most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #81
silentmurder2 1 heat pts
space
space
$674 | Props total: 0 0
Disappointing to say the least...

I want to hear the 4 of them murder beats, that's it. The sooner they realize that they have no crossover or commercial appeal the better. They need to stick to what got them signed in the first place, not allow Eminem to take over and try to turn them into something they're not. From the sound of the snippets there could be 2-3 good tracks. The rest sound like sad attempts at radio singles. The fu*k is this sh*t?

This is exactly what I feared when they signed with Shady.
 5 years ago '07        #82
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,639 | Props total: 5487 5487
I don't know how to feel about this
 5 years ago '12        #83
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,815 | Props total: 13341 13341
 Blue Dream said:
Nah, I remember Budden and Royce saying it's just gonna come sometime before the album on the Shade45 interview.
Well the album drops on the 28th (supposedly, I think this month but who knows) so wouldn't the mixtape be out already?

What, is the damn thing gonna drop the day before the album lol

Who the hell drops a mixtape to gain buzz for the album THAT CLOSE to the album!?!?!?

I'm no record exec but...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #84
Blue Dream 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 594 594
 Thworldisyours said:
Well the album drops on the 28th (supposedly, I think this month but who knows) so wouldn't the mixtape be out already?

Who the hell drops a mixtape to gain buzz for the album THAT CLOSE to the album!?!?!?

[pic - click to view]

My n*gga I completely stopped trying to figure it out. The 28th is the release, so sometime in the next 12 days.

I guess they're going for the mixtape making people want to buy the album who weren't initially. Who knows.
 5 years ago '08        #85
Solitary Genius 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,454 | Props total: 2097 2097
sounds good to me....
 5 years ago '08        #86
Solitary Genius 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,454 | Props total: 2097 2097
as a matter of fact on second listen... this sh*t sounds pretty damn good... only a couple tracks i could picture skipping (My Life, Throw That, and Coffin) and Coffin actually sounds dope for that small part before Busta's hook... Throw That sounds like another silly track of BME but everything else im hyped for!!!

damn THIS AND the mixtape???

Slaughterhouse winnin....
 5 years ago '07        #87
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,351 | Props total: 2065 2065
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Royces flow on "Throw that" is dope as fu*k
 5 years ago '07        #88
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,351 | Props total: 2065 2065
 Solitary Genius said:
as a matter of fact on second listen... this sh*t sounds pretty damn good... only a couple tracks i could picture skipping (My Life, Throw That, and Coffin) and Coffin actually sounds dope for that small part before Busta's hook... Throw That sounds like another silly track of BME but everything else im hyped for!!!

damn THIS AND the mixtape???

Slaughterhouse winnin....
Throw that sounds tight. I like the eclectic feel and Royces flow was bananas
 5 years ago '04        #89
187Proof 473 heat pts473
space
space
$6,277 | Props total: 6629 6629
I'm not gonna listen to any of the snippits. Waitin to hear the entire album when it's ripped in full.
 5 years ago '10        #90
trex 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 195 195
 Thworldisyours said:

[pic - click to view]

Yup, that's what I was kind of getting at. It wouldn't be a wise decision to drop a mixtape now if it's really dropping on the 28.

At best, a couple tracks would be good to try to build buzz. But dropping an entire project is just competing against yourself and diverting attention from the official project.

My personal opinion is that the album drops on the 28 with no mixtape or mixtape drops but album is pushed back. But if really intends on dropping on the 28, releasing one or two free tracks off the mixtape ain't bad.
 5 years ago '12        #91
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 trex said:
Yup, that's what I was kind of getting at. It wouldn't be a wise decision to drop a mixtape now if it's really dropping on the 28.

At best, a couple tracks would be good to try to build buzz. But dropping an entire project is just competing against yourself and diverting attention from the official project.

My personal opinion is that the album drops on the 28 with no mixtape or mixtape drops but album is pushed back. But if really intends on dropping on the 28, releasing one or two free tracks off the mixtape ain't bad.
There's absolutely zero chance of the album getting pushed back now after they've already turned it in and pressed copies lol

5 years ago '04        #92
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,903 | Props total: 2583 2583
beginning of the album sounds like trash

end of the cd sounded great

the beat to "park it sideways" >>>>
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy