Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-17-2012, 03:11 PM         #141
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
you mean sort of like everything about William Roberts.....
 kiddrocay said:
stop reading after ya first sentence

do you know why n*ggas clown you so much, because you backwards

first ross was this notorious drug dealer you preached on and on about, now you just listen to him for entertainment like n*ggas havent seen the stanning ish you said

nice try though

You get clowned daily which is why you are so ashamed of yourself that you have to hide who you are.

I never said Ross was a drug-lord, I said he was a hustler who sold drugs just like most dudes from Miami with street ties.

Nobody else has ever accused me of saying sh*t like that just the weirdo Kid Rock guy that showed a picture of himself after being clowned for acting like a white boy.
 08-17-2012, 03:14 PM         #142
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
answer for number one :you

answer for number two: the n*gga lied about being a c.o., thats where this ish comes from

answer to number three: you sound like a bi*ch rambling on about this identity and trying to prove ya self to a bunch of n*ggas, whats next you want phone numbers?

low self-esteem, backwards because a n*gga who wants to prove himself to a bunch of males on the internet sounds like a insecure bi*ch, just saying

and when did I ever say all my fav. rappers did everything they talked about? Ross is a backward a.ss n*gga for lying when proof sufficed and tried to talk about it was some conspiracy at first

he would have got a lot more respect from people if he would have just told the truth the first time, he wouldnt be the hole so much

the difference between my fav. rapper and ross is that ross is a made up industry char.
Aight, u got me bra, im trying to prove myself so we now have that out the way lol. So Ross needs respect from n*ggas like u that he will never ever meet? oh ok. Didnt know u were in a position for any rapper to respect u or your feelings

Every person on this site, every person thats a fan of music has lied to someone ab something so what are u getting at about Rozay lying? His sh*t was just in the light for everyone to see, thats the only thing different. n*ggas on boxden sound dumb as fu*k thats judging a rapper for his lyrics cuz most of the time the fans dont even do the sh*t that these rappers are glorifying anyway.

I heard eminem songs ab k!lling his girlfriend or his mother back in the day but he hasnt been convicted of murder yet, guess he aint respected either by your logic, oh he also made a racist song ab black women, well guess what, doesnt seem like he's having any problems to me, he actually works with black artists and no one gives a fu*k. Get off these rappers nuts bra. Enjoy the music and the hot a.ss beats
 08-17-2012, 03:14 PM         #143
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
lol at you tryna get to know dude on an intimate level tho....everything you're asking dude to do is what bi*ches do on twitter/facebook when they wanna get to know the dude they wanna be with better.....

I mean you're desperately asking dude to see his pics... what part of the game is that?
Stop deflecting.

Just admit that you don't have a Facebook or a Twitter which is why you are on a rap-forum.

People on Twitter & Facebook don't hide behind pics of other men unless of course they are the loser types that are too ashamed of their own identity to be honest with the world.

This is a sanctuary of anonymity for people like you who are ashamed of being themselves but still have the desire to communicate with others.
 08-17-2012, 03:19 PM         #144
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
lol at you tryna get to know dude on an intimate level tho....everything you're asking dude to do is what bi*ches do on twitter/facebook when they wanna get to know the dude they wanna be with better.....

I mean you're desperately asking dude to see his pics... what part of the game is that?
This trollin a.ss clown again, cmon son. for all i know u cld be the n*gga u playing captain save a hoe for bra. idk what bi*ches on twitter and facebook do when they wanna get to a know a dude but i guess u would know cuz u could possibly be one os those bi*ches youre referring to
 5 years ago '05        #145
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,153 | Props total: 19870 19870
ross got some die hard fans...........

it aint that serious i just think ross is a fu*k n*gga about lying about his past
 5 years ago '10        #146
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,669 | Props total: 4517 4517
 Graftedgenes said:
You get clowned daily which is why you are so ashamed of yourself that you have to hide who you are.

I never said Ross was a drug-lord, I said he was a hustler who sold drugs just like most dudes from Miami with street ties.

Nobody else has ever accused me of saying sh*t like that just the weirdo Kid Rock guy that showed a picture of himself after being clowned for acting like a white boy.
this is the biggest clown on this site
 5 years ago '10        #147
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,669 | Props total: 4517 4517
did this guy just multiquote me again?

isnt this the same clown who got mad at another member for multiquoting a fellow mmg stan and stated that he was on his mind

I stay on this creepy a.ss n*gga mind

this guy is mad sick
 5 years ago '10        #148
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
i see alotta of folks sayng freeway ricky got what was coming but....

what about the government...

what about oliver north...

all the white people in the conspiracy came out on top, Oliver North even had a show on Fox News.

but Freeway Ricky cant even keep his name....
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy