Rick Ross Finally Talks About Being A Corrections Officer To Rolling Stone

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-16-2012, 08:43 AM         #181
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 escay_muzik said:

First job he could get? You know how hard it is to get a job as a cop, correctional officer, fireman, etc...anything that has to do with the GOVT and peoples lives ITS A HARD JOB TO GET. They do a FULL BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION. They will check where you grew up, interview your neighbors, your highschool teachers, your current job will also get interviewed, your parents, etc etc etc.....you need a super clean record to even get accepted or make it to the chief interview....I couldnt even get passed the first stage of background because of a few misdemeanor.....so what does that tell you?????
dis tell me....des n*ggas wont hold me back, des hoes wont hold me back, BX wont hold me back...nooooooooo! Lol.
 5 years ago '07        #182
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
 Graftedgenes said:
Super-geeks like you dont have a clue.

why dont you spend your time showing the world how "Real" you are instead of hiding behind Lupe Fiasco trying to tell us how 'fake" someone else is?

Ross is a Real Hustler which is evident based on his status in the game and the respect he gets from real dudes and the hatred he gets from fake dudes like you.

LMBAO, you square little geek, I aint never said that man was a drug lord, I said he was a hustler and from an enviornment were bi*ches like you wouldnt last a day in.

Im not some faceless, nameless, anonymous coward thats too afraid to attatch his identity to his words, Im a real person not some alias-geek running my mouth while hiding myself, my words are credible your words are worthless.

[pic - click to view]

My daughter made a collage with my prison photos, I had a short bid but the C.O.'s from my Hood made sure I had my Ipod, my weed, my pruno, my fu*k-mags, and a heads-up everytime they did cell-searches.

Fake people like you dont understand life untill real people like me explain it to you.
Damn homie your real proud of your little jail pics, huh? How many times you gonna post them sh*ts? Only an ignorant d!ckhead would be proud of having been behind bars. The day I came home, all that sh*t went in the trash. Since your such a notorious criminal, what was the charges you had? Give me a real laugh. C.O.'c always look out for the snitches ...
 5 years ago '04        #183
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,408 | Props total: 6435 6435
i don't understand how grafted is a dj and talked/worked with multiple artists but spends about 90% of his posts talking about 1 click
 08-16-2012, 08:52 AM         #184
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C4daTimebomb said:
n*gga please shut the fu*k up and k!ll yourself your the biggest Ross d!ckriding C.O. defending cop d!ck sucking f*ggot on this entire site.

This n*gga Ross dropped BMF without being in the group. Got with Meech after the fact.

This n*gga uses a another persons government name and identity without consent.

You keep talking this square sh*t ... while defending law enforcement. We see what side of the fence your on.

LMFAO that you think being a C.O. is a cushy gig. Your the biggest fu*king moron on boxden.

Every time you type this sh*t, YOU expose YOURSELF as a fu*kin "SQUARE." Cause you wanna be a fu*kin cop.

Next you be calling people squares because they don't like snitches, huh?
White bi*ch please.

Why you f*ggitts and outsiders always begin your posts talking about d!cks?

WTF is a "moron", give me a cultural translation.

you anonymous invisible internet-avatars talk tough online but I seen you exposed so I know who you are and what you are and the exact reason why you hiding out on a rap blog like a scary little bi*ch.
 5 years ago '12        #185
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,104 | Props total: 11373 11373
No they did not say he sold dope.

They just said that Black, greenlighted Ross. Remember these dudes were all 5-10 years older than Ross. They looked at him like a little kid.
 5 years ago '12        #186
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,104 | Props total: 11373 11373
No they did not say he sold dope.

They just said that Black, greenlighted Ross. Remember these dudes were all 5-10 years older than Ross. They looked at him like a little kid.
 08-16-2012, 08:55 AM         #187
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
i don't understand how grafted is a dj and talked/worked with multiple artists but spends about 90% of his posts talking about 1 click
Same reason why you spend 90% of your posts typing my screen-name and 95% of your time counting my posts.

One little scary bi*ch similar to you sent me a P.M and thanked me for my 100 Hot Topics and asked me why only two of my Hot Topics was about MMG and I told the little bi*ch she wasn't watching me close enough and she need to start watching me closer.

bi*ches love the attention.
 5 years ago '04        #188
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,408 | Props total: 6435 6435
 Graftedgenes said:
Same reason why you spend 90% of your posts typing my screen-name and 95% of your time counting my posts.

One little scary bi*ch similar to you sent me a P.M and thanked me for my 100 Hot Topics and asked me why only two of my Hot Topics was about MMG and I told the little bi*ch she wasn't watching me close enough and she need to start watching me closer.

bi*ches love the attention.
can't even answer my question huh
 5 years ago '12        #189
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
How the fucck did i miss this
 08-16-2012, 08:58 AM         #190
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by Graftedgenes
Man I swear we are in an alternate universe.

Do these Outsiders think that a fake-fraud-imposter could just hop in a rap-video and start representing a vicious Drug Cartel like the Boobie Boys with T-shirts and rap-lyrics?

You will get your throat slit and fed to alligators if you are some geek trying to falsely use an organization that you have no affiliations with.

I almost despise rap-blogs because you get posters from Iceland speaking on street-politics in America and these dudes ain't got a damn clue and don't know sh*t.

I can't lie tho bruh-bruh, they exposed me and dropped my government-name off Facebook and even called my phone and video-recorded my conversations with a prank-caller...I got exposed as being exactly who I am.

I say that to say this; 99.5% of these dudes on here are Pee-Wee Herman, they think if you spent a year as a C.O. when you were 19 then you a "fraud" but the streets Nd people from our environment say damn homie why you wanna quit a cushy gig like that after a year unless you had an ulterior motive or had a side-hustle worth more money.

See game recognize game, a square don't know the difference between a police and a C.O., so you cant explain to a square how we get it in without giving up too much game.

Kenny Black ain't tripping, Meechie ain't tripping but I promise you Kreayshawn and artists signed to Emenim is tripping hard.
 C4daTimebomb said:
n*gga please shut the fu*k up and k!ll yourself your the biggest Ross d!ckriding C.O. defending cop d!ck sucking f*ggot on this entire site.

This n*gga Ross dropped BMF without being in the group. Got with Meech after the fact.

This n*gga uses a another persons government name and identity without consent.

You keep talking this square sh*t ... while defending law enforcement. We see what side of the fence your on.

LMFAO that you think being a C.O. is a cushy gig. Your the biggest fu*king moron on boxden.

Every time you type this sh*t, YOU expose YOURSELF as a fu*kin "SQUARE." Cause you wanna be a fu*kin cop.

Next you be calling people squares because they don't like snitches, huh?

[pic - click to view]

<<<Everday i'm hustlin'...9 till 5!!
 5 years ago '07        #191
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:

why dont you spend your time showing the world how "Real" you are instead of hiding behind Lupe Fiasco trying to tell us how 'fake" someone else is?

Ross is a Real Hustler which is evident based on his status in the game and the respect he gets from real dudes and the hatred he gets from fake dudes like you.

LMBAO, you square little geek, I aint never said that man was a drug lord, I said he was a hustler and from an enviornment were bi*ches like you wouldnt last a day in.

Im not some faceless, nameless, anonymous coward thats too afraid to attatch his identity to his words, Im a real person not some alias-geek running my mouth while hiding myself, my words are credible your words are worthless.

[pic - click to view]

My daughter made a collage with my prison photos, I had a short bid but the C.O.'s from my Hood made sure I had my Ipod, my weed, my pruno, my fu*k-mags, and a heads-up everytime they did cell-searches.

Fake people like you dont understand life untill real people like me explain it to you.
And what state issued prison uniform has designs on the back pockets of jeans? Your not allowed to alter your uniform in any way, that's a charge. Plus, they usually make you keep your shirt tucked in if your anywhere outside your cell, especially the visiting room, where they usually take pictures. ON TOP OF THAT, they wouldn't let you wear your do rag if your going to see a visitor. i think your whole prison bid story is a figment of your imagination.
 5 years ago '07        #192
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
White bi*ch please.

you anonymous invisible internet-avatars talk tough online but I seen you exposed so I know who you are and what you are and the exact reason why you hiding out on a rap blog like a scary little bi*ch.
Sorry I'm not white... Good comeback though !!
 5 years ago '12        #193
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Graftedgenes said:
White bi*ch please.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #194
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,687 | Props total: 11350 11350
 Graftedgenes said:
We don't believe you. You don't have anything credible about you that would suggest that you know what you are talking about.

Get up on your facts, if you actually lived in Miami then you would know that he was at an Intake facility (South Florida Reception). The trustees are inmates appointed to do minor chores as a go between with the C.O.'s

I don't get my information second-hand, I actually did time so I know the deal better than you.
why would i want to know where he was a C.O. the thought never crossed my mind.

don't ever question my authenticity in Miami.
 5 years ago '10        #195
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1989 1989
 Graftedgenes said:
I almost despise rap-blogs because you get posters from Iceland speaking on street-politics in America and these dudes ain't got a damn clue and don't know sh*t.
Yet you're on here everyday
 08-16-2012, 09:09 AM         #196
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C4daTimebomb said:
And what state issued prison uniform has designs on the back pockets of jeans? Your not allowed to alter your uniform in any way, that's a charge. Plus, they usually make you keep your shirt tucked in if your anywhere outside your cell, especially the visiting room, where they usually take pictures. ON TOP OF THAT, they wouldn't let you wear your do rag if your going to see a visitor. i think your whole prison bid story is a figment of your imagination.
Square bi*ch them ain't "designs" those are neon DOC emblems and a bullseye but you wouldn't know that now would you?

Square bi*ch that's not a "du-rag" its a skull-cap and only a idiotic clown would think you have to walk the yard with your shirt tucked in like a movie.

I don't even know why I waste rime communicating with you anonymous freaks because I seen all the exposure and 99% of y'all are white dudes from Europe who are in wheel chairs or cancer wards.

I literally have nothing to gain from addressing you people and I'm kinda bored manipulating you.
 5 years ago '07        #197
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:

[pic - click to view]

n*gga shut the fu*k up you took this photo in the club.

You the only f*ggot I know of that would be in prison thinking about how many pretty pictures he could take of himself. Most n*ggas come home with 3-4 pics, and your a.ss claimed to have taken enough to make fu*kin collages. Lmfao !!

So where did you hid your Ipod when they did search your cell Al Capone?
 08-16-2012, 09:15 AM         #198
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Square bi*ch them ain't "designs" those are neon DOC emblems and a bullseye but you wouldn't know that now would you?

Square bi*ch that's not a "du-rag" its a skull-cap and only a idiotic clown would think you have to walk the yard with your shirt tucked in like a movie.

I don't even know why I waste rime communicating with you anonymous freaks because I seen all the exposure and 99% of y'all are white dudes from Europe who are in wheel chairs or cancer wards.

I literally have nothing to gain from addressing you people and I'm kinda bored manipulating you.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #199
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:

Fake n*gga pictures are not taken in the yard !!! LMFAO !!

Fake n*gga what was the charges you had !!

Fake n*gga what prison was you in ??
 5 years ago '07        #200
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:

Your manipulating me into fits of hysterical laughter ... like who the fu*k would go through the trouble of posting a so-called prison photo on boxden? Who would waste time and energy to put a photo on website, so they can appear tough to people they will NEVER meet?

Oh, that's right, a lame a.ss f*ggot like you because people in the real world actually KNOW that you are a pus*y.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy