most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
heat, celts... get mad
 5 years ago '11        #62
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
 niceguy954 said:
5 mill can't buy you a nice house now?
5 mil in LA Its going to be a nice house... But location and 5 milly isnt anything in L A
 5 years ago '10        #63
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,304 | Props total: 1960 1960

[pic - click to view]

08-16-2012, 09:27 PM         #64
Lannister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 niceguy954 said:
5 mill can't buy you a nice house now?
in florida sure
 08-16-2012, 10:50 PM         #65
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good to see hes not a paycheck to paycheck player like most
 5 years ago '05        #66
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
that n*ggas life bout to be wonderfully LA is a great place to be trust me i know
 5 years ago '04        #67
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,671 | Props total: 13068 13068
 Dun Language said:
where he going ? to dallas ?
he could buy a whole neighborhood for the 20 million he just dropped
 5 years ago '11        #68
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12700 12700

Eesh....
........Welcome to L.A.

Dwight Howard already has a love in Los Angeles, as it's being reported that Howard is dating R&B singer Ciara.A source is claiming that the two have been trying to keep their romance a secret, until Howard feels that the two are really serious about their relationship.The

..mileys got next
 5 years ago '10        #69
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 HeruDat said:
What's LA though. There are a range of houses in Cali from 2-5 mil too. In Orange County - Costa Mesa etc especially. I mean these players never really live in LA, like Kobe all the way out in Redondo Beach or some sh*t.

All that to say you can get a nice house in whatever location suits you for 5 mill
Costa Mesa? No stars want to live in Costa Mesa. Kobe lives in Newport Cost and I heard Howard lives in Newport Beach. It's high end, great neighborhood and very secluded. Especially over the hill overlooking the beach.

Don't get me wrong, homes in LA are nice for 5 million. That's right in the city though...like Brentwood or Santa Monica. Players want privacy and a lot of acres all to themselves.

By the way, Lakers facility is in El Segundo. Newport is south of that. Living in the city would be further then where he lives now.

Last edited by Ambassador; 08-17-2012 at 12:00 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #70
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 BullsLost said:
he could buy a whole neighborhood for the 20 million he just dropped
Probably in like Oklahoma City or somesh*t
 5 years ago '08        #71
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 niceguy954 said:
I guess you missed the part of how much taxes are going to be yearly after he is done..

property tax is $100k a year....
so basically, another $5M will take care of his taxes for the next 50 years. how will he ever get the money?
 5 years ago '11        #72
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,965 | Props total: 631 631
 iNsane said:
Costa Mesa? No stars want to live in Costa Mesa. Kobe lives in Newport Cost and I heard Howard lives in Newport Beach. It's high end, great neighborhood and very secluded. Especially over the hill overlooking the beach.

Don't get me wrong, homes in LA are nice for 5 million. That's right in the city though...like Brentwood or Santa Monica. Players want privacy and a lot of acres all to themselves.

By the way, Lakers facility is in El Segundo. Newport is south of that. Living in the city would be further then where he lives now.

Could be Calabasas to.
 5 years ago '04        #73
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 .:RELOADED:. said:
my family is into real estate development kid.....homes/townhomes/apartments

paying cash is the best way to go if u can afford it cause u pay no interest.....interest is fu*kin r*pe if u pay for your home for 20-30 years.....you pay almost double the price of what u bought it at

best time to buy is now when the market is low.....u watch 5 years from now the housing market will double and rise back up

its a cycle ups and down

dwights case it wont make a difference...his house wont drop much in value nor will it go up much in value
you clearly missed what I was saying.

If your family is into real estate they need to teach you some things
 5 years ago '11        #74
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Equals be acting like d12 ain't getting nice with that duncan off the glass shot yell™
 5 years ago '12        #75
FlipT 
space
space
$44 | Props total: 0 0
Howard isn't a bling guy so this isn't a big deal. He need to chill on making kids with different women or he's gonna get taken to the bank forreal.
 08-17-2012, 12:55 AM         #76
omarmafio1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jeremy lin gun do it fo us fu*k tht nikkka
 5 years ago '05        #77
danlandskl 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,036 | Props total: 450 450
 .:RELOADED:. said:
boss sh*t

smart way to do it dwight......fu*k payments and paying interest when u have the cash to buy it....that house is yours not the banks
actually...disagree... He could put down whatever the dp is. His credit is definately good so his interest rates would be low and he could use the rest of the cash to invest in businesses and ventures that would gain him much more income than the little bit of appreciation he might get on his mansion.

The income from using 15 million to start variuos businesses should more than out weigh the interest + any appreciation in value on his property.
 5 years ago '08        #78
space
space
 acegutta22 said:
well the reason to not put all the money down would be the incredibly low interest rate u actually can make a lot more investing that $ in low risk mutual bonds or play the stock market and diversify
unless those bonds are returning more interest than the mortgage's interest is taking away (which they probably aren't), it's a waste of time. and good luck with "playing the stock market"
 5 years ago '08        #79
space
space
 danlandskl said:
actually...disagree... He could put down whatever the dp is. His credit is definately good so his interest rates would be low and he could use the rest of the cash to invest in businesses and ventures that would gain him much more income than the little bit of appreciation he might get on his mansion.

The income from using 15 million to start variuos businesses should more than out weigh the interest + any appreciation in value on his property.

yall are acting like he just spent his last penny, or something. paying any amount of interest, when you don't have to, is dumb. and i'm sure he still has plenty of money left to "invest"

(apparently on boxden, you just press the "invest" button, and money starts raining from the sky )
 08-17-2012, 07:34 AM         #80
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heat loss!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy