Video from Hard Knocks of Chad Johnson getting cut

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
Philbin is a fu*kin f*ggot Chad should have headbutted him
 5 years ago '05        #102
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,784 | Props total: 4896 4896
Honestly this dude is not going to last as a NFL coach. Not a single time did he tell Chad why he was releasing him. All I heard was bunch coach speak.."not a good fit"... "not meshing". You about to end a man's career tell him exactly why and be direct about it.

Philbin demonstrated weakness and was afraid of a confrontation. Chad doesn't know why he was released because he told him it wasn't just about the previous night. Nobody watching that knows.
 5 years ago '11        #103
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,201 | Props total: 17585 17585
Damn that was hard to watch. He wasnt even upfront with hm.
 08-15-2012, 11:32 AM         #104
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn hard to watch I feel for 85 it was just 1 mistake with the law everyone either has 1 dwi or domestic violence it ain't no big deal unless he straight Chris browned the bi*ch then that's different
 5 years ago '09        #105
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
 izzy2024 said:
No team's ever gonna do Hard Knocks again
I felt that way before this year especially when they had to struggle just to find a team. Hard Knocks aint sh*t and needs to be off the air.
 5 years ago '04        #106
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5335 5335
 iggyemu said:
Honestly this dude is not going to last as a NFL coach. Not a single time did he tell Chad why he was releasing him. All I heard was bunch coach speak.."not a good fit"... "not meshing". You about to end a man's career tell him exactly why and be direct about it.

Philbin demonstrated weakness and was afraid of a confrontation. Chad doesn't know why he was released because he told him it wasn't just about the previous night. Nobody watching that knows.

yea he was afraid , you can tell in the body language the way he was all stiff, and chad was more the aggressor .
 08-15-2012, 11:40 AM         #107
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ever since he started messing with that piece of sh*t Evelyn Lozada his career was done smh...
 5 years ago '04        #108
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 iggyemu said:

Exactly. He was clearly cut because of the incident, he should have just come out and said it except he danced around it like a bi*ch.
 5 years ago '08        #109
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 iggyemu said:

yeah Philin failed epicly there...if I am the GM or Owner and I am watching that footage, I am on the brink of firing dude himself...he has no aura or presence that leads to me to believe he can be taken seriously as a coach or lead a group of men to anything close to a winning football season...

sh*t is wack tho how my n*gga Chad had to swallow his pride and play nice...u know he probably wanted to curse that f*ggot out...thats that sh*t I dont like about the NFL man, they borderline be taking a n*ggas balls from him on some act out and you lose millions sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #110
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
i think the coach shouldve went hard at johnson and knock some sense into him...been like yo "that sh*t you did is not okay and you know that...etc"

They gave him a last final shot and he blew it...
 5 years ago '07        #111
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,460 | Props total: 55949 55949
"My boy will get picked up again....(i hope) - T.O.
 5 years ago '04        #112
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,882 | Props total: 2940 2940
 El Fuerte said:
yeah Philin failed epicly there...if I am the GM or Owner and I am watching that footage, I am on the brink of firing dude himself...he has no aura or presence that leads to me to believe he can be taken seriously as a coach or lead a group of men to anything close to a winning football season...

sh*t is wack tho how my n*gga Chad had to swallow his pride and play nice...u know he probably wanted to curse that f*ggot out...thats that sh*t I dont like about the NFL man, they borderline be taking a n*ggas balls from him on some act out and you lose millions sh*t
its called a job bruh. doesnt matter if youre in mcdonalds or the nfl. you feel bad for him because he was going to make and is now going to lose 10x as much money as most people? should be incentive to not go around head butting bi*ches dont you think
 5 years ago '10        #113
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
No wayChad is not coming to the Cowboys that would not be a good look in so many ways...This was tough to watch when it rains it pours
 5 years ago '11        #114
mrbelvy 
space
space
$687 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t Embarassin fukkin wit that fake Gold diggin broad
 5 years ago '11        #115
mrbelvy 
space
space
Chad needs T.O Agent. That guy picks the right teams for aging Veterans like the Seahawks.
 5 years ago '11        #116
maxnn 129 heat pts129 OP
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 El Fuerte said:

On the other hand, if you heard Herm Edwards speak, you would think he would be a great coach. Don't think you can tell if a guy is a good head coach by his aura.
 5 years ago '11        #117
mrbelvy 
space
space
Herm talks alot of sh*t. But his players never bought into him all the way. He very funny analyst to watch tho Herm is a fukkin Riot
 5 years ago '04        #118
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
he'll get picked up by a team mid season... too much heat on Chad right now for ANY TEAM to wanna take that on,even teams that dont give a sh*t bout this stuff like The Cowboys or even more especially The Jets who live in the MEDIA CAPTIAL of the world... once all this dies down in a few weeks,he'll get some calls,lots of teams are lackin WR's and havin disappointin trainin camps with their WR's no way somebody doesnt pick him up..
 5 years ago '06        #119
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
dam they took the vid down
 5 years ago '12        #120
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 2421 2421
 iggyemu said:

rexy ryan doesnt even do the cuts for his team....his GM does.....but he took them to two AFC championships
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now