Philly welcomes Andrew Bynum - says he's considering staying in Philly (video)

most viewed right now
 116
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 83
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1
6327 pageviews
110 comments


Pos 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$10,185 | Props total: 6367 6367
Philly welcomes Andrew Bynum - says he's considering staying in Philly (video)
 

 

[video - click to view]


image

110 comments for "Philly welcomes Andrew Bynum - says he's considering staying in Philly (video)"

 6 years ago '12        #2
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,542 | Props total: 2783 2783
glad the fans came out for him like that too




[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '12        #3
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 239 239
First superstar for Philly In a while

Hopefully he stays healthy
 6 years ago '05        #4
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,630 | Props total: 10669 10669
 6 years ago '05        #5
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,630 | Props total: 10669 10669
 RaptorsLost said:
First superstar for Philly In a while

Hopefully he stays healthy
easily since iverson, feels like decades ago
 08-15-2012, 01:32 PM         #6
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody know where i can watch the whole thing?
 6 years ago '07        #7
Pos 96 heat pts96 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,185 | Props total: 6367 6367
Bynum is about to take off, great pick-up at the right time
 6 years ago '12        #8
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 239 239
 StateProperty88 said:
easily since iverson, feels like decades ago
Philly fans can be Ruthless tho
Werent Philly voted fans th worst fans in America
 6 years ago '11        #9
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,952 | Props total: 1118 1118
Bynum looking rough since he got shipped out of LA... That n*gga need a haircut... and them philly n*ggas going to be booing his a.ss... When he decides to not be in the huddle to get his zen on and start not rebounding because jrue is heating up and taking shots and not passing him the ball !
 6 years ago '05        #10
MP 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$26,180 | Props total: 9660 9660
philly fans rejoice bynum is there to stay wish my heat had a halfway decent center
 08-15-2012, 01:39 PM         #11
AmerigoCorleone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Philly getting 22 and 10?
 6 years ago '05        #12
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,630 | Props total: 10669 10669
 RaptorsLost said:
Philly fans can be Ruthless tho
Werent Philly voted fans th worst fans in America
dont know but wouldnt doubt it, we dont have a good rep...but fact of the matter is players love playing here, if you have the right mindset which for the most part players do.


i mean you have a guy like cole hamels who could of gone anywhere and get as much money as he wants, but he said that one of the biggest deciding factors was us and particularly one of his starts when he got a standing ovation (was possibly his last start before getting traded)

a guy like mcnabb that i personally dont like (as a player), but we gave him a standing ovation when he came back in his return. sh*t we've been calling for andy's head for years now, but we have your back when sh*t goes down.

that lax sh*t isnt going to fly here and he will learn that quick. we expect a certain amount of effort here and if we feel you're not giving it we will certainly let you know
 6 years ago '11        #13
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,952 | Props total: 1118 1118
philly n*ggas would boo jesus if that n*gga missed a free throw in the first quarter
 6 years ago '05        #14
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,630 | Props total: 10669 10669
 I k!ll TREES said:
philly n*ggas would boo jesus if that n*gga missed a free throw in the first quarter
n*ggas will say any dumb sh*t nowadays
 6 years ago '12        #15
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,542 | Props total: 2783 2783
 StateProperty88 said:
dont know but wouldnt doubt it, we dont have a good rep...but fact of the matter is players love playing here, if you have the right mindset which for the most part players do.


i mean you have a guy like cole hamels who could of gone anywhere and get as much money as he wants, but he said that one of the biggest deciding factors was us and particularly one of his starts when he got a standing ovation (was possibly his last start before getting traded)

a guy like mcnabb that i personally dont like (as a player), but we gave him a standing ovation when he came back in his return. sh*t we've been calling for andy's head for years now, but we have your back when sh*t goes down.

that lax sh*t isnt going to fly here and he will learn that quick. we expect a certain amount of effort here and if we feel you're not giving it we will certainly let you know
ive must been the only person who always wanted reid to stay then
 6 years ago '05        #16
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,630 | Props total: 10669 10669
 ezduzit said:
ive must been the only person who always wanted reid to stay then
for the most part i wanted him to stay, but there's been times ive just been like get the fu*k out andy...this sh*t aint you
 6 years ago '12        #17
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,751 | Props total: 1884 1884
I've never seen Bynum so engaged in an interview, dude seems legit happy.


that was my center
 6 years ago '11        #18
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 74 74
Hope Drew does well in Philly and grows into a superstar...all he has to do is keep his head on straight and stay healthy.

Hopefully he doesn't fall victim to the Kobe curse when a player leaves L.A.
 6 years ago '07        #19
Pos 96 heat pts96 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,185 | Props total: 6367 6367
 Prostyle said:
I've never seen Bynum so engaged in an interview, dude seems legit happy.


that was my center
I think LA had too high expectations, they were supposed to be a championship contender Every season.

Now he can kinda just play his game, Philly really don't have those expectations
 6 years ago '06        #20
Storchaveli 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$28,317 | Props total: 5376 5376
 Prostyle said:
I've never seen Bynum so engaged in an interview, dude seems legit happy.
That's because Philly is a sh*thole so it fits him perfectly.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 80
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1279 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
59 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
53 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
259 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
119 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy