Jury sees video of English teacher 'having group $ex with four students

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-16-2012, 03:05 PM         #101
AmerigoCorleone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle8 said:
maybe her face would look better with my c*m all over it

How you gon c*m with that ugly face all up in your grill?
 5 years ago '11        #102
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
 wwnuts said:
high school teacher is accused of having group s3x with four teenage students while another videotaped the romp on his cellphone.

Brittni Colleps, 28, a mother-of-three and former English teacher at Kennedale High School in Fort Worth, Texas, starting sending what seemed to be innocent text messages to the five students in the Spring of 2010 but they soon turned racy.
Eventually she was arranging to meet them for s3x.
One student told the court he exchanged more than one hundred messages with her in the one day.
He said: 'She said that she craved… that I had something that she wanted.'
Colleps discussed the number of her s3xual partners - eight guys, two girls - her favorite s3x toys and described herself as an 'anything goes in s3x kind of girl', according to the student.
He said he had s3x with Colleps five times, four of which involved more than one student.

According to Fox, he told the court that on one occasion there were four teens and the teacher having group s3x. The videotape was shown to the court.
Colleps looked away from the screen and appeared uncomfortable when it was shown.
Prosecutor Elizabeth Beach told the court: 'One of the boys, as will happen with high school seniors, had his cellphone with him.
'And decided that this would be a good thing to get a clip of.'

The Star-Telegram reported that the video did not show Colleps face but only a woman's back while she was engaging in intercourse with at least two students while the others were in the room.
Though the students were over 18 at the time and considered adults, the law protects students from a relationship with someone in a superior position.

[pic - click to view]

A distinctive tattoo can be seen in the video, which the student pointed out and said it belonged to Colleps.

The student, now 20, testified that he had s3xual intercourse with his teacher five times in the Spring of 2011, four of which involved group s3x with other male students.
Another student testified that after a series of texts from Colleps, she picked him up near his house and drove him to her home, where they had s3x two days in a row.

It came after he 'poked' her on Facebook and she poked him back.
After that, he said, he got back together with a girlfriend and did not have s3x with Colleps again. But when he told a friend he had s3x with the teacher, he asked him to 'work some magic' and set them up.
Though she initially said she could not send them any pictures for fear she would be jailed, both students said she later texted nud3 pictures of herself as well as a video of her using a s3x toy, according to the Star Telegram.

She later modeled lingerie for the students at her house before engaging in group s3x in an upstairs bedroom, one of the students testified.

The 28-year-old is charged with several counts, including deviate s3x and improper relationship between educator and student.

Faces up to 20 years in prison
Her husband Christopher Colleps is a soldier stationed at Louisiana’s Fort Polk. He is allegedly standing by his wife.
He was not in the courtroom on Tuesday because he is a potential witness in the case. He is believed to have been overseas on duty with the U.S. military at the time.

....damn my school was weak
what the fu*k is wrong with these snitch a.ss kids
 5 years ago '11        #103
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
maybe she had a bangin body?
 5 years ago '10        #104
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
 Yung Dilla said:

Travi$ said:
Straight freak

Simp a.ss n*gga
Her husband weak as hell with no nuts

36 Nine said:
But do ya'll notice that the news always tries to find the most attractive photos on Earth of these teachers?

We all know s3x sells but what exactly is the media selling to us these days??... what kind of society is this gonna be in 50 years... most everybody is a hoe now. And they pretend to censure underage s3xuality while simultaneously selling those types of fantasies to consumers that get off on the taboo.

We all know why these stories and threads are so popular and it ain't about kids not getting their proper schooling. It's a fantasy that is being sold over and over again with different characters, and the more they sell it the more prevalent it will become because as the masses become less shocked and desensitized to these sort of things, their standards will have been lowered as to what kind of behavior is socially acceptable. I bet many more teachers get away than get caught, and I know a few myself.

The media most of the time if not always has an agenda. When we get old these insane pedophiles will be ok'd by society, they're simply warming up now.
 5 years ago '09        #105
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
 AmerigoCorleone said:
Y'all nigas got low a.ss standards.

[pic - click to view]

^ Y'all really gon fk that?
 FoShizzle8 said:
pus*ys pus*y man

id hit it

not to mention you know she a freak if she let 4 guys run a train on her
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
pus*y AINT GOT NO FACE
 AmerigoCorleone said:
Y'all really gon let that ugly a.ss face suck on your d1ck?
 FoShizzle8 said:
maybe her face would look better with my c*m all over it

5 years ago '05        #106
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
wow shes wack as fu*k but u still shouldnt be snitchin if ur over 18
 5 years ago '10        #107
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
Instead of questioning whats wrong with the kids how about questioning the adult, the psycho hoe.

I know this world is fu*ked and beyond salvage but grown ppl fu*king kids/minors is beyond insane to me. All these grown freaks running around seeking s3x on the daily and you wanna fu*k a kid. Go to prison you sick fu*k with the rest of your kind for life and die in there. Not a drop of sympathy for this bi*ch.

BTW
her husband lawse and the definition of a sucka. He out there serving his life for the country and she serving her pus*y and mouth for high school boys.
 5 years ago '05        #108
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
how are these grown a.ss young adults 'victims'???

Rat a.ss pussies is what they are
 08-16-2012, 06:36 PM         #109
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It came after he 'poked' her on Facebook and she poked him back.
 5 years ago '07        #110
young mad 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,608 | Props total: 7531 7531
They some rats!!!! She was just the freak, how you go to court pointing fingers
 5 years ago '12        #111
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 538 538
& i'll bring it up again.... why the fck did they tell

coulda kept that goin for a good while
 5 years ago '04        #112
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 ExKillaJJ said:
Only white people do this sht

And black people jump higher right ?
 08-16-2012, 07:40 PM         #113
DonWeezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 36 Nine said:
But do ya'll notice that the news always tries to find the most attractive photos on Earth of these teachers?

We all know s3x sells but what exactly is the media selling to us these days??... what kind of society is this gonna be in 50 years... most everybody is a hoe now. And they pretend to censure underage s3xuality while simultaneously selling those types of fantasies to consumers that get off on the taboo.

We all know why these stories and threads are so popular and it ain't about kids not getting their proper schooling. It's a fantasy that is being sold over and over again with different characters, and the more they sell it the more prevalent it will become because as the masses become less shocked and desensitized to these sort of things, their standards will have been lowered as to what kind of behavior is socially acceptable. I bet many more teachers get away than get caught, and I know a few myself.

well said my friend...
 5 years ago '04        #114
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
smh...
 5 years ago '05        #115
Pimptillo 10 heat pts10
space
space
$600 | Props total: 3 3
I wish the headline read "Boxden sees video of English teacher 'having group $ex with four students"

The article said they all over 18
 5 years ago '12        #116
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
who snitched
 5 years ago '10        #117
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15708 15708
where the tape at
 08-16-2012, 09:21 PM         #118
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aces Up said:

[pic - click to view]

She looked decent in court! I never realized it before, but some chicks aren't sh*t without makeup.
 5 years ago '11        #119
wwnuts 147 heat pts147 OP
space
space
$5,056 | Props total: 12702 12702
A distinctive tattoo can be seen in the video, which the student pointed out and said it belonged to Colleps.

tatoo reading: train stop. 4 at a time

kid: yup thats def her!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #120
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12368 12368
Them n*ggas was 18, its time for that vid to leak. Lets see what that bi*ch look like nekkid
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy