Rick Ross Finally Talks About Being A Corrections Officer To Rolling Stone

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-15-2012, 04:20 PM         #81
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 strongthetruth said:
A majority of c.o.'s are cool and down to earth people trying to make a living. They actually help inmates more than hurt them. Don't believe everything you hear.
n*gga u dont have friends in the Florida prison system. Florida is one of the most corrupt prison systems in the fu*kin country and prolly in the entire world. It's not the only corrupt department, but it is one of the tops.

I got plenty of homies in and who are out and have done time in these prisons here. They all said the guards are savages and very few are actually ok. You can't get cool with a guard unless u a snitch a.ss n*gga that actually helps them uncover sh*t. These guards beat down inmates and get away with it. In the past 10 years they have k!lled inmates or life flighted them and get slaps on the wrist.

Homie of mine was called out for a one on one with a guard and because he won the f!ght, the guard claimed he got "attacked" and my homie under CM 1 until he EOS

I heard from one n*gga who's friend did 13 years and said he went through the South Florida Reception Center(the prison RR was working at) and Ross was mean as fu*k and taking n*gga's food.

This is state prison, not no damn jail, these guards are savages.
 5 years ago '10        #82
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #83
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,463 | Props total: 12980 12980
 BluCupShawty said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #84
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
sum one put a bra on that fool

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by L.A's HiGhEsT; 08-15-2012 at 04:38 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #85
dbailey86 
space
space
$2,250 | Props total: 230 230
So ppl gonna keep throwing him under the bus for having a job
 5 years ago '12        #86
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
Anyone believing this bullsh*t story is gullable as fucck... This story is the backup plan story just in case someone asked him about being a C.O again, 1st y would we believe him now, 2nd why do he still try to make people believe that he had friends that sold drugs? 3rd if his so called best friend is locked up why isit that he never even kept his name alive like a "Free Yayo" or "Free Big Meech" sh*t i was screaming free Yayo and i didnt even know who the fucck he was, this n*gga would rather rap Meech and his so called best friend is locked up, another thing, he been a rapper for 8-10years and his friend got locked up b4 he became a CO which means his best friend should be free so who the fucck is he? This best friend is a made up character to justify him being a CO this n*gga is a lying mafuccka his PR team fuccked up they shouldv gave his best friend 20 plus years...

Knowing this n*gga history and all the lies why the fucck should anyone believe this bullsh*t story? Remember he use to play football in school... Goodluck believing this sh*t fucck Rick Ross
raw Doggy gave props

08-15-2012, 04:43 PM         #87
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U gotta have a squeaky clean record tobe a f*ggot as co no love for cos buncha f*ggots on roids
 5 years ago '07        #88
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,210 | Props total: 3260 3260
 Lex Lossis said:
n*gga u dont have friends in the Florida prison system. Florida is one of the most corrupt prison systems in the fu*kin country and prolly in the entire world. It's not the only corrupt department, but it is one of the tops.

I got plenty of homies in and who are out and have done time in these prisons here. They all said the guards are savages and very few are actually ok. You can't get cool with a guard unless u a snitch a.ss n*gga that actually helps them uncover sh*t. These guards beat down inmates and get away with it. In the past 10 years they have k!lled inmates or life flighted them and get slaps on the wrist.

Homie of mine was called out for a one on one with a guard and because he won the f!ght, the guard claimed he got "attacked" and my homie under CM 1 until he EOS

I heard from one n*gga who's friend did 13 years and said he went through the South Florida Reception Center(the prison RR was working at) and Ross was mean as fu*k and taking n*gga's food.

This is state prison, not no damn jail, these guards are savages.
raw Doggy slapped this ish

5 years ago '12        #89
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,463 | Props total: 12980 12980
 Pleasure Boy said:
Anyone believing this bullsh*t story is gullable as fucck... This story is the backup plan story just in case someone asked him about being a C.O again, 1st y would we believe him now, 2nd why do he still try to make people believe that he had friends that sold drugs? 3rd if his so called best friend is locked up why isit that he never even kept his name alive like a "Free Yayo" or "Free Big Meech" sh*t i was screaming free Yayo and i didnt even know who the fucck he was, this n*gga would rather rap Meech and his so called best friend is locked up, another thing, he been a rapper for 8-10years and his friend got locked up b4 he became a CO which means his best friend should be free so who the fucck is he? This best friend is a made up character to justify him being a CO this n*gga is a lying mafuccka his PR team fuccked up they shouldv gave his best friend 20 plus years...

Knowing this n*gga history and all the lies why the fucck should anyone believe this bullsh*t story? Remember he use to play football in school... Goodluck believing this sh*t fucck Rick Ross

Bruh real co's dont take a co job and then just up and quit in a few months like ross did. If the dude said he took a job to look after a friend, then just hold him to his word. Ross said this exact same thing in a bet interview back in 2009 but no one listened then. Do i think ross was a kingpin? Hell no. But i def dont think this n*gga is all-the-way fake. sh*t, i know a n*gga right now who took a co job to look after his older brother. Being a co aint sh*t. Nobody out of kenneth blacks camp has called ross out for being fake or lying about being affiliated with them.Thats just a simple fact. Ross was claiming kenneth was his mentor and that he knew him. Ross was reppin boobie i think even before his Port of Miami days. You cant claim sh*t like that and lie about it without getting murked by the affiliates. Thats the straight up truth.Dude was about 19 or 20 when he took the job. You honestly think a n*gga that young in a drug city really trying to uphold the law or is there a deeper story, especially since he didnt even keep the job long.

Last edited by daman729; 08-15-2012 at 04:59 PM..
raw Doggy gave props

08-15-2012, 04:59 PM         #90
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
I dont believe anyones persona buddy, but you on the other hand trying to rack up some bull ish once more

man you are the biggest clown on this site lol, you mad because ross isnt what he say he is and trying to pump fake people when its been observed countless time you have tried to prove ross is real

you full of bull ish clown, and you make ya self look stupider with every post lol

nice try though

oh yeah I read some more of the bull ish you posted and like cmon son, been countless times you tried to prove ross was the drug lord he say he is, do you think we are as lame as you

nah we have brains that function well enough to separate reality from a stans fantasy

you are a contradiction fool, and crave for the attention of someone to clown you

Super-geeks like you dont have a clue.

why dont you spend your time showing the world how "Real" you are instead of hiding behind Lupe Fiasco trying to tell us how 'fake" someone else is?

Ross is a Real Hustler which is evident based on his status in the game and the respect he gets from real dudes and the hatred he gets from fake dudes like you.

LMBAO, you square little geek, I aint never said that man was a drug lord, I said he was a hustler and from an enviornment were bi*ches like you wouldnt last a day in.

Im not some faceless, nameless, anonymous coward thats too afraid to attatch his identity to his words, Im a real person not some alias-geek running my mouth while hiding myself, my words are credible your words are worthless.

[pic - click to view]

My daughter made a collage with my prison photos, I had a short bid but the C.O.'s from my Hood made sure I had my Ipod, my weed, my pruno, my fu*k-mags, and a heads-up everytime they did cell-searches.

Fake people like you dont understand life untill real people like me explain it to you.

08-15-2012, 05:02 PM         #91
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ross is a fraud...but for some weird reason I really like his music

[pic - click to view]

08-15-2012, 05:03 PM         #92
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
i might be the first job he could get
First job he could get? You know how hard it is to get a job as a cop, correctional officer, fireman, etc...anything that has to do with the GOVT and peoples lives ITS A HARD JOB TO GET. They do a FULL BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION. They will check where you grew up, interview your neighbors, your highschool teachers, your current job will also get interviewed, your parents, etc etc etc.....you need a super clean record to even get accepted or make it to the chief interview....I couldnt even get passed the first stage of background because of a few misdemeanor.....so what does that tell you?????
 5 years ago '09        #93
messy marv stan 4531 heat pts4531
space
space
$53,868 | Props total: 66986 66986
i dont know why d!ckriders still think that fat bum rick ross is a good rapper

5 years ago '11        #94
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,934 | Props total: 2734 2734
only people that care if rap is "real" are kids. rap is like wwe, its all fake and the ones "keeping it real" are locked up
 5 years ago '10        #95
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 4489 4489
 Graftedgenes said:
Super-geeks like you dont have a clue.

why dont you spend your time showing the world how "Real" you are instead of hiding behind Lupe Fiasco trying to tell us how 'fake" someone else is?

Ross is a Real Hustler which is evident based on his status in the game and the respect he gets from real dudes and the hatred he gets from fake dudes like you.

LMBAO, you square little geek, I aint never said that man was a drug lord, I said he was a hustler and from an enviornment were bi*ches like you wouldnt last a day in.

Im not some faceless, nameless, anonymous coward thats too afraid to attatch his identity to his words, Im a real person not some alias-geek running my mouth while hiding myself, my words are credible your words are worthless.

[pic - click to view]

My daughter made a collage with my prison photos, I had a short bid but the C.O.'s from my Hood made sure I had my Ipod, my weed, my pruno, my fu*k-mags, and a heads-up everytime they did cell-searches.

Fake people like you dont understand life untill real people like me explain it to you.
this is the definition of a lost n*gga^^^

believes his fav. rapper is what he talks about, check

backwards when it comes to his fav rapper, check

internet seems to be his life, check

square lil geeks try to prove who they are on the internet

square lil geeks believe in a rappers persona

square lil geeks act about that life on the internet

square lil geeks stan rappers

Last edited by kiddrocay; 08-15-2012 at 05:13 PM..
 08-15-2012, 05:16 PM         #96
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sandninja said:
i dont see the collage.... its just a picture of u

EDIT: oh my bad nvm i see it now

well arent u lucky to have a daughter that loves you. must be nice
It was a collage of all my jail flix but I cropped that one because it doesent have any of my comrades in it.

It was hard being away from my family but most of the C.O.'s was from my Hood so they kept everybody updated on whos Baby-mamma was in the club, who was driving our cars, and who told us to keep our heads up. Our kids go to the same schools so my C.O homies would always tell me that their wives or girlfriends seen my girl and my baby and said wasssup.

Outsiders believe that C.O.'s are honest individuals and squares but if you ever been on the inside then you know that C.O.'s are the most crooked individuals in the entire range of employment...how you think all them drugs get into prisons?

Im glad that in 2009 Ross had his teen-employment revealed because every since then his career has gone to the next level.
 5 years ago '10        #97
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,853 | Props total: 13305 13305
the moral to the story is if you're a celebrity and you're living with a secret that you're scared of people finding out about, the first person they should hear about it from is you. don't wait for someone to expose you cause after that you're credibility is fu*ked. barack obama smoked weed and did coke and romney can't say sh*t about it cause obama let us know all that sh*t before he ever ran for president. if he hid it and let john mcain blow his spot up he'd be screwed. "i used to be a cop, now i slang rocks everyday i'm hustlin hustlin" that should have been his 1st fu*kin song. if he kept it 100 out the gate there wouldn't be no officer ricky jokes
 5 years ago '09        #98
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,116 | Props total: 1654 1654
I don't know why this matter so much maybe cause I'm from the suburbs either your going to listen to his music or what
 5 years ago '09        #99
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7950 7950
 MemphBleek05 said:
Honestly, if Ross had come out and said this off top, it would have been a non-issue. Lying about it, is what made the entire situation, a big deal.......
co-sign

my dad said its never what you do that makes people sh*t on you, its the cover up

when someone finds out you fukked up, you humble up, go to them with hat in hand and say "my bad" and you fess up
 5 years ago '07        #100
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,469 | Props total: 14944 14944
ross was never a kingpin

no more than a street corner hustler at best

if he would just say yea i was a co i needed to feed my family whats the problem

do yall think a real kingpin would wanna rap and be in the public eye like that
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago