Rick Ross Finally Talks About Being A Corrections Officer To Rolling Stone

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #121
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,658 | Props total: 4494 4494
 Graftedgenes said:
I'm not hurt in the least bit, I'm from the community and I know for a fact that none of these rappers were crime bosses. I'm from within the culture not outside.

Ross is a genius, every since the C.O. story dropped in 2009 he was able to take his career to the next level and become a C.E.O and hire more Blacks & Latinos, sign more up&coming artists and open more franchises in our communities and make more money and give more back to the community.

The lesson that needs to be learned is that a true hustler can amass a reported 25 million within 6 years of their debut record just as long as people like you invest their energy in keeping their Buzz alive.

Rozay wouldn't be were he is today without your effort and energy so I salute you both..
Team work make the dream work.
Stop reading after your first sentence, thats not what ya a.ss was preaching before this interview

before its ross is this/that drug lord

now its oh hes not real hes entertainment, damn you are one backward a.ss dood

and quit with the novels, no one gives a fu*k about what you have to say if you have to go that much into detail
 5 years ago '10        #122
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Philly B said:
@ dudes giving a fu*k about how much weight Ross moved. Most rappers exaggerate everything and never sold a ton of stuff. Most of them (as far as selling drugs goes) are the same as the suburban white kid hustling except they grew up in a worse environment.

I got no problem with Ross being a CO, I'm just not really a fan of dude's music but a lot of people like it so I guess he's doing something right.

If he didn't lie about it to begin with and try to hide it it would have never become as big of a deal as it is, he fu*ked up with that but other than that who gives a fu*k. Gotta make money somehow.
youre not getting it either

the problem lies with his stans and their over fantasying about his persona

no wross is supposedly telling the truth and they switching up from him being what he said in his songs to just entertainment

I never had a problem ross being a c.o. I mean he should have never lied about it

If ross was to say that this was a lie and he was actually moving all that wegiht his stans would switch back to preaching hes real

Last edited by kiddrocay; 08-15-2012 at 06:55 PM..
 08-15-2012, 06:54 PM         #123
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is that all? or is the rest of the article in the magazone?

MemphBleek05 said:
Honestly, if Ross had come out and said this off top, it would have been a non-issue. Lying about it, is what made the entire situation, a big deal.......
i think that and 50 goin at him blew it up.

daman729 said:
This aint nothing new. People knew from day one ross was a crooked co. People just kept denying it. Ross was told to take a position to help a friend in prison. When the mission was complete, he quit. Thats why he had the job for such a short time. Ross told people this sh*t years ago in a bet interview but people slept on it. Its just that now, its more in depth. Do i agree with him lieing about it then admitting it? No i dont. But on the other hand, ross knew if he confessed right then, people would take it the wrong way and would judge without knowing the whole story.
ya, it dont make sense for a teenager to give up a decent payin job after a year of work all of a sudden. im wonderin tho, is there any documents on where Ross was workin after his stint as a CO?
 Graftedgenes said:
Man I swear we are in an alternate universe.

Do these Outsiders think that a fake-fraud-imposter could just hop in a rap-video and start representing a vicious Drug Cartel like the Boobie Boys with T-shirts and rap-lyrics?

You will get your throat slit and fed to alligators if you are some geek trying to falsely use an organization that you have no affiliations with.

I almost despise rap-blogs because you get posters from Iceland speaking on street-politics in America and these dudes ain't got a damn clue and don't know sh*t.

I can't lie tho bruh-bruh, they exposed me and dropped my government-name off Facebook and even called my phone and video-recorded my conversations with a prank-caller...I got exposed as being exactly who I am.

I say that to say this; 99.5% of these dudes on here are Pee-Wee Herman, they think if you spent a year as a C.O. when you were 19 then you a "fraud" but the streets Nd people from our environment say damn homie why you wanna quit a cushy gig like that after a year unless you had an ulterior motive or had a side-hustle worth more money.

See game recognize game, a square don't know the difference between a police and a C.O., so you cant explain to a square how we get it in without giving up too much game.

Kenny Black ain't tripping, Meechie ain't tripping but I promise you Kreayshawn and artists signed to Emenim is tripping hard.
my bad.....
 5 years ago '05        #124
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 kiddrocay said:
youre not getting it either

the problem lies with his stans and their over fantasying about his persona

no wross is supposedly telling the truth and they switching up from him being what he said in his songs to just entertainment

I never had a problem ross being a c.o. I mean he should have never lied about it

If ross was to say that this was a lie and he was actually moving all that wegiht his stans would switch back to preaching hes real
Only problem I have is people who genuinely think he is a great rapper. Dude makes music a lot of people like, but he's still an average to maybe slightly above average rapper who gets good production.
 5 years ago '07        #125
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,218 | Props total: 3273 3273
 Flash Kick said:
some...

some of them n*ggas str8 bi*ches trust me i know
Yea it's a few that take their jobs too seriously but most of em' don't wanna be there any more than you. It's just a job to most.
 5 years ago '06        #126
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 949 949
brush yo mouth n*gga
yo tongue white
 08-15-2012, 07:27 PM         #127
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what did he say
 08-15-2012, 07:34 PM         #128
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
Stop reading after your first sentence, thats not what ya a.ss was preaching before this interview

before its ross is this/that drug lord

now its oh hes not real hes entertainment, damn you are one backward a.ss dood

and quit with the novels, no one gives a fu*k about what you have to say if you have to go that much into detail
Ross groupies in here dropping double-posts like hoes?

You got exposed for stripping your clothes off and offering to "Show us some skin".

Every since I exposed you you camp out in Ross threads venting your emotions.

Many people will ignore my posts but I know that you find my posts impossible to ignore so I manipulate you into responding repeatedly about a rapper who's music you don't even listen to.

My own personal puppet.

The fact is that MMG is eating good and everybody a.ssociated with the brand is eating good while a mega-geek like you is investing energy into a topic that you can't even benefit from.

.......at least throw your Twitter handle in your posts to gain new followers instead of just free-posting like my puppet.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 08-15-2012 at 07:37 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #129
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12700 12700
 Decan45 said:
That's the last thing anyone should've told his fat a.ss...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #130
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
 MemphBleek05 said:
Honestly, if Ross had come out and said this off top, it would have been a non-issue. Lying about it, is what made the entire situation, a big deal.......
i was like that too.. in the beginning but I thought about all the CO's I know from visiting my fam locked up.. homies who went to get that job (which is not as hard as people think it is)

folks I know done hella dirt..folks I know who could be easily influenced.. being a CO doesn't mean sh*t.. its just a job like being a cop.. not all cops are about the LAW
 5 years ago '05        #131
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
mah OG TRILL GOON been told me this a few yrs ago... nothing new to me i knew ross was with the sh*t and was a CO to watch his niccaz back in the feds and get them privileges and sh*t!
 5 years ago '08        #132
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,553 | Props total: 17205 17205
keep telling yourself that, stupid fu*k
 08-15-2012, 09:05 PM         #133
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill get a job...ill c.o....so we can bow our heads and pray over the meat loaf
 5 years ago '10        #134
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Ross groupies in here dropping double-posts like hoes?

You got exposed for stripping your clothes off and offering to "Show us some skin".

Every since I exposed you you camp out in Ross threads venting your emotions.

Many people will ignore my posts but I know that you find my posts impossible to ignore so I manipulate you into responding repeatedly about a rapper who's music you don't even listen to.

My own personal puppet.

The fact is that MMG is eating good and everybody a.ssociated with the brand is eating good while a mega-geek like you is investing energy into a topic that you can't even benefit from.

.......at least throw your Twitter handle in your posts to gain new followers instead of just free-posting like my puppet.
n*gga you aint a.ssociated with ish

you think because you represent mmg on the internet that you are officially down with them roflmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo

exposed me?? you expose ya stanism and stupidity in every post

this is the icing of the cake here, you really think you are part of mmg lmao?

matter fact this guy summed it best for one of ya fellow brothers

AuthenticMade said:
The fact that you arent getting paid is hilarious
when they cut you a check scream at me, until stfu
 08-15-2012, 09:39 PM         #135
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 strongthetruth said:
A majority of c.o.'s are cool and down to earth people trying to make a living. They actually help inmates more than hurt them. Don't believe everything you hear.
how do u know? I beg to differ..Every person I have ever known that has ever been to prison has said the exact opposite..We hate them..They do nothing but use their temporary power to make u feel insignificant..Its a power trip with majority of them..And physical and verbal abuse..Im not gonna break this sh*t down..If u never been to prison dont talk..If u havent experienced this sh*t first hand then go sit down..fu*k the internet
 5 years ago '06        #136
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4830 4830
fu*k football I was going down another path couldn't pass the test to tell the truth I couldn't fu*k with math did get a scholarship but I blew that got high got a ticket then I flew back...n*gga basically been telling the same story since port of Miami
 5 years ago '04        #137
Antman187 
space
space
$881 | Props total: 51 51
 strongthetruth said:
A majority of c.o.'s are cool and down to earth people trying to make a living. They actually help inmates more than hurt them. Don't believe everything you hear.
^this

I'm a CO for going on 9 years...you'd be surprised how much dudes look up to you in the joint...
 5 years ago '07        #138
dhead_txn 
space
space
$910 | Props total: 31 31
I won't even download this fools music on principal. He stated that the whole thing was a conspiracy in a DON DIVA interview back when it first came out that he was a CO. fu*k the Police!
 5 years ago '07        #139
Nwrig004 
space
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
ho a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '06        #140
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
 MemphBleek05 said:
This
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago