most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #101
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 126 126
just saw that boy rick ross at bush intercontinental in houston with pounds of jewelry looking like he was on the prowl for some food
 5 years ago '11        #102
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
They don’t say “William my son is in jail for 20 years for a nonviolent offense, save yourself and go become his guard be a correctional officer.”

^^^^ether now stans do the rozay spin yell™
 5 years ago '12        #103
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,010 | Props total: 4963 4963
Like i said when is saw what fatboy said in that article, who the fucck is this friend? Where did that come from? How isit that you've been in the game for more than 10 years and NEVER mentioned your friend? Fucck everything that comes out of William's mouth...

I think William and Grafted made love

Remember this n*gga said a CO had to go save his hoe-ass when he was in jail for stealing babydiapers... He also confessed to having multiple CO s3xpartners and tried to convince BX it was his friends... This n*gga posted a pic trying to look hard but forgot to hide his fucckin eyes, it doesnt matter how fucckin hard you try to look in a picture your eyes always end up telling the truth

[pic - click to view]

Ladies and gentlemen i present to you... A bi*chn*gga!

Real n*ggas dont belong in jail... Real n*ggas are smarter than that you dumb fucck
 5 years ago '06        #104
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10698 10698
Not saying ross is telling the truth but i had relatives telling me to try and be a co when i was growing up....tell you how its a government job, great benefits, and can retire at such and such age...so i can personally vouch that family could come out and recommend that to give you suggestions in a job/ keep you out of trouble
 5 years ago '05        #105
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 4375 4375
Believe half what you see none of what u heard... Rappers rap for entertainment when will people stop being so fu*kin stupid and stop taking to heart everything these n*ggas say as truth
 08-17-2012, 08:25 AM         #106
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freshtoodef said:
Believe half what you see none of what u heard... Rappers rap for entertainment when will people stop being so fu*kin stupid and stop taking to heart everything these n*ggas say as truth

tru...every rapper done lied about some sh*t he did back in the gap. ross cathin heat over this?

Ross stay winning; whatchu talkin bout; probably because he the only thing to talk about.
 5 years ago '05        #107
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,263 | Props total: 9743 9743
 The N said:
Most idiots have no idea about FREEWAY RICKY ROSS, they really think ROBERT WILLIAMS

is Rick Ross
 X_WunderKind_X said:
well your right about that, Robert Williams is NOT Freeway Ricky Ross. Robert Williams is Meek Mill.
 5 years ago '09        #108
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
 YungPrinceNY said:
Isnt Freeway Ricky a snitch

FOH!!!
HES A fu*kIN SNITCH SMH

I RESPECT THE RAPPER MORE THAN THIS SNITCH a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '05        #109
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
I never heard of Freeway before Rozay blew up.............who the fu*k keeps track of drug dealers that FAILED?
 5 years ago '08        #110
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,484 | Props total: 1276 1276
 King856 said:
they don't have Carpenters? they don't have accountants? tehy don't have waiters?
n*gga....A CO job (in Miami Dade no less) is easily the best choice out of all those jobs as it prolly pays better, has more stable hours, and benefits. FOH with taking lesser jobs all for "street cred".

Furthermore, FOH with Freeway Ricky thinking he had a "global name/image". Only people who even knew he existed were those who were wanting to learn of the Crack epidemic, which doesn't account for that many people in the entire world at least IMHO.
 08-17-2012, 12:01 PM         #111
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was like 18 r 19 when i first heard Rozay and the song hustling. 26 now and n*ggas still talkn ab this man being a damn correctional officer. Not a snitch, a bi*ch, a pus*y, or a fu*k n*gga but a damn correctional officer. Move the fu*k on and k!ll this bullsh*t already.Aint none of yall fav rappers as real as whats in those lyrics
 5 years ago '05        #112
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,170 | Props total: 19887 19887
 Graftedgenes said:
Why do whites always start talking about "d!cks" when they address a Black person online?

Are you insecure or just taking liberty in your anonymity by expressing homos3xual interest on some interracial ish?
how do you turn a rick ross thread into a homos3xual race war thread ..........
i aint even dissing either .....................
 08-17-2012, 12:07 PM         #113
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares
 08-17-2012, 12:34 PM         #114
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Freeway needs to give it up. He's only burying himself in legal fees. We all know Rick Ross bites everything. His record label, nicknames, album titles, look...
 5 years ago '10        #115
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,702 | Props total: 4645 4645
damn this n*gga 44wade goes ham on the defense

edit: saw the other mmg brotherhood cult leader comments and was just shaking my head, damn not even nkflier gets this bad lmaoooooo

Last edited by kiddrocay; 08-17-2012 at 12:42 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #116
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,702 | Props total: 4645 4645
 King856 said:
except Nas uses his real name and they don't stay in character 24/7

do you get text messages on your phone everytime a Ross thread is made? biggest d!ckrider on BX and that says alot .
 C4daTimebomb said:
That n*gga got Rozay For Life tatted on his a.ss.

That n*gga heads his own personal Rick Ross fan club.

That n*gga sent death threats to 50 when him and ross was beefin.

That n*gga put a beard and a gold chain on a Buddah statue that he rubs the belly of before he leaves the house.
 King856 said:
* waits for Grafted to k!ll himself
 C4daTimebomb said:
Waits for Grafted to put his prison pic in this thread so we know how hard he is.
yo my side hurts lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 08-17-2012, 01:01 PM         #117
wjohnsonfs5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let's be real and think out the box. You have alot of CO's in different prisons smuggling drugs, cellphones, cigarettes into a facility for exchange of lucrative amounts of money from inmates and there families. You can't go on and rap about that if you were involved in it. He'd be fu*king that hustle up for the next CO at the same facility.
 08-17-2012, 01:31 PM         #118
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
I was like 18 r 19 when i first heard Rozay and the song hustling. 26 now and n*ggas still talkn ab this man being a damn correctional officer. Not a snitch, a bi*ch, a pus*y, or a fu*k n*gga but a damn correctional officer. Move the fu*k on and k!ll this bullsh*t already.Aint none of yall fav rappers as real as whats in those lyrics
Nobody outside of a few geeks on rap-blogs even care about this issue which is why you never hear it mentioned in any songs, or freestyles or discussed at length by anyone besides Freeway Rick in HipHop circles.

85% of the people on here are the same person using multiple accounts and the other 10% are suburban white children from Outside our community or social rejects, that's why none of them have actual identities attactched to their words and profiles.

So don't take the opinions you see on here seriously unless it's from a real person.

chi town hustla said:
how do you turn a rick ross thread into a homos3xual race war thread ..........
i aint even dissing either .....................
I'm not used to having discussions with whites about HipHop so I'm not used to their homoerotic slang. I'm a heteros3xual adult Black male, verified. It's odd to me how they repeatedly mention the male genetalia during discussions.

I guess anonymity affords people the courage to say things that they would never have the courage to say if they had to actually stand by their words.
 5 years ago '10        #119
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
I fu*ks with some of rozay music but he should have been honest from the minute that picture of him as a c.o. was put out

instead he lied and said it was photoshopped and that it wasn't him before finally admitting to it

its like dude was ashamed of having an honest job but bragging about being a drug dealer and detriment to the black community, completely opposite of freeway rick ross who is actually ashamed of actually being a real drug dealer
 08-17-2012, 02:01 PM         #120
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
damn this n*gga 44wade goes ham on the defense

edit: saw the other mmg brotherhood cult leader comments and was just shaking my head, damn not even nkflier gets this bad lmaoooooo
Aint none of yall fav rappers as real as whats in those lyrics.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy