Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,457 | Props total: 14888 14888
let it go freeway
 5 years ago '05        #62
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2396 2396
 44wade said:
Which part? Not the Noriega sh*t, dude was in prison in Miami, my uncle did 10 years at same jail MCCI in Homestead.

Also, Ross got a scholarship to Albany state for football, but didnt play high school?

Something aint adding up.
n*gga stfu bout what yo uncle did..wtf does that prove? noreaga got locked up in 199muthafukn2 n*gga .. all this shyt happened in the 80s n*gga..gtfoh
 5 years ago '05        #63
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119
Let the hammer speak for you freeway...
 08-16-2012, 05:55 PM         #64
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prostyle said:
Freeway how does it feel to be exploited.

This n*gga had a major role in destroying the black community with rocks, you deserve to be dead right now, so you can miss me with that "I'm a victim, he stole my name" bullsh*t.
Dude was a pawn ...cats act like he was pulling the drugs out his a.ss.....y'all need to see his American Gangster story....dude tried to get out...l...as far as Rozay....scratch a liar find a thief........can't get with no grown a.ss man who lies all the time for no reason...........cant respect that on any level.....
 08-16-2012, 05:57 PM         #65
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dizzle trizzle said:
who cares we all die someday.... live life, start a buisness
imagine how hard it is to put your legal name on anything as an ex-con when an internationally famous rappers is keeping it a.ssociated with the things you are trying to distance yourself from. Imagine every where dude goes he has to answer questions about this entertainer who goes by the same name with a similar persona and image
 08-16-2012, 06:02 PM         #66
nappy247man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha
 MichaelKnight said:
damm thats a lot of words
 5 years ago '06        #67
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,635 | Props total: 8566 8566
if freeway rick ross can't get no money out ross then he need to either move on and f!ght the n*gga.

everybody takes a few L's thru life and this might be another one for freeway.

I personally don't think rozay stole his id.
 08-16-2012, 06:03 PM         #68
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
I Have no respect for either of them.
I Don't care if the real ross was a pawn, he should have never gone to the CIA to do this.
I can respect a man who admits his errors and asks to be forgiven and he is actually out at least trying to make amends by spreading a positive message to youths.

this is what is called karma, you reap what you sow, ross made his dreams come true by selling poisonous lies to kids and now the truth is going to haunt him to the grave
 5 years ago '04        #69
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1774 1774
 YesUcantCme said:
LW TW artist / album label power index % change
-- 1 NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC 43 CAPITOL/EMI 112,107 --
VARIOUS ARTISTS
1 2 RICK ROSS DEF JAM/IDJ 55,781 -74%
GOD FORGIVES, I DON'T

outsold by now thats what i call music?? damn.
 5 years ago '09        #70
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
Isnt Freeway Ricky a snitch

FOH!!!
 08-16-2012, 06:26 PM         #71
crenshaw90008 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tupacnasfan is both ignorant and angry. WHo comes on a page types on a subject, and then says who cares about this subject. Go to another page , or go run at the park. This is a page for people wwho care about this topic.
 5 years ago '06        #72
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
Currupt CO + no statue of limitations = rick ross being quiet.
 08-16-2012, 06:27 PM         #73
crenshaw90008 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@YungPrinceNY he is not a snitch thats why he can walk around in any hood. You can tell snitches bc of how they travel. At that level No Witness protection ususuallly is a sign of a non snitch.

No one think testifying against officers and getting your guys out early bc they were falsely accused is snitching. Thats making sure your guys get out. Unless you on slumz listening to some ignoramus.
 08-16-2012, 06:32 PM         #74
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let it go n*gga. nobody CARES!
 5 years ago '04        #75
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,597 | Props total: 369 369
actually nobody in their right mind confused Rozay for the real rick ross.. this dude is a clown tryin to make some cake after doing time for being stupid.. if he was smart he would have tried to befriend rozay when he came out of jail instead of letting 50 mess with his head.. rozay probably would have broke him off some change.... judge already said he has to pay for rozay legal fees... he should be trying to make some cash and stfu.... and if Rozay would have used Rozay when he first came out.. he would be just as successful.. people names dont make good music....
 5 years ago '04        #76
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
you can tell the real cats from the fake on here. no real cat is going to respect a man for lying, taking their name and profiting off of it. the man did 20 years. nobody on here can say they did a stretch like that?? can they??? all yall young cats need to respect the elders who actually lived the life, fall all the way off and are trying to rebuild themselves only to hear some fake a.ss lame a.ss dude run around acting like he's you for one, two, lived the complete opposite of what he's now all of a sudden preaching (the dude was a c.o. and now he was moving bricks and all that???? come the fu*k on.....) and three, to add insult to injury, CAN'T EVEN ADMIT TO WHERE HIS INSPIRATION CAME FROM AND IS JUST A STR8 LIAR?????? fu*k outta here to him and anyone that respects his music. the ONLY thing that's good about most of his music is his production. the man is simple and corporate made.

i'm not going to glorify freeway rick for what he did. hey, he sold drugs and got filthy off of it. i'm ambiguous about that because that's what our government does, one way or another, and n*ggas be quick to defend those villianous, heinous, murderous, lying a.ss, hypocritical criminals so i'm going to blame ONE MAN for doing what basically has been done ever since this country began??????????? if y'all going to point a finger, point it at the source and stop pointing it at the ppl these same as*holes put on blast for doing the same sh*t that they do. at least the man knows who he is and fu*k anybody who says that he should get over it and not have his name respected FOR BEING HIS.

never did like this simpleton a.ss, abc rhyming a.ss n*gga for his preschool raps, as a music fan. now i respect him even less because he's a crook and doesn't keep it real as a man, which is GROWN MAN CODE 101. he got two balls and his word and obviously he breaks his word like he does his dutch masters. whack a.ss n*gga and so is anybody who supports this clown.

Last edited by getyagameup; 08-16-2012 at 06:52 PM..
 08-16-2012, 06:58 PM         #77
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C4daTimebomb said:
Son shut the fu*k up, you're one of the biggest fu*king nerds on here. You LIVE on here. And we've had this debate before. I've been to prison, but I don't glorify or brag about it like you.

You use your so-called jail time to impress boxden members, how fu*king lame is that ?!?!

Yeah, we know, your daughter made collages from your prison pics and your time there taught you that C.O.'s are warm, loving, kindhearted people who look out for inmates, blah blah, blah...

Where did you do your bid and what was the charges you had? Answer that or shut your fu*king pie hole.

**man down**
 5 years ago '04        #78
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 tupacnasfan said:
Yes the fake ross may have taken his name, but not his life.

and I Still will never forgive the real one anyways, so they can both suck my d!ck

The Fake ross should give the real ross the money and move on, the rick ross name should have died in the 80's would have save us all a lot of trouble.
you must be young.....a n*gga's name IS HIS LIFE but apparently you're too young to understand that.

you hear the name jordan, what do you think? if you own a pair, or many pairs, would you wear fake ones or do you want AUTHENTIC jordans??? if ur a real dude, you want REAL JORDANS, and that's JUST FOR HIS NAME cuz they are just a pair of sneakers. same thing, fam.

what does freeway need your forgiveness for??? did he fu*k your moms and get her strung out on crack or something????? what the fu*k you mad at him for???? cuz what?? cuz he sold crack???? THE CIA WAS INVOLVED IN THAT TOO SO YOU MAD AT THEM TOO??? you mad at the wall st. ppl for fu*king up the economy?? gtfoh. i reiterate, you must be young.
 08-16-2012, 07:06 PM         #79
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WordOnThaStreet said:
I can respect a man who admits his errors and asks to be forgiven and he is actually out at least trying to make amends by spreading a positive message to youths.

this is what is called karma, you reap what you sow, ross made his dreams come true by selling poisonous lies to kids and now the truth is going to haunt him to the grave
 08-16-2012, 07:12 PM         #80
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Who really cares about these two anyways, including the so-called real rick ross, because he is a snitch and yeah was a pawn, he should have never gone to the CIA to do this sh*t.
how does it feel to be a spam bot repeating the same things verbatim over & over again?

seriously why do dudes bother arguing with tupacnasfag? dude has a pre-written list of recycled responses that he's been using on message boards since the late 90's....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy