Rick Ross Finally Talks About Being A Corrections Officer To Rolling Stone

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-16-2012, 01:50 AM         #161
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
74% drop in the second week you know what that means...

Gold is unreachible

[pic - click to view]

08-16-2012, 01:55 AM         #162
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 creep said:
why would rolling stone allow that cover?

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #163
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 YesUcantCme said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Street King taking pictures with fake n*ggas babymommas
 08-16-2012, 02:51 AM         #164
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:

[pic - click to view]

Street King taking pictures with fake n*ggas babymommas
A bet 50 smashed that ho...

T.M.T..double team'd
 08-16-2012, 02:56 AM         #165
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YesUcantCme said:

T.M.T..double team'd
bath salt swag eating other rappers baby moms but we paying for the funeral
 5 years ago '12        #166
space
space
 YesUcantCme said:

T.M.T..double team'd

[video - click to view]

Street Pimp Immortal dropping November

Last edited by Pleasure Boy; 08-16-2012 at 03:20 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #167
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,310 | Props total: 4583 4583
This fake a.ss dude, just like alley boy says bein real ain't 90% or 95%, if u real be 100%. And bruh just lies, pretending like he is a super drug lord when u was a co
 5 years ago '11        #168
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,285 | Props total: 12567 12567
 MemphBleek05 said:
Honestly, if Ross had come out and said this off top, it would have been a non-issue. Lying about it, is what made the entire situation, a big deal.......
he lost alot of fans because of this on the real
 5 years ago '09        #169
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,093 | Props total: 1830 1830
lol...
 5 years ago '12        #170
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
This Teddy bear bi*ch forgot how to spell B. I. T. C. H. Misspelled your own name.

Thank heavens we still have a corner of cyberspace were bi*ches can vent their frustrations under the safe confines of anonymity because we all know what you look like once you get exposed....and we all know why you cant attach a credible identity to your words.
You meant to say "where" right smart guy

5 years ago '06        #171
Rated_R_CEO 
space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 5 5
Ross was digusted by the recent theater shooting in Colorado ("Such a cowardly act"), but he's not in favor of gun control: "I think we all have a right to bear arms, whichever amendment that is." Even a.ssault rifles? He shrugs. "I got 'em."
You mean this fat goofy n*gga doesn't know the Bill of Right though? He doesn't know it's the second fu*king amendment?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #172
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,467 | Props total: 13004 13004
 Pleasure Boy said:
Honestly bruh you sound like a bi*ch... "Hold him to his word" you sound like a fuccking abused women, why the fucck would i believe anything this n*gga say when he lied almost every fucckin chance he get, remember "Noriega"? Remember the "Manny Pacquiao" bullsh*t? This n*gga lied about bringing Pacquiao out and they didnt even know who the fucck Rick Ross was... Ross is jus a n*gga that wants approval from whoeva's more famous than him, this fat bastard got upset coz Mayweather didnt wanna fucck wit him now he rapping Mayweather in his music... this is the guy that knew who the real Noriega was and lied about that also so what make you think i'll believe anything this lying mafuccka says? you guys are idiots

And as for not touching drugs when living in a drug invested city, I've lived around violence and drugs all my life and never sold or used drugs know why? Coz im smarter than that, i have family and friends that sold drugs so you cant tell me sh*t its all about the choices you make... "Just coz you surrounded by nekkid men doesnt mean you have to get fuccked"

Let that marinate for a minute than get back to me
Whatever bruh. You the real bi*ch. Obsessed with what another mans occupation was. Regardless of the bullsh*t you say. That big a.ss statement you just made, and yet you still didnt refute and ignored the fact that nobody out of kenneth' black camp has come forward all called ross a fake or a fraud. Prove me wrong bruh. YOU CANT. Keep in mind, these the same drug dealing street cats that ross was claiming affiliation with and not one of them has even made a blog, internet video,etc exposing ross or have came after him. You go on about some some other bullsh*t and making speculations. I Never thought ross was a top dog kingpin. That still dont mean he never touched drugs in his life. Im looking at this at a logical sense, unlike you. Unless you can prove my affiliation statements to be wrong, dont waste time replying to me cause its pointless. Dude was a co at 19-20 then quit the job in a few months. You calling ross fake yet still biggie was rapping about k!lling n*ggas over drug money. Pac was a art student who studied ballet, became a backup dancer, then a thug a.ss n*gga all of a sudden. Jayz was rapping about k!lling n*ggas and how he wass on some mafia type sh*t but no one says sh*t. 50cent said he got shot 9 times when the report said 3.

Get the fu*k outta here my dude. You prob some nutty a.ss suburban white boy who uses the internet as therapy to compensate for his sh*tty life. You just a angry a.ss dude who dont like ross. Thats fine by me cause I dont give 2 fu*ks about you or your opinion cause it's not affecting my life in any way and I dont know you. The only reason I'm even typing this in the first place is cause you replied to me. You're obsessed with ross more than his own fans are and its quite laughable really.

Last edited by daman729; 08-16-2012 at 07:31 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #173
space
space
 daman729 said:
Whatever bruh. You the real bi*ch. Obsessed with what another mans occupation was. Regardless of the bullsh*t you say. That big a.ss statement you just made, and yet you still didnt refute and ignored the fact that nobody out of kenneth' black camp has come forward all called ross a fake or a fraud. Prove me wrong bruh. YOU CANT. Keep in mind, these the same drug dealing a.ss street n*ggas that ross was claiming affiliation with and not one of them has even made a blog, internet video,etc exposing ross or have came after him. You go on about some some other bullsh*t and making speculations. I Never thought ross was a top dog kingpin. That still dont mean he never touched drugs in his life. Im looking at this at a logical sense, unlike you. Unless you can prove my affiliation statements to be wrong, dont waste time replying to me cause its pointless. Dude was a co at 19-20 then quit the job in a few months. You calling ross fake yet still biggie was rapping about k!lling n*ggas over drug money. Pac was a art student who studied ballet, became a backup dancer, then a thug a.ss n*gga all of a sudden. Jayz was rapping about k!lling n*ggas and how he wass on some mafia type sh*t but no one says sh*t. 50cent said he got shot 9 times when the report said 3.

Get the fu*k outta here my dude. You prob some nutty a.ss suburban white boy who uses the internet as therapy to compensate for his sh*tty life. You just a angry a.ss dude who dont like ross. Thats fine by me cause I dont give 2 fu*ks about you or your opinion cause it's not affecting my life in any way and I dont know you. The only reason I'm even typing this in the first place is cause you replied to me. You're obsessed with ross more than his own fans are and its quite laughable really.
I struck multiple nerves to get this response... I see you got the Grafted syndrome... When you loose the argument than whoeva you argue with will be identified as white just to discredit they argument

50 Cent is so fake that all the street n*ggas can vouch for him and tell you stories about his drug dealing... Ross is so real he has yet to be certified by a street n*gga or anyone thats about that life... You right... I lost this argument
 5 years ago '12        #174
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,467 | Props total: 13004 13004
 Pleasure Boy said:
I struck multiple nerves to get this response... I see you got the Grafted syndrome... When you loose the argument than whoeva you argue with will be identified as white just to discredit they argument

50 Cent is so fake that all the street n*ggas can vouch for him and tell you stories about his drug dealing... Ross is so real he has yet to be certified a street n*gga by anyone thats about that life... You right... I lost this argument
Again, you still didnt refute what I said. I said give me proof of anybody out of kenneth black's camp( boobie) calling ross fake or saying that he was lieing about being affiliated with them. Yet, you have failed to do so and rant about some other sh*t. lol I do think I lost. You completely ignored my request and vouched on to another subject about grafted.Like i said. When you can give me proof of them calling ross a fraud, holla at me in my pm box or you can just post. Either way, you wont find any proof of them saying ross lied. If you cant give the proof, there's no point in even continuing.
 5 years ago '12        #175
space
space
 daman729 said:
Again, you still didnt refute what I said. I said give me proof of anybody out of kenneth black's camp( boobie) calling ross fake or saying that he was lieing about being affiliated with them. Yet, you have failed to do so and rant about some other sh*t. lol I do think I lost. You completely ignored my request and vouched on to another subject about grafted.Like i said. When you can give me proof of them calling ross a fraud, holla at me in my pm box or you can just post. Either way, you wont find any proof of them saying ross lied. If you cant give the proof, there's no point in even continuing.
You taking this sh*t way too personal but ok, how about you provide us with proof that he sold drugs... If you do that i'll take my "L" and bounce, until then, hows them nerves
 08-16-2012, 07:46 AM         #176
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #177
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11404 11404
My dog wants proof someone sold dope?

You wanna receipt?

The only thing i seen on the internet is a few members of "boobie boys" saying, Ross is the homey, a younger cat doing his thing. One of them said he didnt take kindly to the song Hustlin or shouting out Boobie Boys, so he had some people check Ross at the video shoot. The story checked out.
 5 years ago '12        #178
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11404 11404

You wanna receipt?

The only thing i seen on the internet is a few members of "boobie boys" saying, Ross is the homey, a younger cat doing his thing. One of them said he didnt take kindly to the song Hustlin or shouting out Boobie Boys, so he had some people check Ross at the video shoot. The story checked out.
 5 years ago '12        #179
space
space
 44wade said:

You wanna receipt?

Did anyone of them perhaps say he was huslting on the streets?

Is there approval from any drug dealer that can come out and say Ross pushed weight? Until then...

[pic - click to view]

Also did you see how great the Boss is doing with those 2nd week numbers?

55K 2nd week and you said gold 1st week, i think hes well on his way to never get there.

[pic - click to view]

We'll be waiting on that 2nd week sales thread
 5 years ago '07        #180
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
 Graftedgenes said:
Man I swear we are in an alternate universe.

Do these Outsiders think that a fake-fraud-imposter could just hop in a rap-video and start representing a vicious Drug Cartel like the Boobie Boys with T-shirts and rap-lyrics?

You will get your throat slit and fed to alligators if you are some geek trying to falsely use an organization that you have no affiliations with.

I almost despise rap-blogs because you get posters from Iceland speaking on street-politics in America and these dudes ain't got a damn clue and don't know sh*t.

I can't lie tho bruh-bruh, they exposed me and dropped my government-name off Facebook and even called my phone and video-recorded my conversations with a prank-caller...I got exposed as being exactly who I am.

I say that to say this; 99.5% of these dudes on here are Pee-Wee Herman, they think if you spent a year as a C.O. when you were 19 then you a "fraud" but the streets Nd people from our environment say damn homie why you wanna quit a cushy gig like that after a year unless you had an ulterior motive or had a side-hustle worth more money.

See game recognize game, a square don't know the difference between a police and a C.O., so you cant explain to a square how we get it in without giving up too much game.

Kenny Black ain't tripping, Meechie ain't tripping but I promise you Kreayshawn and artists signed to Emenim is tripping hard.
n*gga please shut the fu*k up and k!ll yourself your the biggest Ross d!ckriding C.O. defending cop d!ck sucking f*ggot on this entire site.

This n*gga Ross dropped BMF without being in the group. Got with Meech after the fact.

This n*gga uses a another persons government name and identity without consent.

You keep talking this square sh*t ... while defending law enforcement. We see what side of the fence your on.

LMFAO that you think being a C.O. is a cushy gig. Your the biggest fu*king moron on boxden.

Every time you type this sh*t, YOU expose YOURSELF as a fu*kin "SQUARE." Cause you wanna be a fu*kin cop.

Next you be calling people squares because they don't like snitches, huh?
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago