Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
PUCCIOMNI 
space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
We know Consequence, Big Sean, Kid Cudi was
 5 years ago '07        #82
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
This n*gga full of sh*t. GLC, Cons, and Rhymefest wrote them albums.
 08-16-2012, 10:16 AM         #83
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Philly B said:
What these wack a.ss wannabee rappers saying they dont write sh*t down AINT THE SAME AS JAY-Z NOT WRITING AND DOING EVERYTHING IN 1 TAKE... I seen Wayne record and n*gga records over sh*t hundreds of times over and over....Not even sure why n*ggas wud do that sh*t...its pure laziness and the track comes out sounding like sh*t cuz it dont make no sense...n*ggas tryina be HOV so bad its pathetic.....DONT CLAIM U DONT WRITE sh*t UNLESS U DOIN sh*tS IN 1 TAKE...

n*ggaS LOVE TO HIT THAT UNDO BUTTON...
 5 years ago '04        #84
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 Minister said:
n*ggas is really goin ham nowadays wit all this sh*t
word. everybody heard biggie didnt write down sh*t, then JayZ went with it now this fool is saying he didnt write 4 albums worth of lyrics? thats prolly becuase his ghostwriting team handled those duties
 5 years ago '05        #85
WhiteBoy773 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 72 72
5,000 hours....24 hours in a day....That's 208 days STRAIGHT, with no sleep. Thats over 6 months of working on one song every hour of the day 24/7.... Exaggerating a.ss ye
 5 years ago '10        #86
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,762 | Props total: 2856 2856
Are most of yall that really stupid, dumb, deaf, & blind….Very rarely does any artist write his entire album. & ha n*ggas think ‘Ye wrote a whole album, produced it, etc…sh*t its like real politics with rap to the listeners as the voters---easily duped with any propaganda.

Kayne may have wrote a (in my opinion smaller than larger) Percentage but most def not the entire. To each their own, believe as you may.
 5 years ago '07        #87
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
The whole problem wit rap is the fact that MC's don't take the time to write rhymes like the other poster said the sh*t sounds garbage when the lyrics aren't written. Glad ye admitted that he wrote rhymes on MTDF cuz to me that was his best album lyrically I mean every rhyme was damn near classic.
 5 years ago '12        #88
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
Written down or off the top of the head, Yeezy The Great 1 has that supreme flow that never dies down. That's my GOAT Producer/Rapper/Artist.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #89
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,525 | Props total: 5850 5850
 the synthesis said:
Jesus Walks, Gorgeous being two songs....i.e Rhymefest, who has done a lot of writing for Kanye, check the credits

Consequence wrote a bunch of sh*t for him as well, check the credits, also he didnt get credited for certain lines, which he said in a recent interview

I'm sure Pusha and Big Sean also will help with his next jawn, we'll wait for the credits

Kanye is a producer first, the pen game don't come to him naturally
Kanye was actually a rapper first. He picked up producing out of " necessity " and also because at one point he wanted to work on video games.
 5 years ago '04        #90
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,722 | Props total: 406 406
lol that n*gga is lying.....
 5 years ago '11        #91
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Gm0ney85 said:
... I don't write my sh*t down either..

When you the producer and the rapper.. You just know one thing.. RECORD, THEN RECORD
No. All these rappers think it's cool to do since Jay said he did it. Like it helps them flow better. Okay, but it makes you seem like you're not talking about anything. You have to organize your thoughts. Jay can do it in his head, but even he said he would repeat lines over and over, so he's just organizing in his head. But you;ll have these new rappers who mumble and stumble over their lines and rap in circles completely dependent on their flow cause they're not really saying much in their verses. Like I said before, some people notice that sh*t. It ain't cool to sacrifice the quality of your music just to say "I don't even write sh*t." It's like wearing your pants across your knees.
 08-16-2012, 01:14 PM         #92
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
almost a repost video was posted
 5 years ago '11        #93
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 36 Nine said:
if you know Consequence's rap style you can hear it all in much of Kanye's raps. hell naw he didn't write his albums... at least some of his sh*t.

to be honest, even since Kanye came out and said he didn't produce "Down" by Cam after he had taken credit for the longest, I have been violently suspicious of everything that n*gga puts out. you don't do that sh*t.
...He said that sh*t?

iight, I'm more than convinced that Cudi wrote most of 808s and Sean was writing most of Graduation.
 5 years ago '08        #94
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,107 | Props total: 2628 2628
bullsh*t
does he mean he didnt bring the paper in the booth with him?
thats different, but this n*gga definitely wrote these sh*ts down
fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '06        #95
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6738 6738
n*gga lying to boost his ego some more
both his verses on Power were garbage too
 5 years ago '04        #96
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
he's plat, all his sh!t is classic, with grammys added to them

it's gonna be a cruel summer for yall
 08-16-2012, 01:58 PM         #97
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol at people thinking Big Sean of all people wrote for Ye...have you n*gga's heard the sh*t Kanye be spitting? That's not even Big Sean's style...at all. The sh*t Yeezy talk about would not come out of that dude's mouth...

Maybe Rhymefest and Consequence wrote a little for him...but I got a question. If they wrote all Kanye's hits, how come they can't make hit records themselves?
 5 years ago '11        #98
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
I disagree, his first 3 album were filled with words that dont exist and sayings that didn't make sense. His last album lyrically was probably the most solid effort in regards to a lyrical offering.
Homie don't say somethin when you gonna end up apologin
 5 years ago '11        #99
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
Lol at people thinking Big Sean of all people wrote for Ye...have you n*gga's heard the sh*t Kanye be spitting? That's not even Big Sean's style...at all. The sh*t Yeezy talk about would not come out of that dude's mouth...

Maybe Rhymefest and Consequence wrote a little for him...but I got a question. If they wrote all Kanye's hits, how come they can't make hit records themselves?
Shut up man. don't speak about someone's work when you don't even know it. If you didn't know Sean's music prior to 2009 you have no right to speak on it. I'll educate you though. Listen to Vol.1 and then come back and tell me you can't see Kanye using some of those lyrics.
 08-16-2012, 02:34 PM         #100
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who the fu*k listens to Kanye's raps? Dude is a fu*kin square lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy