Insane Clown Posse Goes In On Chris Brown

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,216 | Props total: 19887 19887
Icp sucks and most their fans are dirty scumbags. I did make a sh*tload of money in high school from going to those shows and selling weed and e

Last edited by Ham Rove; 08-16-2012 at 01:04 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #42
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,216 | Props total: 19887 19887
 Mr X said:
your a dumb fu*k
the irony
 5 years ago '04        #43
virusrev 
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 149 149
I shouldn't even share these with ya'll, fu*k it though, sh*t is just to fu*king dope not too I suppose.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by virusrev; 08-16-2012 at 12:40 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #44
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
fu*k Chris brown, and you pus*y n*ggas defending n*ggas that hit women.
 08-16-2012, 12:59 AM         #45
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these guys are borderline retarded though

[video - click to view]

fu*kin magnets
 08-16-2012, 01:11 AM         #46
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crookz said:
Then we have social misfits who like icp, necro, esham, etc who are one ps3 online disconnection from turning into James Holmes
 5 years ago '04        #47
virusrev 
space
space
I actually prefer ICP to Tech N9ne, I don't like ICP is compared to him and a lot of these other rappers people are naming, sh*t puts ICP in a group that sound nothing like them but whatever. Everyone got their own sh*t. Whatever makes you feel good, that's the beauty of melody.
 5 years ago '07        #48
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 1297 1297
Tech9ne wack as fu*k
 08-16-2012, 01:49 AM         #49
KlepDizzyPP05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
ICP always been wack.
Funny because I can almost bet you that they actually make more money than your favorite rapper does. You wanna know why? They OWN there masters, OWN studio, record label AND because they don't have to break ANYBODY off of what they make. Hate them if you want but I will tell you right now: 2 Chainz, Rick Ross & any of these other people won't have a 20 year career like they have & a successful one at that. NOT all of there fan base are simple minded, "rednecks" as the majority of you may think.

I won't argue about anything else. If you can hate on 20 years in the music game & still doing what they have been doing. Good for you. Oh & not to mention platinum albums & gold albums WITHOUT the radio helping them.

I'm not white either so you can keep that racist bullsh*t to yourself.

Go ahead & try to "ether" me tough guy.

Last edited by KlepDizzyPP05; 08-16-2012 at 01:55 AM..
 08-16-2012, 01:50 AM         #50
KlepDizzyPP05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Billdotel said:
Tech9ne wack as fu*k

AND let me guess.......You think 2 Chainz is a GREAT rapper?
 5 years ago '05        #51
Clownaveli 
space
space
$725 | Props total: 0 0
 FoShizzle8 said:

for real though,i dont even like icp.or white rappers in general,white people need to stick with what they do best in terms of music and leave rap alone.cuz 100 percent of white rappers are garbage
are u kidding me??, 3rd Bass was garbage??. this was when hip hop was about skills

[video - click to view]

MC serch can smoke alot of todays rappers

[video - click to view]

lets not even add the beastie boys to the mix. GTFO with that bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #52
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
dont dare talk down on Necro...yeah his beats are based, but he does have skills on the mic too.....why would a legend like Kool G Rap collab with him if he was garbage??

one of my fav tracks ever....dude is a beast

[video - click to view]

and he def goes in on this....ILL BILL too

[video - click to view]

necro said.... "holdin myself back

so fu*kin hard not to beat the sh*t outta people

theres only so much water a dam can take before it breaks

so much pain a man can take before he flips out and pulls out a .38!!
 5 years ago '12        #53
noverum 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 1654 1654
 MELODY said:
fu*k Chris brown, and you pus*y n*ggas defending n*ggas that hit women.
To be a pus*y is to refrain from defending your dignity or pride when everybody else in society would condemn you for trying.

If your wife k!lled your parents in cold blood, fu*ked your best friend in public, set your car on fire, and then spat in your face and called you a bi*ch, would you still tow the party line : "violence against women is never okay" - as you seem to?

These universal and unconditional condemnations of a.ssaults on women - as though the pain that comes with being physically a.ssaulted should be a burden carried exclusively by men - are both irrational and hypocritical. Few would blink an eyelid before firing a gun at a knife-carrying trespasser who had broken into one's home, and yet most would insist that - solely because the average woman is physically weaker than the average man - a woman should have carte-blanch to humiliate a man, erode his pride and emasculate him without limit or consequence.

Ever hit a man who was shorter and weaker than you? Yet hitting a stronger woman is considered a greater crime; and hitting a physically weak but psychologically vile and venomous woman is an atrocity.
A determination of the rights and privileges to which an individual is entitled to that is based on the nature of one's genitalia is a determination reserved for the prejudiced mind; it's s3xism, plain and simple.

Always laying the blame squarely on men for any instance in which they lay their hands on women is like blaming one nation for invading another, even after the former has had its trade routes embargoed, its diplomatic influence nullified, and its leaders a.ssassinated.
It's narrow-minded, and it's bullsh*t.

Last edited by noverum; 08-16-2012 at 02:37 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #54
Clownaveli 
space
space
$725 | Props total: 0 0
 eliwood said:
These clowns call their people "ninjas." I watched them talk about juggalos getting persecuted and I shuddered every time they called em a ninja
thats Because ICP has Never Said The Word n*gga On Any Of their albums. ever...pick up any Album or Mixtape and Count how many times the word n*gga is said in one song

Listen to the New 2 chains album How Many n*gga's did he smoke, Beat down, k!ll, Ect ect For "fu*king with him" Cause hes the baddest dope seller in his hood.

HOW MANY BLACK RAPPERS, RAP ABOUT k!llING OTHER BLACK PEOPLE. guess thats ok cause their black & Gangsta, them n*ggas be trappin,They Slap bi*ches daily. the beats are hard.....Them n*ggas are real. those n*ggas be shoot uzi's in the hood cause they dont give a fu*k.

is this any better

the 1st icp cd i heard was the great milenko. the intro intrigued me, the first song made me LMAO, The 2nd song they was k!llin Rednecks, bigots and rich people...without saying n*gga. them my dudes

oh by the way public enemy has a new album out but since they dont rap about Skinny Jeans & diamond studs on their as*holes...

Last edited by Clownaveli; 08-16-2012 at 02:32 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #55
virusrev 
space
space
 noverum said:
To be a pus*y is to refrain from defending your dignity or pride because everybody else in society would condemn you for trying.

If your wife k!lled your parents in cold blood, fu*ked your best friend in public, set your car on fire, and then spat in your face and called you a bi*ch, would you still tow the party line : "violence against women is never okay" - as you seem to?

These universal and unconditional condemnations of a.ssaults on women - as though the pain that comes with being physically a.ssaulted should be a burden carried exclusively by men - are both irrational and hypocritical. Few would blink an eyelid before firing a gun at a knife-carrying trespasser who had broken into one's home, and yet the same people would insist that - solely because the average woman is physically weaker than the average man - a woman should have carte-blanch to humiliate a man, erode his pride and emasculate him without limit or consequence.

Ever hit a man who was shorter and weaker than you? Yet hitting a stronger woman is considered a greater crime; and hitting a physically weak but psychologically vile and venomous woman is an atrocity.
A determination of the rights and privileges that an individual is entitled to that is based on the nature of one's genitalia is a determination reserved for the prejudiced mind; it's s3xism, plain and simple.

Always laying the blame squarely on men whenever they lay their hands on women is like blaming one nation for invading another after the former has had its trade routes embargoed, its diplomatic influence nullified, and its leaders a.ssassinated.
People on the internet are fu*king insane.

And ICP say ninja not to replace another term, they define the term ninja in the song "Ninja" if you feel like learn the the context in which the word is used..

Last edited by virusrev; 08-16-2012 at 02:50 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #56
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 noverum said:
To be a pus*y is to refrain from defending your dignity or pride when everybody else in society would condemn you for trying.

These universal and unconditional condemnations of a.ssaults on women - as though the pain that comes with being physically a.ssaulted should be a burden carried exclusively by men - are both irrational and hypocritical. Few would blink an eyelid before firing a gun at a knife-carrying trespasser who had broken into one's home, and yet most would insist that - solely because the average woman is physically weaker than the average man - a woman should have carte-blanch to humiliate a man, erode his pride and emasculate him without limit or consequence.

A determination of the rights and privileges to which an individual is entitled to that is based on the nature of one's genitalia is a determination reserved for the prejudiced mind; it's s3xism, plain and simple.

Always laying the blame squarely on men for any instance in which they lay their hands on women is like blaming one nation for invading another, even after the former has had its trade routes embargoed, its diplomatic influence nullified, and its leaders a.ssassinated.
You really just went into that long a.ss rant over that one sentence dude said?

But yeah hitting women is bad, but there are certain situations where it's understandable.
 5 years ago '12        #57
noverum 
space
space
 Philly B said:
You really just went into that long a.ss rant over that one sentence dude said?

But yeah hitting women is bad, but there are certain situations where it's understandable.
That sentence carries a lot of weight, and is reiterated often. Also, my rant is pretty much on-topic.

Oh yeah, and ICP is trash.
 5 years ago '04        #58
virusrev 
space
space
 noverum said:
That sentence carries a lot of weight, and is reiterated often. Also, my rant is pretty much on-topic.

Oh yeah, and ICP is trash.
Of course you'd think that, they're basically dissin' everything that you're about if you think beating the woman who loves you is completely acceptable off some reverse s3xism sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #59
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
 FoShizzle8 said:
nah kottonmouth kings are actually worse,all they rap about is smoking weed and sh*t
isn't that the same with rappers today like rick ross?
 5 years ago '12        #60
noverum 
space
space
 virusrev said:
if you think beating the woman who loves you is completely acceptable off some reverse s3xism sh*t.
Where did I say that? My point was that violence can be incited and gender should not be a factor when determining the severity of a crime. In the case of Chris Brown and Rihanna, these two clowns don't know the full story, and yet that hasn't stopped them from casting judgement and demanding that the man be blacklisted on the basis of conjecture and bias.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now