Aug 15 - Damn!! USA's longest-serving female inmate freed after 49 years

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
Joeh171 
space
space
$473 | Props total: 154 154
 TheMindOf said:
n*gga, shut up. you sound dumb.

The harshest punishments for "non violent" crimes go to those pumping crack through communities. That sh*t is equivalent to selling death to your own people. You've probably never seen first hand what that sh*t does to families (especially how it affects children).

and for the record, I in no way shape or form condone what this lady did, but fu*k it, she served her time.

But don't pretend like I should be having sympathy for people who destroy their own communities (no matter what race they are). Do the crime. Do the time.

TheMindOf said:
You're making the a.ssumption that ONLY white kids sell powder and ONLY black kids sell hard.

Thats stupid. You watch too much TV n*gga.

There's all types of gray area there. But to tell the truth, if you sell crack, knowing that the punishment is WAY harsher (which is common knowledge) than selling other drugs, you're doing it at your own risk and I have NO SYMPATHY for you when you get caught.

I have no sympathy for drug dealers (of any race)
 08-15-2012, 10:06 PM         #42
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crazy...
 08-15-2012, 10:10 PM         #43
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

and yet 1 guilty man (tookie) begged for redemption before being executed, but denied, showed no signs of being a threat either, just like this woman.

and the other proclaimed(troy davis) innocence till his final breath was taken away during execution, no evidence strong enough to k!ll all doubt, but yet was murdered by the justice system.

but then we have this crazy a.ss white lady and casey anthony out there roaming the world freely.

Damn shame. no room for mistake when it comes to minorities. Open your eyes my people.

Last edited by cheguevara; 08-15-2012 at 10:15 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #44
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041
 Prostyle said:
She gone to shocked seeing blacks runnin sh*t out chea now
 5 years ago '04        #45
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6420 6420
if somebody doesn't agree with you..call them an uncle tom...because you can't think of any other sh!t to say
 5 years ago '10        #46
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 justinjones said:
if somebody doesn't agree with you..call them an uncle tom...because you can't think of any other sh!t to say

I know right..

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #47
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
mixed on this thread right here.......i mean 50 years in the pen is a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time.....happy that she made parole in the sense that the system LET HER GO WITH NO SUPERVISION, A COMPLETE DISCHARGE??????!!!!!

WHERE THE fu*k THEY DO THAT AT FOR A BODY????

irate because, yeah, and i'm gonna say it, were that a black person.....no parole, if they did get it, no complete discharge (prolly on supervision for life) and they'd prolly be dead if the death penalty was available......

she tried to escape FOUR TIMES

i don't give a sh*t about what any white person in this thread could possibly say to this.......MINORITIES DON'T GET BREAKS LIKE THIS IN THE PRISON SYSTEM PERIOD. if we do, someone please show me an article of a black person getting out of jail after committing a murder. please, prove me wrong.....otherwise, all yall can eat a d!ck who disagrees.

there is no justice in the justice system for black folks. there just isn't and no one can really argue that intelligently.

that being said, i hope that she got hit by a bus for k!lling that baby all those years ago even after her 50 and that has sh*t to do with her being white.
 08-16-2012, 01:41 AM         #48
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
I heard she escaped from jail at one point.
I heard rick ross r*ped her when he was workin as a C.O.

08-16-2012, 02:49 AM         #49
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
You're making the a.ssumption that ONLY white kids sell powder and ONLY black kids sell hard.

There's all types of gray area there. But to tell the truth, if you sell crack, knowing that the punishment is WAY harsher (which is common knowledge) than selling other drugs, you're doing it at your own risk and I have NO SYMPATHY for you when you get caught.

Uncle Tom is that you?

Justin J, I don't know what to say, seeing you agree with Uncle Tom house negros and defending them
 5 years ago '08        #50
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2646 2646
 Gink said:
How can anyone judge this woman and condemn her, when the child's mother has forgiven her for what she did? I for one will not.
easy.
cuz the child didnt and wont get the chance.
and what the mom does for her OWN personal closure is irrelevant to the actual crime.
a lot of sh*t is fu*ked up in this world, infanticide is probably the most inconceivable and unforgivable.

5 years ago '10        #51
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:
Uncle Tom is that you?

Justin J, I don't know what to say, seeing you agree with Uncle Tom house negros and defending them
I would ask you what about that post makes me an "uncle tom" but

1) I really don't care what you think

2) Im pretty sure won wouldn't be able to articulate it anyway.

--

Anyway

ONCE AGAIN, If you're dumb enough to sell crack (knowing the consequences) and get caught, you deserve whatever sentence they throw at you. I don't care what race you are.

We better off without dumb n*ggas like that roaming the streets. They not contributing anything to society anyway.

Thats the problem with the black community. You rather call somebody an "uncle tom" for wanting drugs off the streets and away from children than to stand up and do the right thing for your own people.
 5 years ago '08        #52
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2646 2646
 TheMindOf said:

you live in the suburbs ?

first of all crack is cheaper, and more addictive so easier potential profit
secondly, connections, clientele and surroundings are critical
crack connections and clientele are both way easier to accrue when youre living in the hood obvs.
n*ggas arent selling crack on college campuses
its not like n*ggas have the option between the two like

[pic - click to view]

"hrmmm, crack or coke, i wonder which one of these drugs ill sell in my impoverished neighborhood....lets make it crack!"

[pic - click to view]

i didnt read the rest of this thread, but if you dont have sympathy for them, i hope your argument in no way defends this fu*king baby k!ller getting released

5 years ago '10        #53
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Imagin3 said:

first of all crack is cheaper, and more addictive so easier potential profit
secondly, connections, clientele and surroundings are critical
crack connections and clientele are both way easier to accrue when youre living in the hood obvs.
All those reasons that you just gave, are the reason that crack comes with stricter sentences. Its a more potentially detrimental drug than others. The "cheapness" and highly "addictive" nature make it a monster compared to powder cocaine and other drugs. You also mentioned the ease of gathering clientele. Every person on that clientele roster that was gathered so easily is somebody's father, mother, sister, brother, uncle.

Crack will destroy a whole community before any other drug on this earth will. Thats one of the reasons why they prosecute it harder.

also that STILL doesn't mean ONLY white kids sell powder and ONLY black kids sell hard.
 5 years ago '04        #54
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,141 | Props total: 444 444
I thought I'd never say this but heck with it

"Free Meech"

There I said it?
 5 years ago '09        #55
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
Probably gon' seem like some otherworldy sh*t when she see all this technology.
 5 years ago '05        #56
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,118 | Props total: 19788 19788
 TheMindOf said:
All those reasons that you just gave, are the reason that crack comes with stricter sentences. Its a more potentially detrimental drug than others. The "cheapness" and highly "addictive" nature make it a monster compared to powder cocaine and other drugs. You also mentioned the ease of gathering clientele. Every person on that clientele roster that was gathered so easily is somebody's father, mother, sister, brother, uncle.

Crack will destroy a whole community before any other drug on this earth will. Thats one of the reasons why they prosecute it harder.

also that STILL doesn't mean ONLY white kids sell powder and ONLY black kids sell hard.
but you need powder to make hard not the other way around
so if they prosecute powder more stiffly then hard wouldnt that be a bigger deterrent because you are dealing with the root of the problem not the after effects
 08-16-2012, 07:45 AM         #57
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gink said:
wow. all the bx black racists made their way into this thread. the sad thing is they tell themselves that they aren't racist. sad and scary.

bookmarks thread for future reference.

Racism is no joke and trolls should not use internet forums to stir problems with their races. It seems the poor people on this site blame the white man. While the persons who are doing well for themselves don't automatically use the white man as a crutch (excuse) for when things happen. But these persons doing well in life get called 'Uncle Toms' by their monetarily challenged counterparts.

If you are ever called an 'Uncle Tom', please believe that the person saying this to you is jealous. Jealous that their life isn't as good as yours.
Dumbest statement of the whole thread.........your completely stroking your own ego........one has nothing to do with the other.........ones outlook on life is not automatically correlated with how much money they make.....only a fu*king idiot would a.ssume this.
 08-16-2012, 08:24 AM         #58
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gink said:
if you felt you had to answer then you are feeling guilty. I guess we know which category you fall. it has everything to do with it.
I felt I had to answer it because it was a ridiculous statement. No more no less, Don't gas your self up Gump
 08-16-2012, 08:55 AM         #59
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gink said:
damn! you are feeling more guilty than I thought. You must really hate/blame white people for your troubles. You do know that the majority of whites don't mind if you excel. I honestly hope you find the path that leads you to happiness my bx compatriot.
So lets a.ssume your correct.........how can you a.ssume that your more successful then me without knowing me? How can you speak for most whites and what they want.......you must be the white person spokesman now.....(self elected of course)............
 5 years ago '05        #60
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,118 | Props total: 19788 19788
 aclockworkred71 said:
Prohibition will never deter, it is impossible.
i agree with that
i am talking about the sentencing guidelines
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago