Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #141
ii_show_off 67 heat pts67
space
space
$4,762 | Props total: 2605 2605
 dre03 said:
OMG u are mentally fu*king retarded

You dumbass you missed the whole point... If your best player is not a post player than why the fu*k would you run an offense that centers around your second best player??? You wouldn't run the triangle if Kobe was the better player... You would run an offense suited for him...

How fu*king stupid are you where you didn't pick that up you dumb sh*t... Name another championship team who ran their offense through their second best player????
BECAUSE THE TRIANGLE OFFENSE IS RAN THROUGH THE POST AND IF YOUR SECOND BEST=BEST POST-UP PLAYER WHY THE fu*k WOULDNT YOU RUN YOUR OFFENSE THROUGH HIM... GET IT NOW fu*k FACE???

I MEAN I UNDERSTAND YOU'RE MENTALLY HANDICAPPED BUT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND AND AGREE WITH ME WHEN I SAY WHY RUN YOUR TRIANGLE OFFENSE THROUGH YOUR BEST PLAYER, WHO IS NOT YOUR BEST POST-UP PLAYER, AND SETTLE FOR ONE PERSON ON THE TEAM AVERAGING 20+ OR 30+, WHEN YOU CAN RUN THE TRIANGLE THROUGH YOUR SECOND BEST PLAYER ON THE TEAM WHO IS YOUR BEST POST-UP PLAYER AND HAVE TWO PLAYERS AVERAGING 20+???

YES IT IS PREFERRED TO RUN A TEAMS OFFENSE THROUGH THERE BEST OFFENSIVE WEAPON BUT IN THE CASE OF THE TRIANGLE OFFENSE YOUR BEST POST-UP PLAYER IS NOT GONNA ALWAYS BE YOUR BEST PLAYER OVERALL

IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THAN k!ll yourself...

Last edited by ii_show_off; 08-15-2012 at 09:10 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #142
MrFourteen5 
space
space
$3,814 | Props total: 7107 7107
 904Nole said:
All those bitter a.ss n*ggas whose food Jordan kept eating in that era are starting to come out the woodwork with their true feelings.
THIS^^^ N this guys been saying sh*t like this for years. he even said Dr J was better.
 6 years ago '04        #143
simm04 69 heat pts69
space
space
$6,982 | Props total: 21363 21363
this fool stupid hater cause he took ya out to start his run of championships
 6 years ago '04        #144
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
space
$20,136 | Props total: 9058 9058
lord of course hed say that his a.ss was standiing under goal he wasnt holding jordan !
 6 years ago '04        #145
space
space
 k3llz said:
not them Detroit n*ggaz fam, they owned MJ...u got the wrong n*ggaz...them n*ggaz was Trick Trick to Jordan so
then he beat them and they were never heard from again mean while he won 3 ring then came back and even let sally ride for a couple more rings
 6 years ago '04        #146
space
space
to me points in this thread as to why john salley is just speaking is opinion which counts for nothin when he has a bias because he is a piston ...he is one of them players that doesnt like mj to be called da best kus he played with another star who doesnt get any props......saying jordan was the greatest to him takes away from the pistons and zeke.....he wouldve never said this while playin with mj on camera!
 6 years ago '04        #147
space
space

stephen A hits on the head!
 6 years ago '09        #148
ii_show_off 67 heat pts67
space
space
$4,762 | Props total: 2605 2605
 UF4Soldier said:

stephen A hits on the head!
:succe ss: KOBE IN HIS PRIME OR LEBRON IN HIS PRIME...... KOBE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

6 years ago '04        #149
space
space
these are people who know and study the game telling u down right for all the good lebron is he just aint kut from the same cloth as mj and kobe for all his skills they won with less skills than him and more heart .......how u define great isnt just stats !
 6 years ago '06        #150
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,219 | Props total: 619 619
Salley is always gonna be bias on his views of MJ and Bird..... I feel him on the old pistons squads being under appreciated, but get over yourself... the averege joe/media always wanted them to lose, same as the modern day spurs... difference is, u won't hear ex spurs players making attention wh0ore comments about their competition...

despite his latest comment, he has said a lot of ignorant sh*t about MJ and Bird for YEARS... Him jumping ship to ride MJ's coattail for rings, shows he isn't about that life .... Your pissed that your boy Isiah got fu*ked over joining the olympic team, but hop on MJ's nuts a few years later Him being an attention wh0ore, is far from a reach...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
61 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
118 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
56 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
53 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
243 comments
19 hours ago