Rick Ross Finally Talks About Being A Corrections Officer To Rolling Stone

most viewed right now
 89
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$10,187 | Props total: 8485 8485
 kiddrocay said:
but he just indirectly told us he was raping about someone else's life
Your point? I've said this once, I'll say it again, the difference between Hollywood and the Rap Industry...one admits to having actors, the other doesn't.......

It still doesn't take away from what he said, it makes sense...
 5 years ago '11        #62
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,314 | Props total: 8435 8435
 strongthetruth said:
A majority of c.o.'s are cool and down to earth people trying to make a living. They actually help inmates more than hurt them. Don't believe everything you hear.
shut thee fluck up, you don't know sh*t from shinola
 5 years ago '11        #63
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 mR ReZiW said:
fu*k outta here witcha lying a.ss, you obv aint never done time before
Only on BX could somebody say this like it's a bad thing.
 5 years ago '10        #64
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4363 4363
 MemphBleek05 said:
Your point? I've said this once, I'll say it again, the difference between Hollywood and the Rap Industry...one admits to having actors, the other doesn't.......

It still doesn't take away from what he said, it makes sense...
my point was you trying to say he could have been a small time dealer on the low while being a c.o. when the man just told on himself in this interview

the defense this guy gets sometimes is ridiculous
 5 years ago '07        #65
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
avatar space
space
$30,438 | Props total: 14807 14807
 MemphBleek05 said:
Your point? I've said this once, I'll say it again, the difference between Hollywood and the Rap Industry...one admits to having actors, the other doesn't.......
 MemphBleek05 said:

It still doesn't take away from what he said, it makes sense...
this...
 5 years ago '05        #66
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$10,187 | Props total: 8485 8485
 kiddrocay said:
my point was you trying to say he could have been a small time dealer on the low while being a c.o. when the man just told on himself in this interview

the defense this guy gets sometimes is ridiculous
Homey, it's not that serious. Someone made a statement about Ross going to college, selling and being a CO, basically saying how it couldn't be done. I'm saying, people are forgetting Ross' age. It's entirely possible that he did the college thing at one point. It's also possible he sold whatever. By small time dealer, I'm talking about the hundreds of people selling little bags of weed, on your block. What I'm saying, isn't farfetched, at all.

Another thing, how am I defending him? Reread what you quoted homey, I blantantly compare him to an actor. Again, the logic he tells, makes perfect sense. If you've ever had a friend whose gotten caught up, it can be a real eye opener, along with older heads staying on your case....
 5 years ago '10        #67
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4363 4363
 MemphBleek05 said:
Homey, it's not that serious. Someone made a statement about Ross going to college, selling and being a CO, basically saying how it couldn't be done. I'm saying, people are forgetting Ross' age. It's entirely possible that he did the college thing at one point. It's also possible he sold whatever. By small time dealer, I'm talking about the hundreds of people selling little bags of weed, on your block. What I'm saying, isn't farfetched, at all.

Another thing, how am I defending him? Reread what you quoted homey, I blantantly compare him to an actor. Again, the logic he tells, makes perfect sense. If you've ever had a friend whose gotten caught up, it can be a real eye opener, along with older heads staying on your case....
I know its not serious, I was simply stating that he told on himself

and no it doesnt make sense especially when all his stans that hang out with him on a daily basis(which are avoiding this thread like its the black plaque)and were there and witness rick ross do those 100 million dollar drug deals and ish

something still is not adding up, because if ross was suppose to be a c.o. at age 18, how old was this best friend that he did everything with, eating penut butter and jelly sandwhichs with and ish

I doubt this n*gga was 18 moving yayo like ross raps about, I just refuse to believe that
 5 years ago '12        #68
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
surprised the stanley's are not in here yet
 5 years ago '05        #69
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$10,187 | Props total: 8485 8485
 kiddrocay said:
I know its not serious, I was simply stating that he told on himself

and no it doesnt make sense especially when all his stans that hang out with him on a daily basis(which are avoiding this thread like its the black plaque)and were there and witness rick ross do those 100 million dollar drug deals and ish

something still is not adding up, because if ross was suppose to be a c.o. at age 18, how old was this best friend that he did everything with, eating penut butter and jelly sandwhichs with and ish

I doubt this n*gga was 18 moving yayo like ross raps about, I just refuse to believe that
You're talking about his stans, I'm talking about the actual story and logic behind it. You're saying it doesn't make sense, and then ranting about stans, instead of the actual logic.

I'm not asking you to believe that he was moving weight. Again, refer to the post you quoted, I blatantly compare him to an actor. What I'm saying is, what he said isn't out of the realm of possibility. I know plenty of people, from my old hood, who did hard time at a young age. There are plenty of people who have "side hustles" while in college. It's also entirely possible that his friend getting caught up, made him look at things a little differently. Just like, it's possible that old heads (his pops or whoever) got in his head and he picked up a job.

You're speaking as if I'm saying, he had Pablo ship him over enough product to fill 9 Carnival Cruise boats...then he strategically got a job as CO, so he can sneak whatever in the prison, for his homeys. He then used the money he gained to pay his tuition, realized he could rap and dropped out..........
 5 years ago '10        #70
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4363 4363
 MemphBleek05 said:
You're talking about his stans, I'm talking about the actual story and logic behind it. You're saying it doesn't make sense, and then ranting about stans, instead of the actual logic.

I'm not asking you to believe that he was moving weight. Again, refer to the post you quoted, I blatantly compare him to an actor. What I'm saying is, what he said isn't out of the realm of possibility. I know plenty of people, from my old hood, who did hard time at a young age. There are plenty of people who have "side hustles" while in college. It's also entirely possible that his friend getting caught up, made him look at things a little differently. Just like, it's possible that old heads (his pops or whoever) got in his head and he picked up a job.

You're speaking as if I'm saying, he had Pablo ship him over enough product to fill 9 Carnival Cruise boats...then he strategically got a job as CO, so he can sneak whatever in the prison, for his homeys. He then used the money he gained to pay his tuition, realized he could rap and dropped out..........
For the first time, Ross talks about his past life as a corrections officer an opportunity, he says, to "wash my hands" after his best friend was sentenced to 10 years for trafficking cocaine and heroin:
its possible but very unlikely imo, it sounds like this guy at the age of 18 was moving a ton of weight and I just dont believe it
 5 years ago '05        #71
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$10,187 | Props total: 8485 8485
Where did I say he was moving a ton of weight...I called him small time...one of the hundreds of dealers in every hood...by dealers I mean the homeys who stay with weed on them....they sell enough to buy Jordans and that's it......what's with you and this ton of weight thing?
 08-15-2012, 01:30 PM         #72
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skillahmang said:
well my homie's who've done time in southwest and dade county, have told me differently. normally the trustee's look out more than the C.O.'s. i live in miami, so i would think my boys would know how it goes down in my city better then you do. my boys in federal prison told me it is completely different treatment and better. as you can see from the link i posted, i doubt he worked in a federal prison, that would mean he spent atleast a year getting training in that field. which would make his stint as a c.o. less of a 'stint'
We don't believe you. You don't have anything credible about you that would suggest that you know what you are talking about.


Get up on your facts, if you actually lived in Miami then you would know that he was at an Intake facility (South Florida Reception). The trustees are inmates appointed to do minor chores as a go between with the C.O.'s


I don't get my information second-hand, I actually did time so I know the deal better than you.
 5 years ago '10        #73
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4363 4363
 MemphBleek05 said:
Where did I say he was moving a ton of weight...I called him small time...one of the hundreds of dealers in every hood...by dealers I mean the homeys who stay with weed on them....they sell enough to buy Jordans and that's it......what's with you and this ton of weight thing?
I never said you said it, I ws taking into context....
 5 years ago '10        #74
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4363 4363
oh its about to get real heated in here
 08-15-2012, 02:01 PM         #75
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
Where did I say he was moving a ton of weight...I called him small time...one of the hundreds of dealers in every hood...by dealers I mean the homeys who stay with weed on them....they sell enough to buy Jordans and that's it......what's with you and this ton of weight thing?
Don't let people troll you so easy bruh.


If you grew up in Carol City during the 80s, 90's and had any contact with the streets then the odds that you sold drugs on some level are about 95%.

When you live in those environments it's almost impossible to avoid.


Normal people don't believe these rapper/hustlers were Drug Lords we just know they were hustlers who rap about the enviornments they grew up in.


Ross wasn't some suburban square from Montana rapping about some sh*t he saw on T.V. this is a dude from the same environment as his mentor Trick Daddy so if geeks are naive enough to believe he was moving tons of cocaine then they probably believe Raekwon was too.
 5 years ago '07        #76
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 MemphBleek05 said:
Honestly, if Ross had come out and said this off top, it would have been a non-issue. Lying about it, is what made the entire situation, a big deal.......
This. But why bring it up and take questions about it now? He should have left it in the pass.
 5 years ago '10        #77
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4363 4363
lllol@ is this guy stupid enough to believe that people dont think he was the one preaching that ross is real and does what he says and now that his god that he worships and idolizes tells him he isnt that these so called geeks were the ones who believed he was real when it was him and his brotherhood of mmg stans


I cant take this site seriously, trolling and backward a.ss n*ggas everywhere
 08-15-2012, 02:42 PM         #78
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
lllol@ is this guy stupid enough to believe that people dont think he was the one preaching that ross is real and does what he says and now that his god that he worships and idolizes tells him he isnt that these so called geeks were the ones who believed he was real when it was him and his brotherhood of mmg stans


I cant take this site seriously, trolling and backward a.ss n*ggas everywhere
Ross is more "real" than you but that doesn't take much since you stole your
screen-name from Kid Rock and your identity from Lupe Fiasco.


We call you a geek because you behave like a clueless little girl that grew up in Canada which is probably why you are on a rap forum instead of on Twitter or Facebook like the normal children your age.


You use Eminem slang like "Stan" and put Smiley-faces in your post like a 12 year old so I can't take anything you type seriously.


Like I said before Super-Nerd, all these dudes was minor hustlers and came from an environment of hustle, they just wasn't Major Drug Lords like you corny children think they were supposed to be.


...you can't blame the artists if you squares are actually naive enough to believe Dr Dre was a gangster, Ice T was a pimp, JayZ was a Drug Lord & Prodigy was a k!ller.....


You Outsiders are on the outside for a reason.
 5 years ago '10        #79
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4363 4363
 Graftedgenes said:
Ross is more "real" than you but that doesn't take much since you stole your
screen-name from Kid Rock and your identity from Lupe Fiasco.


We call you a geek because you behave like a clueless little girl that grew up in Canada which is probably why you are on a rap forum instead of on Twitter or Facebook like the normal children your age.


You use Eminem slang like "Stan" and put Smiley-faces in your post like a 12 year old so I can't take anything you type seriously.


Like I said before Super-Nerd, all these dudes was minor hustlers and came from an environment of hustle, they just wasn't Major Drug Lords like you corny children think they were supposed to be.


...you can't blame the artists if you squares are actually naive enough to believe Dr Dre was a gangster, Ice T was a pimp, JayZ was a Drug Lord & Prodigy was a k!ller.....


You Outsiders are on the outside for a reason.
I dont believe anyones persona buddy, but you on the other hand trying to rack up some bull ish once more

man you are the biggest clown on this site lol, you mad because ross isnt what he say he is and trying to pump fake people when its been observed countless time you have tried to prove ross is real

you full of bull ish clown, and you make ya self look stupider with every post lol

nice try though

oh yeah I read some more of the bull ish you posted and like cmon son, been countless times you tried to prove ross was the drug lord he say he is, do you think we are as lame as you

nah we have brains that function well enough to separate reality from a stans fantasy

you are a contradiction fool, and crave for the attention of someone to clown you


Last edited by kiddrocay; 08-15-2012 at 03:16 PM..
 08-15-2012, 04:11 PM         #80
Jhood502 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we all know how this goes
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy