Billionz Speaks On CTE Member Beating Up Torch From MMG In NY Club While Jeezy Watched

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-16-2012, 10:58 AM         #41
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SugaHillRomello said:
Niqqa please. When u and ur honkey brethren are ready to discuss music MAYBE ill grace ur threads with my presence. Until then ill be at The Coli.

Now go ahead and post a quick one liner so ur lame avatar buddies can drop some smilies about how u k!ll them with ur routine.
You bit the bait! The Outsiders got their daily dose of "talking to a friggin Black dude online".

Now they can sleep in peace.

with no names and no footage this sh*t is premature, Game set the bar kinda high with his footage of a.ss-whoopins, dudes need to step they visual game up and learn how to work the damn IPhone.
 5 years ago '11        #42
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 AuthenticMade said:
Being the only father figure you've ever had I feel like I let you down. Let you hang around your sisters a bit to much

Its going to be okay kid
Yawn.
 5 years ago '11        #43
space
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
You bit the bait! The Outsiders got their daily dose of "talking to a friggin Black dude online".

Now they can sleep in peace.

with no names and no footage this sh*t is premature, Game set the bar kinda high with his footage of a.ss-whoopins, dudes need to step they visual game up and learn how to work the damn IPhone.
I dont know whats worse, the OUTSIDERS or their c00n a$$ ring leaders.

I wasn't even aware we could use the word ni**a on this site, we can't say CAC without the overseer sending u threatening PMs. Guess i ain't pink enough to say whatever i want around here
 5 years ago '12        #44
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
sugerhillhomo is grafted's d!ckrider
 08-16-2012, 12:15 PM         #45
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SugaHillRomello said:
I dont know whats worse, the OUTSIDERS or their c00n a$$ ring leaders.

I wasn't even aware we could use the word ni**a on this site, we can't say CAC without the overseer sending u threatening PMs. Guess i ain't pink enough to say whatever i want around here
I got a threatening PM too but that's because we got actual idntities and IP addresses that don't match so the Admins know we brothers and not Neo-Neanderthals so when we drop our words they cause pain because they come from a credible source.

They just harmless little white kids, social-rejects that couldn't handle the social networks were you have to share your identity so they camp out here were their anonymity is their shield.

LOL, I brainwashed the one little weird one who types my screen-name so badly that he thinks I'm you and you are me.....imagine some anonymous-alias-avatar with no name, no face, and no identity telling us who and what we are. I'm mentally abusing these miscreants.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 08-16-2012 at 01:32 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #46
space
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
I got a threatening PM too but that's because we got actual idntities and IP addresses that don't match so the Admins know we brothers and not Neo-Neanderthals so when we drop our words they cause pain because they come from a credible source.

They just harmless little white kids, social-rejects that couldn't handle the social networks were you have to share your identity so they camp out here were their anonymity os their shield.

LOL, I brainwashed the one little weird one who types my screen-name so badly that he thinks I'm you and you are me.....imagine some anonymous-alias-avatar with no name, no face, and no identity telling us who and what we are. I'm mentally abusing these miscreants.
Lol the nerve of anonymous weirdos to question the AUTHENTICITY of forum members who aren't afraid to show who they are. Damn weirdos spend more time name dropping other posters than talkin bout music.

And to the nappy headed hoe who first typed my name in this thread learn how to care of ur hair and maybe u can be beautiful like me one day. Pick up a brush fat boy
 08-16-2012, 01:36 PM         #47
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SugaHillRomello said:
Lol the nerve of anonymous weirdos to question the AUTHENTICITY of forum members who aren't afraid to show who they are. Damn weirdos spend more time name dropping other posters than talkin bout music.

And to the nappy headed hoe who first typed my name in this thread learn how to care of ur hair and maybe u can be beautiful like me one day. Pick up a brush fat boy
Meh don't take them serious, you know what they are because you have seen the exposures just like I have.

I got them so obsessed that the word "Grafted" is typed more on this site than Buddens or Saigon. LOL, my puppets.

Man this thread bogus, Imma wait till lunch to see of the footage drops and if it don't I'm done.
 5 years ago '05        #48
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 Graftedgenes said:
Meh don't take them serious, you know what they are because you have seen the exposures just like I have.

I got them so obsessed that the word "Grafted" is typed more on this site than Buddens or Saigon. LOL, my puppets.

Man this thread bogus, Imma wait till lunch to see of the footage drops and if it don't I'm done.
I actually think your smart, but why all the 50 hate?
 5 years ago '08        #49
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
some of you clearly actin like some females...damn shame...n*ggas actin like they was raised by all females with no father figure in their lives..

shouts to AuthenticMade with the ether for these lil n*ggas..
 5 years ago '07        #50
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,954 | Props total: 5869 5869
 Killa said:

[pic - click to view]

08-16-2012, 04:56 PM         #51
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space