Lions wont do this : Tiger reclaims its kill from Crocs

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '05        #61
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179

[pic - click to view]

Who the fu*k....want....what
 5 years ago '11        #62
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 st21 said:

you were saying...
they brought a posse back, but their baby gone!

i'm with the tigers tho

Last edited by Kyeezy; 08-17-2012 at 03:50 PM..
 08-17-2012, 03:58 PM         #63
ROFLSTOMP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How can you say lions > tigers when in every documented case ever it's been tigers > lions

Lions have got nothing, man.
 5 years ago '11        #64
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
[quote=getyagameup;24288874]
 acclaimedknives said:
Actually, tigers and jaguars and a breed of domestic cat in Turkey who's name I can't recall are the only cats known to actually like swimming.

With tigers and jaguars, I'm a.ssuming its because they live in humid jungles so they like taking a swim every now and then.

Tigers have even been known to snatch people from boats.

lol imagine your chillin on your boat fishing and then all of a sudden...
[pic - click to view]

joe rogan made a joke about that once about how in africa, n*ggas was on a boat and seen a tiger from afar....he said the tiger made like 2, 3 trips, dragged each dude off the boat and back to shore.....lions don't have sh*t on tigers.....

exhibit a - n*ggas AINT EVEN SEE THE TIGER UNTIL HE WAS ABOUT TO BE AIRBORN...AND HE GOT ONE....

exhibit b - that white tiger put paws on that lion and told him to back the fu*k up like onyx....that lion aint want no parts of that tiger.....

tiger>>>>>>>>>>lion
lol I don't think it was in Africa man, tigers only live in Asia and Southeast Asian islands

but yeah that was sick
 5 years ago '07        #65
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3265 3265
 ROFLSTOMP said:
How can you say lions > tigers when in every documented case ever it's been tigers > lions

Lions have got nothing, man.
They got population size

But in all seriousness a tiger would destroy a lion one on one. Siberian tigers outweigh African lions by well over 200lbs.

It's still lions>tigers for me though
 5 years ago '11        #66
space
space
[quote=GhostNinja;24289501]
 getyagameup said:

[pic - click to view]

1. there are NO wild tigers in Africa

2. Like I said before, there's never been a f!ght between a wild tiger and lion

3. Tigers are solitary hunters and most often the top and ONLY predator -- even tiger vs. Tiger f!ght is rare in wild unless mating

4. Lions are top predator but there are dozen other predators in their territory so they're constantly at war

5. Even the lions favorite prey are more dangerous and much larger than what tigers usually hunt -- monkeys & humans

6. Tiger might be larger and stronger but lions f!ghting insticts + experience trumps all that
Actually, tigers have competition with the Indian wild dog, or dhole. Dholes are pack hunters, of course one dhole can't touch a tiger but they are said to be very vicious, apparently even a tiger won't stand in the way of a pack of hungry dholes. The only other real competition is Crocs, although we see videos here of the Tiger k!lling the Croc, Crocs have k!lled Tigers before.

Also Tigers will also hunt water buffalo in India, and another type of wild cow called a Gaur. Gaurs are the largest bovids in the world, and can weigh anywhere from 1000 - 2000 pounds. Tigers hunt ADULT Gaur, and a Tiger has even been seen dragging these heavy Gaur with their jaws across the jungle floor. That's strength...also hungry and desperate Tigers will sometimes even attack adult elephants.

I'm not sure if it's the elephant or the man the Tiger is attacking, but in this video this Tiger doesn't hesitate to run up on them...apparently it felt its cubs were threatened...basically she was like yo, n*ggas don't want no muthafu*kin problems with my hood, n*ggas don't want no muthafu*kin problems

[video - click to view]

This one is a Tigress as well, not even a male tiger, which can be at least 100 pounds heavier and larger. I'm not an elephant expert and can't verify it just by looking but the caption says it is attacking a bull elephant, which means its a male adult elephant, the larger of the s3xes

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #67
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 White Face said:
@ at there being a comment war between lion and tiger stans on youtube over whos the king of the jungle

[video - click to view]

tiger >>> lion
 5 years ago '11        #68
space
space
 GREAT1NE said:
Lions are pussys

You can't really call them pussies, its different in the animal world. Hunting animals can be risky, most prey won't go down without a f!ght. Unlike herbivores who's food is not running away or going anywhere, an injured carnivore which cannot successfully hunt will starve and die, unless it is a pack animal which can rely on others to hunt. Cats don't have the stamina dogs do, they have a smaller heart to body mass ratio, which is why they have to stalk and ambush their prey quickly, they cannot track and chase prey for days like canids such as wolves, african and indian wild dogs can.

Also the only way they get energy is from their food, which is why they rest all the time, to conserve energy to hunt. It takes less energy to bully a smaller carnivore for its meal then it does to go and hunt and potentially not be successful only to have wasted that energy. (Tigers actually fail 1/10 attempts, even the most successful hunter amongst cats, the Caracal, has a success rate of only 50 percent)

Its less dangerous and energy taxing to just rob another smaller carnivore for its meal. Its hard out there for a pimp.

In fact, most carnivores will drag their meal somewhere and eat in peace, but Cheetahs, which are so skinny and cannot afford any injuries which will ruin their ability to run fast and hunt, have learned to immediately eat right after they k!ll the animal right then and there, because they get robbed so frequently. In fact unless they are in numbers (Cheetahs will sometimes have lifelong partnerships with brothers or sisters) Cheetahs will not even attempt to defend their prey, because any injury can literally be life threatening not because it will k!ll them outright, but will ruin their ability to hunt and they will starve and die.

Last edited by acclaimedknives; 08-17-2012 at 07:49 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #69
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
the only lions that would have a chance against a tiger one on one are these

5 years ago '11        #70
Mikey c 
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 390 390
 GhostNinja said:
that would be captive bred tigers and lions... completely different from wild

male lions LIVE to f!ght other lions and predators... females do all the hunting

That lion was a fu*kin boss.

n*gga was like, "Yall tryna come in my house and eat my food and fu*k my bi*ches?"
 5 years ago '05        #71
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179

[video - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago