Philly welcomes Andrew Bynum - says he's considering staying in Philly (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
107 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
347 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
trill jackson 836 heat pts836
space
space
$21,042 | Props total: 23243 23243
Now if we could just get dirk from dallas
 6 years ago '05        #62
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$40,632 | Props total: 10671 10671
 Urbanchill said:
feel sorry for bynum i wish he played in a better city with a more classy fan base
and yet players love playing here and is an actual destination for players. i love our sh*tty fanbase
 6 years ago '10        #63
trill jackson 836 heat pts836
space
space
$21,042 | Props total: 23243 23243
 StateProperty88 said:
and yet players love playing here and is an actual destination for players. i love our sh*tty fanbase
Not true as it pertains to the sixers, we don't attract free agents like that. Hopefully Bynum can change that
 08-15-2012, 09:15 PM         #64
The_Future_09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
dont know but wouldnt doubt it, we dont have a good rep...but fact of the matter is players love playing here, if you have the right mindset which for the most part players do.

i mean you have a guy like cole hamels who could of gone anywhere and get as much money as he wants, but he said that one of the biggest deciding factors was us and particularly one of his starts when he got a standing ovation (was possibly his last start before getting traded)

a guy like mcnabb that i personally dont like (as a player), but we gave him a standing ovation when he came back in his return. sh*t we've been calling for andy's head for years now, but we have your back when sh*t goes down.

that lax sh*t isnt going to fly here and he will learn that quick. we expect a certain amount of effort here and if we feel you're not giving it we will certainly let you know
Bro... ya'll booed Santa.
 6 years ago '05        #65
space
space
 trill jackson said:
Not true as it pertains to the sixers, we don't attract free agents like that. Hopefully Bynum can change that
we have we been able to? we havent had cap room since brand and that was a big signing then. he was a marquee free agent. since them him and iggy's contract bodied us. we havent even looked for a big time free agent since. we will this year though because we have room
 6 years ago '05        #66
space
space
 The_Future_09 said:
Bro... ya'll booed Santa.
i laugh every time i see this. because people really act like its a big deal, even years later people talk about it as if santa is actually real , cracks me up. yeah it happen, who cares? you?
 6 years ago '06        #67
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,219 | Props total: 619 619
 StateProperty88 said:
yeah the philies and birds have no trouble bringing in top tier cats... don't follow the flyers as much, but don't hear issues about FA's dodging the city

Basketball wise, their is only a handful of teams that are real players in free agency.....all about getting a.ssets and drafting properly... 76ers didn't fair well in the off season/ draft for years, but it's a different front office though... Ed Snyder only gave a fu*k about the Flyers before.... Josh Harris was playing to the crowd obviously, but knows that philly not being a basketball town is a joke... people just became frustrated with the lack of direction for YEARS...
 6 years ago '05        #68
space
space
 ginobili 20 said:
yeah the philies and birds have no trouble bringing in top tier cats... don't follow the flyers as much, but don't hear issues about FA's dodging the city

Basketball wise, their is only a handful of teams that are real players in free agency.....all about getting a.ssets and drafting properly... 76ers didn't fair well in the off season/ draft for years, but it's a different front office though... Ed Snyder only gave a fu*k about the Flyers before.... Josh Harris was playing to the crowd obviously, but knows that philly not being a basketball town is a joke... people just became frustrated with the lack of direction for YEARS...
yeah snider was really sleep behind the wheel when it came to the sixers. he put a lot of effort into the flyers and making sure they contend every year but never the sixers, product suffered because of it. not to mention guys like iggy, brand, and dalembert that got contracts that didnt pan out
 6 years ago '04        #69
1MikE 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,135 | Props total: 1888 1888
cant wait to see how this works for him.

wish him the best
 6 years ago '06        #70
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
Welcome Bynum

Glad to hear he is looking forward to being apart of this team for awhile

6 years ago '04        #71
oldnavy1 
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 0 0
this n*gga in t-shirt
 6 years ago '04        #72
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$19,929 | Props total: 3704 3704
at the fans response to him staying

Never heard anything like that at a press conference.

We have the best fans in the fu*kin world

b4santaclaus
 6 years ago '04        #73
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$19,929 | Props total: 3704 3704
 StateProperty88 said:
yeah snider was really sleep behind the wheel when it came to the sixers. he put a lot of effort into the flyers and making sure they contend every year but never the sixers, product suffered because of it. not to mention guys like iggy, brand, and dalembert that got contracts that didnt pan out
this

ed snider selling the team was the best thing that ever happened to the sixers.

its funny cuz hes spent all this time and money and effort on the flyers and we havent won sh*t in 30+ years and the sixers could have been so much better in that time span.

Love the new owners and the new direction of this team. When's the last time you were excited about the 76ers in august? Not since I was a kid and Bubba chuck was out there have I been this giddy
 6 years ago '11        #74
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,248 | Props total: 646 646
letssssss gooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #75
danlandskl 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 536 536
 trill jackson said:
have to agree here...

Eagles Phillies Flyers 76ers in that order...

but we had a great history in BBALl even though I was not alive for it ... haha

but 2001 playoffs = greatest time for me as a 76 fan ever! If we can get that type of excitement again they will be back for real. If we extend Bynum and play well I think we will hav a better shot of drawing another superstar given the fact that Philly as a sports city as a whole has come up alot in the last decade.
 6 years ago '11        #76
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,510 | Props total: 2364 2364
man if we can 1/2 of the excitement bk from 01

them home crowds were hype as fk
 6 years ago '04        #77
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,576 | Props total: 3080 3080
Crowd Popped like this n*gga was Michael Jackson
 6 years ago '12        #78
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,500 | Props total: 975 975
thats my ex center
I hope he has a very successful career .
 6 years ago '05        #79
space
space
 HeruDat said:
do you see Bynum on commercials? Alright then thats why. He's not a superstar. Superstars are more than just playing ball games.
he's selling tickets here though, if he isnt a superstar (which he probably isnt) he's on his way if he puts his mind to it
 6 years ago '05        #80
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,400 | Props total: 959 959
 StateProperty88 said:
n*ggas will say any dumb sh*t nowadays
u actin like dude lying...philly fans are THEEEE WORST close second are Bronx Fans..philly has a jail in the football stadium..they booed and hit santa claus with snow balls one yr
Home      

most viewed right now
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
18 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
64 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
43 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Begins Oddly Timed Renovation Of His $23 Million LA Crib
28 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside What streaming on Twitch has done to my life :wadesad:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
125 comments
20 hours ago