Rick Ross Finally Talks About Being A Corrections Officer To Rolling Stone

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-15-2012, 05:34 PM         #101
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So we got n*ggas in here exposing themselves as convicted felons. n*ggas is lost in life and eventually lose at life.

Like jay said "its only entertainment"

n*ggas in here Young'n theyselves
 5 years ago '08        #102
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
Rick Ross =

2:30

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Dee Grande; 08-15-2012 at 05:46 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #103
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 CoochieCrook said:
only people that care if rap is "real" are kids. rap is like wwe, its all fake and the ones "keeping it real" are locked up
All the real wrestlers either dead or in jail
 5 years ago '10        #104
Account001 
space
space
This n*gga really posted his rap sheet from his ipad......

That other n*gga bragging bout not seeing his daughter and being the COs b i c t h (in that order)

That typical stan defending his crown, and i still aint see that avi change

Ross threads always go ham on boxden
 08-15-2012, 05:47 PM         #105
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DevDaTru7h said:
So we got n*ggas in here exposing themselves as convicted felons. n*ggas is lost in life and eventually lose at life.

Like jay said "its only entertainment"

n*ggas in here Young'n theyselves
No need to use the N-word every 5 words to make yourself sound "real", we can simply look at your avatar to see what you are. Stop trying so hard.

If you were "exposed" what would we find?

In a "squares" world is everbody a convicted felon or could you get revoked on a DUII probation and do 8 months stateside with time served for a misdemeanor?

I think people tend to expose themselves the worst when they pretend to act like they know things that are beyond their understanding...maybe they should stick with Pokeman cards and World of Warcraft games to avoid being sh*tted on by people that are game-related.
 5 years ago '07        #106
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15076 15076
 Account001 said:

That other n*gga bragging bout not seeing his daughter and being the COs b i c t h (in that order)

08-15-2012, 05:51 PM         #107
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Account001 said:

That other n*gga bragging bout not seeing his daughter and being the COs b i c t h

This Teddy bear bi*ch forgot how to spell B. I. T. C. H. Misspelled your own name.

Thank heavens we still have a corner of cyberspace were bi*ches can vent their frustrations under the safe confines of anonymity because we all know what you look like once you get exposed....and we all know why you cant attach a credible identity to your words.
 5 years ago '04        #108
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,863 | Props total: 3992 3992
"My homey's father was a huge influence on my life, too . . . He was the one who was like, 'Yo, go get a job somewhere, man. Go be a fireman. Or go be a fu-king corrections officer. Just go sit down somewhere."
That's the last thing anyone should've told his fat a.ss...
 5 years ago '10        #109
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,665 | Props total: 4512 4512
feelings are being spilled all over now
 08-15-2012, 05:57 PM         #110
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
feelings are being spilled all over now
That's what im here to expose in you.

What you gonna do this time, strip your clothes off and "show some skin" like you did in the last Ross thread when I called you a white boy?

How does it feel when a real person with an identity sh*ts on you compared to a fake person with no identity? Which one hurts you more?
 5 years ago '10        #111
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,665 | Props total: 4512 4512
yo Im in tears , this clown sounds mad hurt lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you sound sad that ross told on himself

the lesson that needs to be learned is that dont believe everything a rapper says
 08-15-2012, 06:01 PM         #112
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if he said that he was working for the boobie boys in a corrections facility in getting drugs and messages relayed when you organized, then im sure the whole jail house would be taken down.

but, he just wanted a job
 08-15-2012, 06:04 PM         #113
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall fu*k n*ggas dont kno sh*t about the boobie boys go on ur lil comp in ur dad's apartment and search boobie boys on youtube and then watch his first video everyday im hustlin.

or google rick ross boobie boys.

but, squares gonna square
 5 years ago '10        #114
Account001 
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
This Teddy bear bi*ch forgot how to spell B. I. T. C. H. Misspelled your own name.

Thank heavens we still have a corner of cyberspace were bi*ches can vent their frustrations under the safe confines of anonymity because we all know what you look like once you get exposed....and we all know why you cant attach a credible identity to your words.
It was a love and hip hop joke.....

And i dont have to be credible online, im credible in real life.
 5 years ago '06        #115
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
got those KFC abs

disgraceful. only in american rap culture can an overfed fake gangster be made into some kind of pop icon.
 08-15-2012, 06:11 PM         #116
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
yo Im in tears , this clown sounds mad hurt lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you sound sad that ross told on himself

the lesson that needs to be learned is that dont believe everything a rapper says
I'm not hurt in the least bit, I'm from the community and I know for a fact that none of these rappers were crime bosses. I'm from within the culture not outside.

Ross is a genius, every since the C.O. story dropped in 2009 he was able to take his career to the next level and become a C.E.O and hire more Blacks & Latinos, sign more up&coming artists and open more franchises in our communities and make more money and give more back to the community.

The lesson that needs to be learned is that a true hustler can amass a reported 25 million within 6 years of their debut record just as long as people like you invest their energy in keeping their Buzz alive.

Rozay wouldn't be were he is today without your effort and energy so I salute you both..
Team work make the dream work.
 5 years ago '05        #117
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
@ dudes giving a fu*k about how much weight Ross moved. Most rappers exaggerate everything and never sold a ton of stuff. Most of them (as far as selling drugs goes) are the same as the suburban white kid hustling except they grew up in a worse environment.

I got no problem with Ross being a CO, I'm just not really a fan of dude's music but a lot of people like it so I guess he's doing something right.

If he didn't lie about it to begin with and try to hide it it would have never become as big of a deal as it is, he fu*ked up with that but other than that who gives a fu*k. Gotta make money somehow.

Last edited by Philly B; 08-15-2012 at 06:18 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #118
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
 endless lies said:
He didn't really say much...

And is he implying that his elementary school friend was trafficking yola and heroin and got 8 years?
It's possible. Trafficking is relative charge. You can be traveling with an ounce of weed bagged up for sales and get a trafficking charge.
 08-15-2012, 06:31 PM         #119
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:
yall fu*k n*ggas dont kno sh*t about the boobie boys go on ur lil comp in ur dad's apartment and search boobie boys on youtube and then watch his first video everyday im hustlin.

or google rick ross boobie boys.

but, squares gonna square
Man I swear we are in an alternate universe.

Do these Outsiders think that a fake-fraud-imposter could just hop in a rap-video and start representing a vicious Drug Cartel like the Boobie Boys with T-shirts and rap-lyrics?

You will get your throat slit and fed to alligators if you are some geek trying to falsely use an organization that you have no affiliations with.

I almost despise rap-blogs because you get posters from Iceland speaking on street-politics in America and these dudes ain't got a damn clue and don't know sh*t.

I can't lie tho bruh-bruh, they exposed me and dropped my government-name off Facebook and even called my phone and video-recorded my conversations with a prank-caller...I got exposed as being exactly who I am.

I say that to say this; 99.5% of these dudes on here are Pee-Wee Herman, they think if you spent a year as a C.O. when you were 19 then you a "fraud" but the streets Nd people from our environment say damn homie why you wanna quit a cushy gig like that after a year unless you had an ulterior motive or had a side-hustle worth more money.

See game recognize game, a square don't know the difference between a police and a C.O., so you cant explain to a square how we get it in without giving up too much game.

Kenny Black ain't tripping, Meechie ain't tripping but I promise you Kreayshawn and artists signed to Emenim is tripping hard.
 08-15-2012, 06:40 PM         #120
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly all he had to do was say it, we understand, you a big a.ss n*gga and only big a.ss n*ggas can be CO's im pretty sure it pay for a n*gga with no degree, and we understand u needed a job till you can jumpstart your rap career, now to naysayers i never heard ross talk about moving weight and i only been on him since deeper than rap, idk what else he raps about besides the good life... if he was moving weight i dont see how he was doing it if he was a co too
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy