most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 1230 1230
I been saying his story was bullsh*t. He went from sayin "the truth far more sinister" or whatever to saying his uncle told him to get a legit job. The n*gga was a correctional officer and then became a rapper. Everything else is bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #22
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
 44wade said:
Stole his name, not his life. Raps have absolutely nothing to do with Freeway.
It's obvious you don't know jack sh*t about Freeway Ricky. Do your research.
 5 years ago '12        #23
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,194 | Props total: 11489 11489
 AuthenticMade said:
Even though I dont agree with Rick Ross taking the mans name...I have to say Freeway Ricky is stupid if he thinks a judge will award him of all people anything.

Yes your name was known on a global level, yes its your birth name, yes people saw your name as a 'brand of the streets'.

But thats the issue here, how is a judge going to reward you for being exploited by an artist and his/her label when the only reason the artist and his/her label know of you(or the fact that we ALL know of you) because of you exploiting black neighborhoods and flooding our communities with crack. The idea that someone is going to now pay you for your evil deeds in a legal setting is hilarious.

Had he have led a life that wasnt illegal to begin with a judge may hear him out...but the ultimate truth is fam....had you have no poisoned your communities, brought crack to inner cities, and participated in all that Iran contra sh*t, then there would be no rapper named Rick Ross. Their would be NO lawsuit, none of this would exist...in essence this is your pay back for exploiting our people...you once made millions per week off destroying broken homes and poisoning our people...and now you have to watch someone else make millions exploiting your name.

Sounds like an even swap.
Interesting point.
 08-16-2012, 08:40 AM         #24
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The best part of this article was his recommendation to read New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander. It's a powerful book and Michelle is a prime example of how what can be accomplished when we stop denying what's right in front of our face. Good drop.
 5 years ago '04        #25
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 1041 1041
None of us will ever understand where freeway rick comes from because none of us can say "hes making money off of something thats mine". We all sideliners as far as this situations goes. Like all OGs that come home after doing long bids, he thinks theres something owed to him by someone. None of us is mad because william roberts third is an entertainer whose character has been built by orporate america to be the mouthpiece to influence young black youth to glorify the drug dealing lifestyle and therby keeping those privately owned cell blocks filled with blacks and latinos. Nobody in this world cares besides the freeway rick hisself. Thats where his logic fails and the execs already know that too damn well to even make they decision to go ahead with gifting william with his day job.
 5 years ago '06        #26
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,921 | Props total: 25885 25885
I always laughed at that "the real Noriega he owes me a hundred favors" line.
 08-16-2012, 09:01 AM         #27
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
I always laughed at that "the real Noriega he owes me a hundred favors" line.
That was an awesome line, like when that Black dude Nas said
"I went hell for snuffing a jesus" but my most favorite awesome line is when Jadakiss says he needs the scales they weigh the whales with to weigh his coke.

These dudes are friggin cool.
 5 years ago '07        #28
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
 King856 said:
except Nas uses his real name and they don't stay in character 24/7

do you get text messages on your phone everytime a Ross thread is made? biggest d!ckrider on BX and that says alot .
That n*gga got Rozay For Life tatted on his a.ss.

That n*gga heads his own personal Rick Ross fan club.

That n*gga sent death threats to 50 when him and ross was beefin.

That n*gga put a beard and a gold chain on a Buddah statue that he rubs the belly of before he leaves the house.
 08-16-2012, 10:00 AM         #29
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am 100% confident that if he had started off as a rapper and named himself William Roberts, and rapped about being a correctional officer, he would have never been successful.
 08-16-2012, 10:03 AM         #30
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also there’s no record of him playing football at Carol City according to school staff
what doesn't this guy lie about?...is his beard even real?
 5 years ago '07        #31
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
 King856 said:
* waits for Grafted to k!ll himself
Waits for Grafted to put his prison pic in this thread so we know how hard he is.
 5 years ago '04        #32
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
In miami they recruit HARD for ni99as to be C.o's. especially at Miami Dade Community College. I wouldnt be surprised if "Ross" was recruited at Miami Dade. Ni9as can either sling crack, play football, be a C.O. ,or work at PRC in the hood over here.
 08-16-2012, 10:13 AM         #33
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this dude talk about this topic everyday
 5 years ago '12        #34
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,194 | Props total: 11489 11489
 King856 said:
maybe I'm crazy but the drug dealing persona

or do you think he really knows Noriega
He rapped about drugs when he was teflon don. Or do you really believe Freeway was the only guy with dope?

C4daTimebomb said:
It's obvious you don't know jack sh*t about Freeway Ricky. Do your research.
I dont have to. Research Miami dope dealers.

John Doe, Boobie Boys, etc.... Dont be naive
 08-16-2012, 10:27 AM         #35
Jeezydasnowman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rick Ross should drop a documentary about his life like Jeezy did
 08-16-2012, 10:30 AM         #36
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:

do you get text messages on your phone everytime a Ross thread is made? biggest d!ckrider on BX and that says alot .
 5 years ago '07        #37
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
 44wade said:
He rapped about drugs when he was teflon don. Or do you really believe Freeway was the only guy with dope?

I dont have to. Research Miami dope dealers.

John Doe, Boobie Boys, etc.... Dont be naive
That's funny you said Teflon Don. Which is the name given to John Gotti. This n*gga steals everything.

n*gga I don't think you even comprehend the level Freeway Ricky was operating on, do you?
 08-16-2012, 10:46 AM         #38
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C4daTimebomb said:
Waits for Grafted to put his prison pic in this thread so we know how hard he is.
 08-16-2012, 10:48 AM         #39
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:

Why do whites always start talking about "d!cks" when they address a Black person online?

Are you insecure or just taking liberty in your anonymity by expressing homos3xual interest on some interracial ish?
 08-16-2012, 10:52 AM         #40
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C4daTimebomb said:
Prison pics don't mean you are hard it's just how us brothers share our experiences with other brothers....it's not something you would understand.

People from the streets and people that have been to prison typically have a different view of life than people like you who are Outsiders and get all of your inside information from YouTube videos and rap CD's.

That name Grafted is fascinating to many people.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy