Insane Clown Posse Goes In On Chris Brown

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
virusrev 
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 149 149
 noverum said:
Where did I say that? My point was that violence can be incited and gender should not be a factor when determining the severity of a crime. In the case of Chris Brown and Rihanna, these two clowns don't know the full story, and yet that hasn't stopped them from casting judgement and demanding that the man be blacklisted on the basis of conjecture and bias.
He plead guilty to the crime though. It's not like he plead innocent and the jury might have fu*ked it up or something. They aren't falsely accusing him of something, he admitted he was in the wrong.
 5 years ago '11        #62
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 4608 4608
Never liked icp, they are terrible

5 years ago '12        #63
noverum 
space
space
$2,882 | Props total: 1655 1655
 virusrev said:
He plead guilty to the crime though. It's not like he plead innocent and the jury might have fu*ked it up or something. They aren't falsely accusing him of something, he admitted he was in the wrong.
He pleaded for a.ssault and nobody is disputing that he did physically attack her. That doesn't provide nearly enough information to condemn the man on moral grounds.

You may plead guilty after a.ssaulting an officer. That doesn't change the fact that he was beating up your handcuffed friend just seconds before you threw a punch in his direction.
 5 years ago '04        #64
virusrev 
space
space
 noverum said:
He pleaded for a.ssault and nobody is disputing that he did physically attack her. That doesn't provide nearly enough information to condemn the man on moral grounds.

You may plead guilty after a.ssaulting an officer. That doesn't change the fact that he was beating up your handcuffed friend just seconds before you threw a punch in his direction.
Using the same logic you can't critic ICP for getting at Chris Brown because you don't know what they've gone through in life that makes them so outspoken about domestic abuse.
 5 years ago '04        #65
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,726 | Props total: 485 485
 noverum said:

its not that deep, ICP has rap'd about k!lling woman abusers since the 90's so when they were asked about chris brown it was fuk him for nothing more than the simple fact they dont see a legit reason to put your hands on a girl
 5 years ago '04        #66
virusrev 
space
space
 twizzytwo22 said:
its not that deep, ICP has rap'd about k!lling woman abusers since the 90's so when they were asked about chris brown it was fuk him for nothing more than the simple fact they dont see a legit reason to put your hands on a girl
The new album was dope as fu*k huh?
 5 years ago '12        #67
noverum 
space
space
$2,882 | Props total: 1655 1655
 virusrev said:
Using the same logic you can't critic ICP for getting at Chris Brown because you don't know what they've gone through in life that makes them so outspoken about domestic abuse.
Though they would deserve sympathy, it's not the same. If Chris Brown had come home after having had a bad experience with a woman at work, before having taken out his frustration on Rihanna, then it would have been the same. Chris Brown has done ICP no wrong, but has become the target of ICP's disdain and prejudice in relation to issues of domestic violence. That is no justice.
 5 years ago '05        #68
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9708 9708
what should be bothersome (besides the whole white people don't like chris brown thing) is if you're black, why do we have to defend or even like chris brown just because he's black? i'm for defending my people when they need/deserve it, but if ICP makes a video about chris brown, it doesn't really speak on ALL white people does it?
 5 years ago '05        #69
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,471 | Props total: 4416 4416
Bone thugs, Tech n9ne and countless other rappers perform with ICP. I don't get how their music is only for racist and rednecks. Oh yeah, their evangelical Christians before you go calling them white devils.
 5 years ago '10        #70
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,438 | Props total: 6603 6603
 Anahuac said:
Tech N9ne may share some of the same fanbase but he actually makes great music.

He dropped arguably one of the best albums of last year.

Tech took over the end of 06 and most of 07 with the best album to come out when he dropped everready the religion..
 5 years ago '04        #71
virusrev 
space
space
 noverum said:
Though they would deserve sympathy, it's not the same. If Chris Brown had come home after having had a bad experience with a woman at work, before having taken out his frustration on Rihanna, then it would have been the same. Chris Brown has done ICP no wrong, but has become the target of ICP's disdain and prejudice in relation to issues of domestic violence. That is no justice.
My view and from what I can gather from ICP's is that, women give us birth, they're are sisters and mothers and for the record industry to award an individual and give him accolades just because he makes them a lot money sets a bad example on our society. We all live in this world together and if you see something that you don't believe is right then I don't see what is wrong about speaking out on it.
 5 years ago '08        #72
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
I don't like ICP music, but I respect them tho. In fact I respect all jugglos cuz they be some cool a.ss peeps. I never had a problem with them and whatever I need something, they be the first to get it done. I'm black and this says a lot about them..
 5 years ago '09        #73
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
All you know it all, yet never even listened to an album from them lookin a.ss fools calling them racist because of their face paint have to be the most simple minded fu*ks alive. The paint represents equality. No black or white.

The fu*k do you get them being racist from this track....

[video - click to view]

Yall dumbass Boxdenners need to step your bi*ching game up because calling something racist that you don't understand is weak minded as fu*k. Say you don't like their music. Say you don't like their fanbase. That's fine, but the more some of you post the more you just seem bitter that two rapping a.ss clowns have been more successful than a large portion of the hip hop game.
 5 years ago '05        #74
hanzo 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,961 | Props total: 1430 1430
fu*k icp and chris brown,

esham was dope up until around 2000, the same with necro, they shouldnt be compared to icp either.
 5 years ago '10        #75
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
necro does have some dope tracks though and fire beats

sh*t even ICP got some dope beats
 5 years ago '05        #76
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #77
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 FoShizzle8 said:
what the hell is this suppose to mean

i actually liked that song called run it or whatever and im white
 5 years ago '09        #78
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Didn't watch the interview, I figured it was the track from the new album talking about k!lling Chris at the Grammys...

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #79
Rated_R_CEO 
space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 5 5
I'm not going to say that ICP and their fan base are racist. Just delusional. Their music is horrible.... but at the same time props to them for fooling a whole fan base into buying into their sh*t....
 08-16-2012, 06:14 AM         #80
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gravediggaz said:

[pic - click to view]

this pic ="my best friend is black" argument....
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy