Freeway Ricky Ross responds to Rick Ross Rolling Stone interview

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-17-2012, 02:04 PM         #121
KingNick305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just about EVERY rapper in the game names themselves after a druglord or thug k!ller. Why isnt anyone asking 50 cent why he stole that name. Or why isnt freeway being haggled for using freeway ricky ross' name. People just like to hate on whoever is hot. And ross is hot, and aint going nowhere, so keep hating. Keep bringing up these pointless arguements. Ross is here and aint leaving the game anytime soon, so deal wit it
 08-17-2012, 02:13 PM         #122
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Nobody outside of a few geeks on rap-blogs even care about this issue which is why you never hear it mentioned in any songs, or freestyles or discussed at length by anyone besides Freeway Rick in HipHop circles.

85% of the people on here are the same person using multiple accounts and the other 10% are suburban white children from Outside our community or social rejects, that's why none of them have actual identities attactched to their words and profiles.

So don't take the opinions you see on here seriously unless it's from a real person.

I'm not used to having discussions with whites about HipHop so I'm not used to their homoerotic slang. I'm a heteros3xual adult Black male, verified. It's odd to me how they repeatedly mention the male genetalia during discussions.

I guess anonymity affords people the courage to say things that they would never have the courage to say if they had to actually stand by their words.
Race aside, any person on here that hasnt put up an actual photo of themselves in that avatar probably is ashamed of who they are or is as fake as theyre claiming Ross is. I aint neva saw n*ggas go so hard ab a rappers personal life.

All of that sh*t thats been said ab Dre being gay and not really being a gangsta and i dont hear r see a peep from n*ggas on here but are the same ones waiting on Dre to drop that Detox album

Rappers on k!lling sprees in their rhymes but not one is a murderer so wtf is the difference btween what "fake" Ross is doin?
 5 years ago '10        #123
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,607 | Props total: 4360 4360
 Walkerboy86 said:
Aint none of yall fav rappers as real as whats in those lyrics.
I know hoe to separate reality from what a rapper is saying

KingNick305 said:
Just about EVERY rapper in the game names themselves after a druglord or thug k!ller. Why isnt anyone asking 50 cent why he stole that name. Or why isnt freeway being haggled for using freeway ricky ross' name. People just like to hate on whoever is hot. And ross is hot, and aint going nowhere, so keep hating. Keep bringing up these pointless arguements. Ross is here and aint leaving the game anytime soon, so deal wit it
theres a difference between naming yourself after someone and stealing someones identity, what are yal not getting about this
 5 years ago '10        #124
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:
Race aside, any person on here that hasnt put up an actual photo of themselves in that avatar probably is ashamed of who they are or is as fake as theyre claiming Ross is. I aint neva saw n*ggas go so hard ab a rappers personal life.

All of that sh*t thats been said ab Dre being gay and not really being a gangsta and i dont hear r see a peep from n*ggas on here but are the same ones waiting on Dre to drop that Detox album

Rappers on k!lling sprees in their rhymes but not one is a murderer so wtf is the difference btween what "fake" Ross is doin?
we put up avatars because its the internet. a forum we talk about music

not some freaking dating hot-line

and besides, all that backwards ish that you talking and dont even have a pic of yourself in ya avy
 08-17-2012, 02:26 PM         #125
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
we put up avatars because its the internet. a forum we talk about music

not some freaking dating hot-line

and besides, all that backwards ish that you talking and dont even have a pic of yourself in ya avy
fu*k u talking ab bra, i had my pic in my avatar ever since i been on this site under walkerboy86. And thats actually a pic i took of the sh*t i bought thats in my hotel room. Everything certified ova here.

I cant have another man in my avatar, i have my own identity for that
 5 years ago '06        #126
I_Am_Hiphop134 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,923 | Props total: 156 156
 AuthenticMade said:
Even though I dont agree with Rick Ross taking the mans name...I have to say Freeway Ricky is stupid if he thinks a judge will award him of all people anything.

Yes your name was known on a global level, yes its your birth name, yes people saw your name as a 'brand of the streets'.

But thats the issue here, how is a judge going to reward you for being exploited by an artist and his/her label when the only reason the artist and his/her label know of you(or the fact that we ALL know of you) because of you exploiting black neighborhoods and flooding our communities with crack. The idea that someone is going to now pay you for your evil deeds in a legal setting is hilarious.

Had he have led a life that wasnt illegal to begin with a judge may hear him out...but the ultimate truth is fam....had you have no poisoned your communities, brought crack to inner cities, and participated in all that Iran contra sh*t, then there would be no rapper named Rick Ross. Their would be NO lawsuit, none of this would exist...in essence this is your pay back for exploiting our people...you once made millions per week off destroying broken homes and poisoning our people...and now you have to watch someone else make millions exploiting your name.

Sounds like an even swap.

This is a beyond powerful post...
 5 years ago '10        #127
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:
fu*k u talking ab bra, i had my pic in my avatar ever since i been on this site under walkerboy86. And thats actually a pic i took of the sh*t i bought thats in my hotel room. Everything certified ova here.

I cant have another man in my avatar, i have my own identity for that
the fu*k you talking about bra, that aint you, thats some ish you took a pic of and for all we know its prolly a pic you stole

this is the fu*king internet, this identity ish yall barking dont mean ish here

n*ggas dont make up persona here, besides these fake e-thugs that think proving ya self to someone who you will never meet and stanning rappers and acting like you about some life in virtual reality

edit: this n*gga changed his profile pic to prove something,

when the internet becomes serious business
 08-17-2012, 02:36 PM         #128
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:

You have to also understand the demographics of this website in regards to music:

This is the one small corner of cyberspace were a 50-Cent discussion or a Kreayshawn discussion can get 10,000 views and thousands of responses so we are talking about a website were G-Unit & White Girl Mob are more popular than 2-Chainz.

These people are mostly Fake, they would rather put a picture of another mans face in their profile instead of their own but then question a rapper using a drug-lords name which shows you that they are not even comfortable with their own identities.

The story about Ross teen-employment history came out in 2008 yet they are still obsessed with it in in the middle of 2012. LOL.

What these poor children fail to realize is that before the C.O. revelation Ross was just another random rapper but after the C.O revelation he became a mogul of an Empire and a Forbes list rapper.....all this free publicity and promo put him over the $25 million mark and if these guppies continue he should be at 250 million by the time he retires.
 08-17-2012, 02:41 PM         #129
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
the fu*k you talking about bra, that aint you, thats some ish you took a pic of and for all we know its prolly a pic you stole

this is the fu*king internet, this identity ish yall barking dont mean ish here

n*ggas dont make up persona here, besides these fake e-thugs that think proving ya self to someone who you will never meet and stanning rappers and acting like you about some life in virtual reality

edit: this n*gga changed his profile pic to prove something,

when the internet becomes serious business
I dnt have to prove sh*t to u or no man, Like i said, thats the pic i took. Wtf i have to steal a pic of jordans and a jersey for when i bought the sh*t myself and took it with my SG3. Seem like u cant comprehend.

n*ggas ask for the real then when a n*gga gives it to em they start making up excuses to keep sh*t goin. Everything ull ever see in my avatar will either be a pic of me or something i own bra. What ab u?
 5 years ago '10        #130
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:
I dnt have to prove sh*t to u or no man, Like i said, thats the pic i took. Wtf i have to steal a pic of jordans and a jersey for when i bought the sh*t myself and took it with my SG3. Seem like u cant comprehend.

n*ggas ask for the real then when a n*gga gives it to em they start making up excuses to keep sh*t goin. Everything ull ever see in my avatar will either be a pic of me or something i own bra. What ab u?
n*gga when the fu*k did I ask for who you were??

why the fu*k would I wanna know who you are exactly over boxden

n*gga is this myspace, twitter, facebook, or whatever???

plz tell me, now that you acomplished trying to prove how real and who you were to me, what do you get out of it
 08-17-2012, 02:46 PM         #131
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:

I cant have another man in my avatar, I have my own identity for that
You just seem comfortable with your own identity....most people don't which is why they join forums so they can blog anonymously and communicate from behind another mans name and another mans face.

It gets even deeper than that tho bruh' they take all these cut-out smiley-pics of Black men making different facial expressions and insert them into their posts during discussions to show different emotions....it's fantasyland all the way around for them.

We call it "being ourselves" and they call it "proving ourselves".
 5 years ago '10        #132
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
You just seem comfortable with your own identity....most people don't which is why they join forums so they can blog anonymously and communicate from behind another mans name and another mans face.

It gets even deeper than that tho bruh' they take all these cut-out smiley-pics of Black men making different facial expressions and insert them into their posts during discussions to show different emotions....it's fantasyland all the way around for them.

We call it "being ourselves" and they call it "proving ourselves".
irony coming from a delusional person who believes in rappers personas, just saying
 08-17-2012, 02:54 PM         #133
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
n*gga when the fu*k did I ask for who you were??

why the fu*k would I wanna know who you are exactly over boxden

n*gga is this myspace, twitter, facebook, or whatever???

plz tell me, now that you acomplished trying to prove how real and who you were to me, what do you get out of it
Once again, who is TRYING to prove anything to you or anybody else on here? And if i was wtf is the problem when youre mad ab Ross not proving he sold drugs and etc to you

Sounds like someone is contradicting himself or u could be a female bi*ch, idk who u are

myspace, facebook, twitter, it doesnt matter to me, my face or anything i own will be in my profile, not another man. Idk if yall n*ggas are insecure and have low self esteem or what but i dnt get it. And by the way, name one of ya fav rappers that have done everything they ever rapped about since we're having discussions judging Rozay's character. Do that for me bra
 08-17-2012, 03:00 PM         #134
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
I dont know whats worse, ya lying or ya fascination for ross :iseyou:
Your fascination with Ross usually involves you offering to show people some skin.

.....this is why you are a loner and have no friends.

kiddrocay said:
n*ggas trying to compare him to biggie :de: nah thats ya modern day birdman
 kiddrocay said:
Kiddrocay Says hes only expressing his opinion

now you know because knowing is half of the battle

[pic - click to view]

kiddrocay said:
on top of that I couldnt believe what Tia told 50 though :osamaad:
 kiddrocay said:
cmon son ross isnt that lyrical

infact you can put ross simple a.ss verses together with a do it yourself kit
 kiddrocay said:
a certified wayne stan should never try to call someone out cmon son really

and whats with all this hard talk on boxden :de:
 kiddrocay said:
this is all the previews

the feature presentation has yet to begun
 kiddrocay said:
22's.........22's...........22's

but yeah port of miami ross>>>>>>>>.
 kiddrocay said:
is this mut still stannin like tomorrow will die :dea
 kiddrocay said:
ay mixbreed, since you are claiming Im white out of your love for rick ross how about I show you some skin

you sound like a 1960s kid that was rejected by both sides of the family

so the jeffersons or did the brady bunch diddnt want you

[pic - click to view]

oh yeah to answer your question, since rick ross will never be a top tier artist or nowhere near that caliber
 kiddrocay said:
embarrassing how, hes getting on my nerves with that your white because you dont like rick ross bull ish

what kind of logic is that

and look at this guy, bright as fu*king day but hes going around calling everyone white lmao?
 kiddrocay said:
lmao but you can look at gucci as a southern legend, guy was the talk of the south for a long period of time and I dont even fu*k with him like that

he acts like he cant rap but hes proven a couple of times he can

gucci is smarter than people think, he was making that dummy money
 kiddrocay said:
snow ball, outsider, pinky?? Lol???

nah son Im black, ross was my n*gga when he dropped port of miami and it still gets spins til this day

but ross is not that good, the thread starter may be a 50 stan but there is some truth to what hes saying
 kiddrocay said:
oh so now Im homo because I just shattered this mother fu*kers dreams of being white

guess he got tired of the ethering from this so called white boy and to find out Im not actually white just tore his world down

well that your white argument is out of the window now isnt it, you have nothing else to throw at me in these debates of ross because all you do is get ethered

oh well no more of that bull ish from u
 kiddrocay said:
in general most people dont wanna hear no lupe spitting knowledge, they like the kind of music gucci makes because you cant dance to no fu*king kick push :de:

and what girls do you know get loose to lupe, my girl only fu*ks with artists like yo gotti, flocka, gucci, and whomever gets her hype ::

I may act like I dont listen to songs by them but I do on the low(gotta keep my rep on boxden :ha)

parties and ish
 kiddrocay said:
you know I diddnt mean it that way ninja :kobewhater2:
 kiddrocay said:
to his surprise I wasnt, he got sick of the ether

and yeah I seen you be tested a couple of times when I first joined :ded:

oh yeah Im not racist, I fu*ks with everybody and I listen to everyone who knows their ish
 kiddrocay said:
true that fa real:rof:

but sells can sometimes fool people too:shru
 kiddrocay said:
when lupe first dropped he was considered a breath of fresh air, indifferent.

he has a loyal fanbase unlike most artists that are so called big

the min the next hottest thing pops up there goes their fans with that artist

kiddrocay said:
went from white boy to gay, and I thought I was on ya ignore list stanly

and on top of that, the way you ride ross you have no right to be calling noone gay :ded:

stop trying to play ish off, take ya l and keep it moving
Wheeeeew that multi-quote feature is pretty awesome, Ayo Tiger Woods:

"Stanly"?? Stop using Geek-speak and use some Ebonics.

"Take ya L'"?? Stop using geek-speak and use some Ebonics.

Quick Thread recap for anybody who might have missed it...you ride for your n*ggas daaaaaawg

(The 20+ Smiley Black-heads had to be removed to include all posts

No Strip-tease

kiddrocay said:
irony coming from a delusional person who believes in rappers personas, just saying
I listen to rap for entertainment while shameful geeks like you listen to rap because you really believe JayZ lost 92 bricks and Nas Escobar was a drug trafficker.

I bet you don't have any friends, you are that delusional little boy who was so insecure about being called "white" by an online stranger that you posted a picture of your chest-hairs like a f*ggitt just to prove you were a mulatto with a white mother.

We don't believe your online posting persona, we can tell you a square.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 08-17-2012 at 03:24 PM..
 08-17-2012, 03:00 PM         #135
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
it's fantasyland all the way around for them.
you mean sort of like everything about William Roberts.....
 08-17-2012, 03:00 PM         #136
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by kiddrocay View Post

the fu*k you talking about bra, (that aint you, thats some ish you took a pic of and for all we know its prolly a pic you stole)

Some sh*t i own that i PROBABLY STOLE, lmao. So what does that say ab u and that pic in ur avatar homie? U stole that mans pic right?
 5 years ago '10        #137
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:
Once again, who is TRYING to prove anything to you or anybody else on here? And if i was wtf is the problem when youre mad ab Ross not proving he sold drugs and etc to you

Sounds like someone is contradicting himself or u could be a female bi*ch, idk who u are

myspace, facebook, twitter, it doesnt matter to me, my face or anything i own will be in my profile, not another man. Idk if yall n*ggas are insecure and have low self esteem or what but i dnt get it. And by the way, name one of ya fav rappers that have done everything they ever rapped about since we're having discussions judging Rozay's character. Do that for me bra
answer for number one :you

answer for number two: the n*gga lied about being a c.o., thats where this ish comes from

answer to number three: you sound like a bi*ch rambling on about this identity and trying to prove ya self to a bunch of n*ggas, whats next you want phone numbers?

low self-esteem, backwards because a n*gga who wants to prove himself to a bunch of males on the internet sounds like a insecure bi*ch, just saying

and when did I ever say all my fav. rappers did everything they talked about? Ross is a backward a.ss n*gga for lying when proof sufficed and tried to talk about it was some conspiracy at first

he would have got a lot more respect from people if he would have just told the truth the first time, he wouldnt be the hole so much

the difference between my fav. rapper and ross is that ross is a made up industry char.
 5 years ago '10        #138
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
I listen to rap for entertainment while shameful geeks like you listen to rap because you really believe JayZ lost 92 bricks and Nas Escobar was a drug trafficker.

I bet you don't have any friends, you are that delusional little boy who was so insecure about being called "white" by an online stranger that you posted a picture of your chest-hairs like a f*ggitt just to prove you were a mulatto with a white mother.

We don't believe your online posting persona, we can tell you a square.
stop reading after ya first sentence

do you know why n*ggas clown you so much, because you backwards

first ross was this notorious drug dealer you preached on and on about, now you just listen to him for entertainment like n*ggas havent seen the stanning ish you said

nice try though
 08-17-2012, 03:03 PM         #139
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
Originally Posted by kiddrocay View Post

the fu*k you talking about bra, (that aint you, thats some ish you took a pic of and for all we know its prolly a pic you stole)

Some sh*t i own that i PROBABLY STOLE, lmao. So what does that say ab u and that pic in ur avatar homie? U stole that mans pic right?
lol at you tryna get to know dude on an intimate level tho....everything you're asking dude to do is what bi*ches do on twitter/facebook when they wanna get to know the dude they wanna be with better.....

I mean you're desperately asking dude to see his pics... what part of the game is that?
 5 years ago '05        #140
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 DrX said:
this dude talk about this topic everyday
What if I stole your name rapped about your life, sold it to the world, made milions on top of millions and gave you nothing for it.

It's almost like doing a movie about a person(in movies some things will be changed and altered for film, just like in the Fat Ross' lyrics), and not pay a single dime to the person whom the movie was about..

Would you not be pissed?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago