Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
290 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #61
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
:datracewar:
 5 years ago '04        #62
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
first of all crack is cheaper, and more addictive so easier potential profit
secondly, connections, clientele and surroundings are critical
crack connections and clientele are both way easier to accrue when youre living in the hood obvs.
n*ggas arent selling crack on college campuses
its not like n*ggas have the option between the two like

this is an ignorant statement......how is crack cheaper than when it takes the same amount of coke to make crack plus baking soda?? if anything, you can say it's purer than coke cuz you have to cook it so in doing so you burn off all the sh*t they put with the coke to begin with but then you have to add baking soda to make it hard, so it's not cheaper. what are you talking about??

as far as it being more addictive.....that idiot thinking is just the rationale that the u.s. sentencing commission used to create harsh crack laws. it's still coke, just a smokeable version of it. coke is addictive period. that's like saying a woman is half pregnant. either she is or she isn't. either you're addicted to coke or you're not. how you ingest it is just preference. studies were done to disprove this asinine theory and was the foundation of the u.s.s.c. allowing for there to be a reduction in the disparity of the drugs laws. it's still 18 to 1 which is still bullsh*t because crack is just coke with baking soda. same coke. the thing is that when it first came on the scene, it was the new thing and black ppl jumped on it, both seller and user, and all the violence that came with it was overwhelming at the time. it's still the same sh*t. just that at the time more black folks was on it. the cats that i know that used to hustle, we had this convo. most of their clients that used crack was white, especially in the south. last thing white police want is black ppl poisoning their kind so thus the harsher laws and the misconceptions about the affects of the two versions. crack been moved into the suburbs. you obviously don't know what the hell you're talking about based on zero real world experience of it.
 5 years ago '07        #63
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,024 | Props total: 1113 1113
 Imagin3 said:

you live in the suburbs ?

first of all crack is cheaper, and more addictive so easier potential profit
secondly, connections, clientele and surroundings are critical
crack connections and clientele are both way easier to accrue when youre living in the hood obvs.
n*ggas arent selling crack on college campuses
its not like n*ggas have the option between the two like

[pic - click to view]

"hrmmm, crack or coke, i wonder which one of these drugs ill sell in my impoverished neighborhood....lets make it crack!"

[pic - click to view]

i didnt read the rest of this thread, but if you dont have sympathy for them, i hope your argument in no way defends this fu*king baby k!ller getting released

Are u really saying he should have sympathy for crack dealers? Wtf is wrong with this world.
 5 years ago '06        #64
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,603 | Props total: 8828 8828
 TheMindOf said:
All those reasons that you just gave, are the reason that crack comes with stricter sentences. Its a more potentially detrimental drug than others. The "cheapness" and highly "addictive" nature make it a monster compared to powder cocaine and other drugs. You also mentioned the ease of gathering clientele. Every person on that clientele roster that was gathered so easily is somebody's father, mother, sister, brother, uncle.

Crack will destroy a whole community before any other drug on this earth will. Thats one of the reasons why they prosecute it harder.

also that STILL doesn't mean ONLY white kids sell powder and ONLY black kids sell hard.
This uncle Tom happy as fucc that old bag got released shined his shoes up real nice so he get over to her house and tap dance for her
 5 years ago '10        #65
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 michelleski495 said:
Are u really saying he should have sympathy for crack dealers? Wtf is wrong with this world.
Right...

I'm hoping he was just looking for a reason to pull out those GIFs for a laugh.
 5 years ago '04        #66
darkceleb 
space
space
space
$200 | Props total: 2 2
Slingblade...part 2...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #67
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Special Edd said:
This uncle Tom happy as fucc that old bag got released shined his shoes up real nice so he get over to her house and tap dance for her
Already stated in this thread that, in no way, shape or form, do I condone her crime or actions. The same way how I don't condone most crimes.

But when somebody (anybody for that matter) has served their time and has been found to be rehabilitated, and safe for release, I can't see myself being mad at it. Thats what the prison system is supposed to be about.

I just hope she's productive with the few years she has left on this earth.

Y'all in here acting like they let all white people go and keep all black people locked up forever.

[pic - click to view]

Charles Manson never even got his hands dirty and will die in jail.

[pic - click to view]

People thought Roger Coleman was innocent (the same way we thought Troy Davis might be innocent). Dude was even on Time magazine. and they still fried him

It works both ways.
 5 years ago '10        #68
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Prostyle said:
She gone to shocked seeing blacks runnin sh*t out chea now
 5 years ago '08        #69
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17152 17152
that's enough pus*y eating
 5 years ago '08        #70
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17152 17152
 Gink said:
wow. all the bx black racists made their way into this thread. the sad thing is they tell themselves that they aren't racist. sad and scary.

bookmarks thread for future reference.

Racism is no joke and trolls should not use internet forums to stir problems with their races. It seems the poor people on this site blame the white man. While the persons who are doing well for themselves don't automatically use the white man as a crutch (excuse) for when things happen. But these persons doing well in life get called 'Uncle Toms' by their monetarily challenged counterparts.

If you are ever called an 'Uncle Tom', please believe that the person saying this to you is jealous. Jealous that their life isn't as good as yours.
 5 years ago '07        #71
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
She shoulda stayed in jail. k!lling a baby is worse than k!lling an older person. The baby didn't even have a chance in life and your a.ss is free again?

American justice at work
RIOT!!!
 5 years ago '12        #72
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,390 | Props total: 5652 5652
 Dos-effect said:
50 year is a long fu*king time........she did her time.....it is what it is............
50 years is worth another person's life? get the fu*k outta here
 08-16-2012, 11:03 PM         #73
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shes going to k!ll herself soon like ol red from shawshank
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago