Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,088 | Props total: 4761 4761
 tupacnasfan said:
Do I Still care about them too.

The Fake Rick Ross is a joke and the real rick ross is also a joke who claimed to be forgiven when he realizes, he will never be forgiven and still has nothing.
you obviously care about em if you stay in threads about them. just like every 50 cent thread, wouldn't be a 50 thread without "5-0 aka 50" from you
 5 years ago '12        #82
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,088 | Props total: 4761 4761
 tupacnasfan said:
Because 5-0 is garbage a.ss too, yeah he was real, but he has no real talent as a rapper, glad game exposed him for the trash that he is.
you didn't see red albums week 1 sales?BISD sold about 70k more week 1 and that album was straight garbage and had less all star features
 08-16-2012, 07:18 PM         #83
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crenshaw90008 said:
tupacnasfan is both ignorant and angry. WHo comes on a page types on a subject, and then says who cares about this subject. Go to another page , or go run at the park. This is a page for people wwho care about this topic.
this.
 08-16-2012, 07:20 PM         #84
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getyagameup said:
you can tell the real cats from the fake on here. no real cat is going to respect a man for lying, taking their name and profiting off of it.
/thread
 08-16-2012, 07:20 PM         #85
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the irony is ross "stole" his life, yet now freeway's entire life is ross
 5 years ago '04        #86
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 tupacnasfan said:
Yes Chaz Williams was right about the fake ross for stealing a man's name and making a profit off it it, but chaz is also right about this so-called one either, he should have never snitch nor never made a pawn to the CIA.

you looking for something to point a finger at. ok, i'mma address you cuz you need attention.

you didn't walk in that man's shoes. you don't know that man's situation. i'm not an advocate of snitching by any means however i can understand ppl's position. if that's what he felt like he had to do, that's his life. i don't know that man's case like that. he got in bed with the CIA and then they turned on him so he did what he felt he had to do. again, not co signing that however that's his life. still, he was doing it. made millions upon millions fu*king with the treacherous a.ss govt you seem to praise.

my thing is, based on your mentality in here, you couldn't do what he did. if you did, once YOU got caught, i got you snitching on ya moms to get out if you had to. i dont think you could do a fu*king month in jail without trying to k!ll yourself. lastly, given all that you said, for william roberts to still pattern his mc persona, his whole fu*king like after such a character, in your opinion, is more supporting what i'm saying about how he is a lame a.ss, whach a.ss, lying a.ss, fake a.ss n*gga.
 5 years ago '12        #87
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,684 | Props total: 2302 2302
The Real Rick Ross wants the Fake Rozay version to stop using his name for a good reason. If some paid attention, They'll notice The Real Rick Ross want kids to understand he was an idiot for selling drugs and that anyone looking up to him would be an even bigger one.

How can anyone support rozay pushing the hustler image while pretending to be the real one who's trying to prevent that kind of life for kids in the future?
 08-16-2012, 07:29 PM         #88
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Do I Still care about them too.

The Fake Rick Ross is a joke and the real rick ross is also a joke who claimed to be forgiven when he realizes, he will never be forgiven and still has nothing.
im sorry i didn't realize you were illiterate. have a nice day
 5 years ago '12        #89
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,390 | Props total: 5651 5651
freeway losing mad money over this case
 5 years ago '11        #90
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,160 | Props total: 17496 17496
 The N said:
Most idiots have no idea about FREEWAY RICKY ROSS, they really think ROBERT WILLIAMS

is Rick Ross
well your right about that, Robert Williams is NOT Freeway Ricky Ross. Robert Williams is Meek Mill.
 5 years ago '12        #91
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,684 | Props total: 2302 2302
I am not dissing Rozay music by the way, I like some of his songs. I just feel The Real Ross should win the case. Outside of that I wish them both Success in their goals/
 5 years ago '08        #92
cyclonerider 
space
space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
 AuthenticMade said:
Even though I dont agree with Rick Ross taking the mans name...I have to say Freeway Ricky is stupid if he thinks a judge will award him of all people anything.

Yes your name was known on a global level, yes its your birth name, yes people saw your name as a 'brand of the streets'.

But thats the issue here, how is a judge going to reward you for being exploited by an artist and his/her label when the only reason the artist and his/her label know of you(or the fact that we ALL know of you) because of you exploiting black neighborhoods and flooding our communities with crack. The idea that someone is going to now pay you for your evil deeds in a legal setting is hilarious.

Had he have led a life that wasnt illegal to begin with a judge may hear him out...but the ultimate truth is fam....had you have no poisoned your communities, brought crack to inner cities, and participated in all that Iran contra sh*t, then there would be no rapper named Rick Ross. Their would be NO lawsuit, none of this would exist...in essence this is your pay back for exploiting our people...you once made millions per week off destroying broken homes and poisoning our people...and now you have to watch someone else make millions exploiting your name.

Sounds like an even swap.
 5 years ago '04        #93
deziking 78 heat pts78
space
space
$19,527 | Props total: 5071 5071
Mannnn freeway we up is thr fu*king sh*t ovrr rick ross new album
 5 years ago '05        #94
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
 AuthenticMade said:
Even though I dont agree with Rick Ross taking the mans name...I have to say Freeway Ricky is stupid if he thinks a judge will award him of all people anything.

Yes your name was known on a global level, yes its your birth name, yes people saw your name as a 'brand of the streets'.

But thats the issue here, how is a judge going to reward you for being exploited by an artist and his/her label when the only reason the artist and his/her label know of you(or the fact that we ALL know of you) because of you exploiting black neighborhoods and flooding our communities with crack. The idea that someone is going to now pay you for your evil deeds in a legal setting is hilarious.

Had he have led a life that wasnt illegal to begin with a judge may hear him out...but the ultimate truth is fam....had you have no poisoned your communities, brought crack to inner cities, and participated in all that Iran contra sh*t, then there would be no rapper named Rick Ross. Their would be NO lawsuit, none of this would exist...in essence this is your pay back for exploiting our people...you once made millions per week off destroying broken homes and poisoning our people...and now you have to watch someone else make millions exploiting your name.

Sounds like an even swap.

/end thread

The "real" Rick Ross is just looking for some attention, and I'm sick of hearing his sh*t. He's got NO case, because he doesn't "own" the rights to the name "Rick Ross", nor does he own the right to talk about drug activities.
 08-16-2012, 08:21 PM         #95
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the us goverment created crack as a WMD to commit genocide against the black community

the couldnt destroy rick ross the man by k!lling him like they k!lled the cop so they had to k!ll his name

any n*gga from any hood can tell what type of clone ross is by the why he speaks
 5 years ago '04        #96
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,213 | Props total: 2214 2214
I'm gonna be honest, I thought Rick Ross was the real Rick Ross the very first time someone brought him up.
 08-16-2012, 09:06 PM         #97
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Both n*ggas Made By White Men
 08-16-2012, 09:15 PM         #98
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
That is why I have made that other thread.

5 years ago '04        #99
SCENE 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,161 | Props total: 103 103
 KidKingGoD said:
In miami they recruit HARD for ni99as to be C.o's. especially at Miami Dade Community College. I wouldnt be surprised if "Ross" was recruited at Miami Dade. Ni9as can either sling crack, play football, be a C.O. ,or work at PRC in the hood over here.
thought about being a c/o myself...but didn't want to hurt my chances of being a rapper later on in life
 5 years ago '04        #100
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,162 | Props total: 92 92
freeway Ricky again Give it UP!..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy