Insane Clown Posse Goes In On Chris Brown

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
LMFAO

They are crying because their fans are called a gang , and here they are making death threats
 5 years ago '05        #82
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
 Acid Rap said:
All you know it all, yet never even listened to an album from them lookin a.ss fools calling them racist because of their face paint have to be the most simple minded fu*ks alive. The paint represents equality. No black or white.

The fu*k do you get them being racist from this track....

Yall dumbass Boxdenners need to step your bi*ching game up because calling something racist that you don't understand is weak minded as fu*k. Say you don't like their music. Say you don't like their fanbase. That's fine, but the more some of you post the more you just seem bitter that two rapping a.ss clowns have been more successful than a large portion of the hip hop game.

Hey fu*ktard
Icp are racist
Still running against these racists
Treat you like joe bruce with 2 faces.

Heres a juggalo saluting a nazi flag
you never heard of the united nazi juggalo front before?
or the other white power juggalo groups

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #83
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Michael_Moore said:
this pic ="my best friend is black" argument....
You can't be that ignorant....

zogby said:
Hey fu*ktard
Icp are racist
Still running against these racists
Treat you like joe bruce with 2 faces.

Heres a juggalo saluting a nazi flag
you never heard of the united nazi juggalo front before?
or the other white power juggalo groups

Please don't quote an Esham song and then talk down on ICP... I like the hell out of Esham, but lets get fu*kin real. He puts the definition in the word bitter.

Them kids aren't juggalos. They can call themselves that, but it doesn't mean sh*t. One small group of idiots doesn't represent what ICP originally stood for. OG juggalos don't even respect or like the new wave of kids that have taken sh*t over. They just don't get it like the majority of kids today don't understand how hip hop use to be period.

Last edited by Acid Rap; 08-16-2012 at 07:09 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #84
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
 Clownaveli said:
thats Because ICP has Never Said The Word n*gga On Any Of their albums. ever...pick up any Album or Mixtape and Count how many times the word n*gga is said in one song

Really

What about their fu*king sub goup rydas where white members of psy say n*gga every 2nd word

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #85
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 zogby said:

Really

What about their fu*king sub goup rydas where white members of psy say n*gga every 2nd word

ICP didn't do Old School Pervert, that's a Twiztid track. ICP asked them to stop using the word.
 5 years ago '04        #86
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 MegaTON said:
the midwest is different than the rest of the country man, the rednecks and racists all got black friends too... i got some white friends who make black jokes all the time and i make white jokes back, sh*t... it is what it is...
yep mid-west full of tolerate racist and lighthearted racism. sh*t is weird and sad
 5 years ago '05        #87
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
this argument is f^ckin LOL......

first off, never really was a fan of icp......to each his own.....but you have to respect the fact they have a fanbase that sticks by them no matter what.............same goes for chris brown, he has a fanbase that sticks by him no matter what......thats a good look for both of them

second, whoever posted that 1 random ICP fan racist sh*t LMFAO....thats 1 fan of them, i am sure there is more........rappers have the bloods and crips, i sure alot of them hate white people......like really......your reachin bro

at the end of the day it comes down to people hate ICP because they look foolish, you cant take them seriously.....which is fine, probably why i dont listen to them....but....as people, they do know their sh*t, and are very bright actually......so i respect them

but arguing all this sh*t who's better, this person sucks blah blah.....its all comes to personal preference........we are always gonna disagree when it comes to music

if ICP doesnt like chris brown because he beats chicks up....fine, let em....good reason not to like someone.................but everyone on here talkin about "hatin" this artist or that artist does NOT have a good reason, basically just comes down to not liking their music....so whatevs
 5 years ago '07        #88
Gortexmethod 
space
space
$723 | Props total: 146 146

[video - click to view]

08-16-2012, 10:39 AM         #90
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thought it was funny when they talked about the em beef and they say that was 13 years ago, were all grown up now....... thought to myself and you still wear clown makeup everywhere you go....
 5 years ago '04        #91
virusrev 
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 149 149
I never get why people don't understand the clown make up. They're called "the insane clown posse", how wack would it be if they didn't wear make up? That sh*t wouldn't make any sense, that would be straight retarded. They're serial k!llin' wicked clowns. That's the fun of it. If rick ross rapped about being a boss and being rich but dressed like a bum and drove a pinto, that would suck. It's all just a gimmick and entertainment. Much love ya'll, start your day with positivity and have a beautiful day, time for me to get this money. Peace.
 5 years ago '11        #92
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 ninetrey28 said:
it wasnt like oops..it was like bi*ch bi*ch bi*ch lmao
I only watched 30 seconds and that part was funny
 5 years ago '07        #94
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
Chris Brown: OMG WHAT A fu*kING as*hole HOW DARE HE BE FAMOUS WHAT A d!ck.
Michael Fassbender: *cricket*...*cricket*...
Sean Pean: *cricket*... *cricket*...
Gary Oldman: *cricket*... *cricket*...
Charlie Sheen: *cricket*... *cricket*...
Matthew Fox: *cricket*... *cricket*...
Sean Connery: *cricket*... *cricket*...
David Hasselhoff: *cricket*... *cricket*...
Christian Slater: *cricket*... *cricket*...
Bill Murray: *cricket*... *cricket*...
Gary Busey: *cricket*... *cricket*...
 5 years ago '08        #95
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
 Crookz said:
Ronnie please ban icp from BX

Keep them fu*kin weirdos outta here
I know BX has many weirdos but there's a difference btw these
We have the hipster/avant garde/abstract weirdos that like sh*t like lil b, OF, MF doom, etc

Then we have social misfits who like icp, necro, esham, etc who are one ps3 online disconnection from turning into James Holmes
Take your censorship someplace else. Some people still like to make decisions for themselves.
 08-16-2012, 12:32 PM         #96
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crookz said:
Ronnie please ban icp from BX

Keep them fu*kin weirdos outta here
I know BX has many weirdos but there's a difference btw these
We have the hipster/avant garde/abstract weirdos that like sh*t like lil b, OF, MF doom, etc

Then we have social misfits who like icp, necro, esham, etc who are one ps3 online disconnection from turning into James Holmes
Can we make a petition somehow icp and jugalos are a discrace to not only white people but the human race

Last edited by bbrossy313; 08-16-2012 at 12:33 PM.. Reason: but i like mf doom n OF lil b blows
 08-16-2012, 12:40 PM         #97
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
yep mid-west full of tolerate racist and lighthearted racism. sh*t is weird and sad
lol i think depending on the person they uses race jokes to one another at an attempt to break down the race barrier

If u can laugh at yourself what can u laugh at

but when white trash people do it. its just weird they are all closet racist if not full out racist
 08-16-2012, 12:41 PM         #98
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
lol White people HATE Chris Brown...
I'm white/Mexican I hate Chris brown just cuz I think he is lame ever since he came out..who cares if he beat a bi*ch
 08-16-2012, 01:06 PM         #99
Phonked702 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ICP is fu*king trash anybody that listens to them just needs to off themselves
 5 years ago '04        #100
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,723 | Props total: 480 480
Ppeople saying they are racists are talking out the a.ss, they have a song called "fu*k your rebel flag" and lyrics like "you put a slave owner on a one dollar bill, and you wanna know why i k!ll people?" or "instead of your color they would hate your size, that's why i must poke out all of they eyes" or "i guess on the dirtball (earth) they all hate eachother, if it aint where your from, its your skin color" they even have a song called "Dog Catchers" on the new CD where they go in on Dog the Bounty Hunter for the racist sh*t he said on the phone to his kid. they are relentless when it comes to biggots/racists and rap about murdering them all the time. just stop it they grew up on NWA and the Ghetto Boys

and to the dude who cited an Esham lyric where he claims J is racist and a two face..Esham had J on that SAME cd, how two faced is that? and if Esham really believes J is racist, then why did he sign to psychopathic years after he said that? he would be the biggest sell out imaginable to sign to a dude you think is racist.

i dont care if you dont like ICP, but dont get it twisted they are clearly ANTI RACIST

Last edited by twizzytwo22; 08-16-2012 at 01:18 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy