Freeway Ricky Ross responds to Rick Ross Rolling Stone interview

most viewed right now
 116
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 82
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
 Graftedgenes said:
Prison pics don't mean you are hard it's just how us brothers share our experiences with other brothers....it's not something you would understand.


People from the streets and people that have been to prison typically have a different view of life than people like you who are Outsiders and get all of your inside information from YouTube videos and rap CD's.


That name Grafted is fascinating to many people.
Son shut the fu*k up, you're one of the biggest fu*king nerds on here. You LIVE on here. And we've had this debate before. I've been to prison, but I don't glorify or brag about it like you.

You use your so-called jail time to impress boxden members, how fu*king lame is that ?!?!

Yeah, we know, your daughter made collages from your prison pics and your time there taught you that C.O.'s are warm, loving, kindhearted people who look out for inmates, blah blah, blah...

Where did you do your bid and what was the charges you had? Answer that or shut your fu*king pie hole.
 5 years ago '07        #42
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
 Graftedgenes said:
Prison pics don't mean you are hard it's just how us brothers share our experiences with other brothers....it's not something you would understand.


People from the streets and people that have been to prison typically have a different view of life than people like you who are Outsiders and get all of your inside information from YouTube videos and rap CD's.


That name Grafted is fascinating to many people.
Hey, it's nice to meet you. Let's compare jailhouse photos.

Yeah, that happens all the time. I literally cannot not talk to another man without him pulling prison pics out his wallet.

 08-16-2012, 11:37 AM         #43
crenshaw90008 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People are like move on, like hey he stole it let him just keep it? William "Rozay" Roberts needs to stop releasing stories using the man's nameand image. Be Big Willie the former Corrections officer, and Ross likely wont say anything.
Someone steals your couch, car or for that matter abducts
your child. There is no moving on just bc your tired of reading. Read
another article. What happens is you get what was stolen back. William
and his label decided to do a article in Rolling stone using Freeway
Rick Ross name. I wouldnt let someone drive past me in my car either
without raising hell.
 08-16-2012, 11:40 AM         #44
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Why do whites always start talking about "d!cks" when they address a Black person online?

Are you insecure or just taking liberty in your anonymity by expressing homos3xual interest on some interracial ish?


[video - click to view]










































 08-16-2012, 12:12 PM         #45
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so ross is a good business man and a descent CEO who profitted off another mans name and the drug game. not the first and probably wont be the last...y'all can sleep now.
 5 years ago '12        #46
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 971 971
Freeway how does it feel to be exploited.


This n*gga had a major role in destroying the black community with rocks, you deserve to be dead right now, so you can miss me with that "I'm a victim, he stole my name" bullsh*t.
 08-16-2012, 12:26 PM         #47
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE REAL RICK ROSS needs to GREEN LIGHT .. THE GOONS A.S.A.P & have OFFICER RICKY .. DISSAPEARED FOREVER .... I would throw a HUGE PARTY if it happened to CELEBRATE ... THE REAL LIFE ALBERT from the movie CB4 .. DYING (lmao)

Oh & THE REAL RICK ROSS ... HOOKED his COMMUNITY UP BIG TIME even if it was with MONEY made from DRUGS

OFFICER RICKY dont do sh*t to HELP anybody but himself with MONEY MADE LEGALLY off a FAIRY TALE STOLEN IDENTITY RHYMES
 5 years ago '11        #48
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,810 | Props total: 1194 1194
 C4daTimebomb said:
Hey, it's nice to meet you. Let's compare jailhouse photos.

Yeah, that happens all the time. I literally cannot not talk to another man without him pulling prison pics out his wallet.

 08-16-2012, 12:37 PM         #49
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C4daTimebomb said:
Son shut the fu*k up, you're one of the biggest fu*king nerds on here. You LIVE on here. And we've had this debate before. I've been to prison, but I don't glorify or brag about it like you.

You use your so-called jail time to impress boxden members, how fu*king lame is that ?!?!

Yeah, we know, your daughter made collages from your prison pics and your time there taught you that C.O.'s are warm, loving, kindhearted people who look out for inmates, blah blah, blah...

Where did you do your bid and what was the charges you had? Answer that or shut your fu*king pie hole.
 C4daTimebomb said:
Hey, it's nice to meet you. Let's compare jailhouse photos.

Yeah, that happens all the time. I literally cannot not talk to another man without him pulling prison pics out his wallet.

 norcal925 said:

I made one of the whites very emotional and enraged, he's talking about jail flix from 24 hours ago.


I'm going to write a book on brainwashing techniques.
 08-16-2012, 12:38 PM         #50
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #51
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
avatar space
space
$24,232 | Props total: 5037 5037
He can save this bs for the court system

Nobody in their right mind confused fat Ross for real Ross

Not 1 time when everyday I'm hustling came on did I ever hear someone question if it was the real ross
 5 years ago '08        #52
The N 466 heat pts466
space
avatar space
space
$45,550 | Props total: 17187 17187
funny thing about these fu*k boys like 44 and grafted

THEY TRASH Freeway Ricky Ross past, yet praise Robert Williams who clearly had no problem

being told to go by that name and go play the character "Rick Ross".
 5 years ago '08        #53
The N 466 heat pts466
space
avatar space
space
$45,550 | Props total: 17187 17187
 Stupid Fresh said:
He can save this bs for the court system

Nobody in their right mind confused fat Ross for real Ross

Not 1 time when everyday I'm hustling came on did I ever hear someone question if it was the real ross
Most idiots have no idea about FREEWAY RICKY ROSS, they really think ROBERT WILLIAMS

is Rick Ross
 08-16-2012, 01:30 PM         #54
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Grafted gets 20 Shootouts from whites everyday, he has them literally brainwashed.


@StupidFresh I used to think everybody was as cultured as we are but now I'm starting to think that these Outsiders may have believed that Freeway Rick the Drug Lord from the 80s was actually the fat rapper from Miami that used to run with Trick Daddy in the 90s.


I seriously think these people are that clueless.
 08-16-2012, 01:35 PM         #55
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[IMG] [/IMG]


 5 years ago '09        #56
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
 Stupid Fresh said:
He can save this bs for the court system

Nobody in their right mind confused fat Ross for real Ross

Not 1 time when everyday I'm hustling came on did I ever hear someone question if it was the real ross
 5 years ago '08        #57
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 649 649
 Graftedgenes said:
Grafted gets 20 Shootouts from whites everyday, he has them literally brainwashed.


@StupidFresh I used to think everybody was as cultured as we are but now I'm starting to think that these Outsiders may have believed that Freeway Rick the Drug Lord from the 80s was actually the fat rapper from Miami that used to run with Trick Daddy in the 90s.


I seriously think these people are that clueless.
Hey Grafted,
 5 years ago '12        #58
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,113 | Props total: 11380 11380
 King856 said:
this dude said John Doe and Boobie Boys, they're local compared to Rick Ross. Ain't no-one stealing their names, why is that?
They aint local man, 100 million dollars aint local. Freeways level? Nah. There was a lady around here though that made Freeway look local though.

Its Miami, we dont gotta steal your lifestyle. Just your name.
 5 years ago '05        #59
A-Dot 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 792 792
Ross and his management need to cough up a milli or sumtin' to make this go away
 5 years ago '05        #60
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,141 | Props total: 2648 2648
who cares we all die someday.... live life, start a buisness
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy