Rick Ross Finally Talks About Being A Corrections Officer To Rolling Stone

most viewed right now
 55
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 35
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
 strongthetruth said:
I'm a chain gang vet fu*k boy


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

fu*kin

hit him with the originals records

identity fraud tho
 5 years ago '04        #42
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,457 | Props total: 1290 1290
Iiioooono.
That sh*t still sounds shaky to me like he just saying sh*t just to fill up the pages. Having a seizure from smoking weed? Becoming a CO bc an old head told you to get a straight job and bc your best friend was locked up? That just doesn't seem logical but hey it's whatever. He really needs to lose weight though and try to get healthy. He's gonna fu*k around and be dead before he hits 40.
 08-15-2012, 10:40 AM         #43
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"This was my best friend, who I ate peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwiches with, and pork and beans with, my buddy, my partner, my number-one dude.

Sounds something the Rick Ross imitator would say in those video remakes
 5 years ago '11        #44
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 3761 3761
 Monoblock said:
Iiioooono.
That sh*t still sounds shaky to me like he just saying sh*t just to fill up the pages. Having a seizure from smoking weed? Becoming a CO bc an old head told you to get a straight job and bc your best friend was locked up? That just doesn't seem logical but hey it's whatever. He really needs to lose weight though and try to get healthy. He's gonna fu*k around and be dead before he hits 40.
Not logical?
I see it as logical in a way.
Basically this old Head didnt want to see Ross go down the same route, so he told him to go down a legal route. Thats a.ssuming Ross was involved in the drugs game. So get a legal job or get locked up like his best friend.
raw Doggy gave props
 
 5 years ago '04        #45
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,457 | Props total: 1290 1290
 KingP1n said:
Not logical?
I see it as logical in a way.
Basically this old Head didnt want to see Ross go down the same route, so he told him to go down a legal route. Thats a.ssuming Ross was involved in the drugs game. So get a legal job or get locked up like his best friend.
So you start locking cats up yourself? Ehhh
raw Doggy slapped this ish
 
 5 years ago '11        #46
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 3761 3761
 Monoblock said:
So you start locking cats up yourself? Ehhh
They don't go out a lock prisoners up.
They help maintain peace and order in prisons and keep daily routines in check.
raw Doggy gave props
 
 5 years ago '12        #47
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11397 11397
 WCIB said:
i see. i didn't scroll down. i'm not a hot topic wh0ore so it's whatever if i get it or don't.
Cuz you stole my name and getting a HT off of it, you on some CB4 sh*t. Coppin deuces like you didnt know.

Seriously though I gotta pick up this issue, I wanna see what dude has to say about the situation.

All I know he got the job when he was 19, and left before 21. My dog quit on Pacs birthday, paying homage, Ross too damn real man.


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by 44wade; 08-15-2012 at 10:57 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #48
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,457 | Props total: 1290 1290
 KingP1n said:
They don't go out a lock prisoners up.
They help maintain peace and order in prisons and keep daily routines in check.

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #49
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,963 | Props total: 5879 5879
 KingP1n said:
They don't go out a lock prisoners up.
They help maintain peace and order in prisons and keep daily routines in check.
Have you ever been locked up G?
 5 years ago '07        #50
crzyhaas13 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$328 | Props total: 50 50
not the same answer he gaves 4 years ago for b.e.t. his answer back then was something like he was doing it to sell drugs cause his homie told him to do it or some sh*t to make money.
 5 years ago '11        #51
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Ross is such a fraud
 5 years ago '12        #52
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11397 11397
 crzyhaas13 said:
not the same answer he gaves 4 years ago for b.e.t. his answer back then was something like he was doing it to sell drugs cause his homie told him to do it or some sh*t to make money.
nah, he said he played his position and it was deeper than rap.

you sayin the rest.

But, agreed that that was the point.
 5 years ago '07        #53
crzyhaas13 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$328 | Props total: 50 50
 44wade said:
nah, he said he played his position and it was deeper than rap.

you sayin the rest.

But, agreed that that was the point.
yea i wasn't quoting or anything like that. this wouldnt be an issue if he just came out and said this in the first place, but now this is like the 3rd time he said something different regarding the situation.


Last edited by crzyhaas13; 08-15-2012 at 11:35 AM..
 08-15-2012, 11:43 AM         #54
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good look on the Rolling Stones cover. He shouldn't have even spoke on it. sh*t is old and if people still wrapped up in this sh*t, it's their loss. Tell em to buy your music or ignore it. I'm not going to ignore the most consistent rapper alive over some bullsh*t he did at 19. Eminem dropped dud after dud then topped it off by calling you n1gger. Yet, you got coconuts who made excuses for him but hold some childish grudge over employment? Foh.
 5 years ago '12        #55
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,467 | Props total: 12990 12990
This aint nothing new. People knew from day one ross was a crooked co. People just kept denying it. Ross was told to take a position to help a friend in prison. When the mission was complete, he quit. Thats why he had the job for such a short time. Ross told people this sh*t years ago in a bet interview but people slept on it. Its just that now, its more in depth. Do i agree with him lieing about it then admitting it? No i dont. But on the other hand, ross knew if he confessed right then, people would take it the wrong way and would judge without knowing the whole story.
 5 years ago '11        #56
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 3761 3761
Yeah Correction Officers can snitch you up and set you up If they wanted too.
I'm fully aware.
 08-15-2012, 11:53 AM         #57
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '12        #58
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,450 | Props total: 983 983
Awful cover
 5 years ago '08        #59
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 MemphBleek05 said:
Honestly, if Ross had come out and said this off top, it would have been a non-issue. Lying about it, is what made the entire situation, a big deal.......
pretty much...thats my only issue with ross.
 5 years ago '10        #60
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
avatar space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 daman729 said:
This aint nothing new. People knew from day one ross was a crooked co. People just kept denying it. Ross was told to take a position to help a friend in prison. When the mission was complete, he quit. Thats why he had the job for such a short time. Ross told people this sh*t years ago in a bet interview but people slept on it. Its just that now, its more in depth. Do i agree with him lieing about it then admitting it? No i dont. But on the other hand, ross knew if he confessed right then, people would take it the wrong way and would judge without knowing the whole story.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy