do!!
Spider sort of came in as Game was on his way out.
Guess since Spider was eating with G-Unit & Game was yelling G-Unot and he was from LA, he rid for his team. And tried to show his loyalty I dunno.
He ate with G-Unit maybe not as much as he really wanted too I dunnoBut he earned over $250,000 with them and went on a world tour

Game & Spider will probably never be cool again.
Especially after he clowned Big Fase by leaking that footage & Fase said he still dont fu*k with Spider but fu*ks with his Homie Big Paybacc
 08-19-2012, 07:53 AM         #26
ricky187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont understand why Spider leaked that footage.
I thought Spider was there cuz Fase let him shoot his video there, then Fase got dropped by a OG piru cuz of it, then Spider leaked the footage.
Is that right?
 5 years ago '11        #27
KingP1n 342 heat pts342 OP
space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
 ricky187 said:
I dont understand why Spider leaked that footage.
I thought Spider was there cuz Fase let him shoot his video there, then Fase got dropped by a OG piru cuz of it, then Spider leaked the footage.
Is that right?
Yeah Fase gave Spider permission to film on Cedar Block to show unity at the end of the Blutiful World Video. Since Game & Spider was beefing & Fase and Game was too why not...White Boy said that before it all went down, he told Fase he aint having no crips film a video in his hood. Fase didn't listen and went and did it. Fase an OYG and White Boy an OG.

Spider Loc had left before it kicked off but his camera man was still there and was recording the arguement throw the window of his car.Then he leaked it without Spider loc even knowing about it. But Spider went a long with it because it was too late and clowned fase for it.

I think Game had a part in it though, him and White boy was cool and Game probably head Spider was shooting a video and told White boy to go over and see whats up I dunno. White boy didn't turn up until after they had left, so I dunno If he was even on Brazil and Wilmington when they was filming.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy