Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #141
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Fraud a.ss n*gga. why talk about it now after lying about it then acting like u the cocaine don with that fake fu*kery sh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #142
Flossin' Daily 1446 heat pts1446
space
space
$4,909 | Props total: 9954 9954

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #143
uncommonone 
space
space
space
$149 | Props total: 15 15
Im trying to figure out how did he find a fendi belt to fit his a.ss
 5 years ago '04        #144
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 MemphBleek05 said:
Honestly, if Ross had come out and said this off top, it would have been a non-issue. Lying about it, is what made the entire situation, a big deal.......
exactly... makes him look lame for denying it...
 5 years ago '04        #145
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4822 4822
"call y a boy a c.o. but if i really was with all these n*ggaz undercover fu*king n*ggaz up
keep it trilla n*gga never had a gun and badge"!-rick ross valley of death!
 5 years ago '04        #146
space
space
 Antman187 said:
^this

I'm a CO for going on 9 years...you'd be surprised how much dudes look up to you in the joint...
idk about looking up to but in jail a C.o. just sits in the booth and cool out the really dont be policing unless they just being a d!ck ..........they dont have a gun and they not really cops
 5 years ago '04        #147
space
space
 DEDOS said:
hmmm i got about 5-6 freinds that have been in the department of correction here in florida and what your saying is bullsh*t. right when you step in the South Florida Reception Center you walk in the line butt nekkid and they beat the snot out of one inmate to make an example out of him to show how sh*t is going to be run there, they degrade you for a good hour

also when your talking to a CO or anywhere near a CO you cant have you hands higher than your waist or they are going to beat the fu*k outta of you. ive heard countless of stories of them throwing muthafu*kas in the box for sh*t and giggles. i can go on and on about the Florida DOC

what your speaking about is bullshyt.
are yall mistaking the corrections officers with the actual sheriffs ?
 5 years ago '04        #148
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
idk about looking up to but in jail a C.o. just sits in the booth and cool out the really dont be policing unless they just being a d!ck ..........they dont have a gun and they not really cops
like any job u have some that just do they jobs and some that are beings d!cks kus they can !

hear in texas at the county jail the lil white shirts that watch over the pods them n*ggaz aint really cops its just a job.......the sheriffs are the d!cks !
 08-15-2012, 11:25 PM         #149
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
n*gga you aint a.ssociated with ish

you think because you represent mmg on the internet that you are officially down with them roflmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo

exposed me?? you expose ya stanism and stupidity in every post

this is the icing of the cake here, you really think you are part of mmg lmao?

matter fact this guy summed it best for one of ya fellow brothers

when they cut you a check scream at me, until stfu
I'm a DJ, I get paid to spin records, I have affiliations with many artists on many different labels and my past as an intern has afforded me with multiple connects. If I was with Lex doing E-promo I damn sure wouldn't blow my cover to some unknown square.

You are an anonymous E-blogger with no name, no face, no brand, no a.ssociations and no affiliations....you just a lonely net-nerd blogging on rap-forums because you don't have any Facebook friends or Twitter followers....this is your only source of human interaction.

You are a GraftedGenes Groupie, the e-bloggers would call you a Grafted-Stan, you are a part of a cult that allows me to manipulate you into turning every MMG thread into a promo vehicle were lurkers get to see Real Vs Fake.

Next time you decide to post, go ahead and put some networking links in your Sig so you won't feel like a used-up wh0ore every time I manipulate you into multiple responses online that serve you no purpose outside of you promoting Kid Rock & Lupe Fiasco for free.
 5 years ago '05        #150
WCIB 111 heat pts111 OP
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9708 9708
 44wade said:
Cuz you stole my name and getting a HT off of it, you on some CB4 sh*t. Coppin deuces like you didnt know.

Seriously though I gotta pick up this issue, I wanna see what dude has to say about the situation.

All I know he got the job when he was 19, and left before 21. My dog quit on Pacs birthday, paying homage, Ross too damn real man.

[pic - click to view]

lol for the last time, i got it from complex, not you. your first post said rick ross covers rolling stone... i clicked and saw no article. you can even check complex that's where i got the damn title from. i don't have to lie about this sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #151
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 205 205
 Antman187 said:
^this

I'm a CO for going on 9 years...you'd be surprised how much dudes look up to you in the joint...
No disrespect but i have talked to my pops and and a bunch of people i know that are or have been locked up.... not one of them ever looked up to a co

Last edited by apfam77; 08-16-2012 at 12:11 AM..
 08-16-2012, 12:19 AM         #152
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LW TW artist / album label power index % change
-- 1 NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC 43 CAPITOL/EMI 112,107 --
VARIOUS ARTISTS
1 2 RICK ROSS DEF JAM/IDJ 55,781 -74%
GOD FORGIVES, I DON'T
-- 3 FRANK SINATRA REPRISE 41,930 --
NOTHING BUT THE BEST
2 4 ZAC BROWN BAND ATLANTIC 31,930 -21%
UNCAGED
-- 5 ELLE VARNER RCA 31,228 --
PERFECTLY IMPERFECT
3 6 JUSTIN BIEBER ISLAND/IDJ 30,103 -16%
BELIEVE
4 7 ONE DIRECTION SYCO/COLUMBIA 29,886 -12%
UP ALL NIGHT
7 8 ADELE XL/COLUMBIA 26,705 -6%
-- 9 COLT FORD AVERAGE JOE'S 25,215 --
DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE
5 10 KIDZ BOP KIDS RAZOR & TIE 23,79

5 years ago '12        #153
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,092 | Props total: 4768 4768
 YesUcantCme said:
 08-16-2012, 12:30 AM         #154
_Monk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
still dont see why people care so much that he used to be a CO... im not even a Rick Ross fan, i like some of his music, but im definitely not someone who gives a fu*k about him or what he did for his first job.... it's like most of you ACTUALLY believe these rappers who claim they sold dope and k!lled people before they became super stars... lmao. gtfoh
 08-16-2012, 12:45 AM         #155
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 _Monk said:
still dont see why people care so much that he used to be a CO... im not even a Rick Ross fan, i like some of his music, but im definitely not someone who gives a fu*k about him or what he did for his first job.... it's like most of you ACTUALLY believe these rappers who claim they sold dope and k!lled people before they became super stars... lmao. gtfoh
It's a classic example of Streets Vs Geeks.

Before the C.O. gig was brought to the public attention in 2009 outside of Miami Ross was just another rapper from the South with a few hits....after the C.O gig was brought to the light Ross became an international superstar and the C.E.O of an empire.

LOL, all the free publicity, hatred, and vitriol just made him a bigger, richer and more successful artist becaus the more the anonymous bloggers spewed their disapproval the more the streets and the industry embraced him. LOL.

What a bamboozle.

It literally crushes the Souls of anonymous bloggers that an artist is on the Forbes list every year raking in multi-millions without ever going platinum and crossing over which is why the bloggers always say he hasn't went "platinum".

Ross is raping the game and putting his dogs on in the meantime and it hurts peoples feelings to know that you can go from C.O to C.E.O and from 25K a year to 25 million.

I LOVE to see the hurt and frustration he causes.
 5 years ago '04        #156
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
why would rolling stone allow that cover?
 5 years ago '12        #157
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 creep said:
why would rolling stone allow that cover?
I was just about to say so we jus gone forget they got this n*gga looking like King Kong

[pic - click to view]

Fucckin Slave a.ss n*gga, this is the type of sh*t that make "All" black people look bad... Will do anything for fame and money then you have n*ggas in this thread worshipping this fat bastard
 5 years ago '12        #158
space
space
 daman729 said:
Bruh real co's dont take a co job and then just up and quit in a few months like ross did. If the dude said he took a job to look after a friend, then just hold him to his word. Ross said this exact same thing in a bet interview back in 2009 but no one listened then. Do i think ross was a kingpin? Hell no. But i def dont think this n*gga is all-the-way fake. sh*t, i know a n*gga right now who took a co job to look after his older brother. Being a co aint sh*t. Nobody out of kenneth blacks camp has called ross out for being fake or lying about being affiliated with them.Thats just a simple fact. Ross was claiming kenneth was his mentor and that he knew him. Ross was reppin boobie i think even before his Port of Miami days. You cant claim sh*t like that and lie about it without getting murked by the affiliates. Thats the straight up truth.Dude was about 19 or 20 when he took the job. You honestly think a n*gga that young in a drug city really trying to uphold the law or is there a deeper story, especially since he didnt even keep the job long.
Honestly bruh you sound like a bi*ch... "Hold him to his word" you sound like a fuccking abused women, why the fucck would i believe anything this n*gga say when he lied almost every fucckin chance he get, remember "Noriega"? Remember the "Manny Pacquiao" bullsh*t? This n*gga lied about bringing Pacquiao out and they didnt even know who the fucck Rick Ross was... Ross is jus a n*gga that wants approval from whoeva's more famous than him, this fat bastard got upset coz Mayweather didnt wanna fucck wit him now he rapping Mayweather in his music... this is the guy that knew who the real Noriega was and lied about that also so what make you think i'll believe anything this lying mafuccka says? you guys are idiots

And as for not touching drugs when living in a drug invested city, i'v lived around violence and drugs all my life and never sold or used drugs know why? Coz im smarter than that, i have family and friends that sold drugs so you cant tell me sh*t its all about the choices you make... "Just coz you surrounded by nekkid men doesnt mean you have to get fuccked"

Let that marinate for a minute than get back to me

Last edited by Pleasure Boy; 08-16-2012 at 01:42 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #159
space
space
 YesUcantCme said:
LW TW artist / album label power index % change
-- 1 NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC 43 CAPITOL/EMI 112,107 --
VARIOUS ARTISTS
1 2 RICK ROSS DEF JAM/IDJ 55,781 -74%
GOD FORGIVES, I DON'T
-- 3 FRANK SINATRA REPRISE 41,930 --
NOTHING BUT THE BEST
2 4 ZAC BROWN BAND ATLANTIC 31,930 -21%
UNCAGED
-- 5 ELLE VARNER RCA 31,228 --
PERFECTLY IMPERFECT
3 6 JUSTIN BIEBER ISLAND/IDJ 30,103 -16%
BELIEVE
4 7 ONE DIRECTION SYCO/COLUMBIA 29,886 -12%
UP ALL NIGHT
-- 9 COLT FORD AVERAGE JOE'S 25,215 --
DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE
5 10 KIDZ BOP KIDS RAZOR & TIE 23,79

74% drop in the second week you know what that means...

Gold is unreachible
 08-16-2012, 01:49 AM         #160
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
ross was never a kingpin

no more than a street corner hustler at best

if he would just say yea i was a co i needed to feed my family whats the problem

do yall think a real kingpin would wanna rap and be in the public eye like that
Big meech aint wanna rap but wanted to be in thr public eye so what u sayin bra
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy