When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #121
ineedmusic23 2 heat pts
space
space
$775 | Props total: 152 152
well john salley, you didn't have to guard jordan did you? You're naming people you actually had to guard. Jordan woulda lit you up for 100pts. STFU.
 5 years ago '05        #122
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
Yep they put their hands all over him and he still averaged 30 ppg on 50% shooting. That's my goat.
 5 years ago '04        #123
daboss 
space
space
space
$356 | Props total: 0 0
and still beat them to get to the finals and win his first championship so I guess their gameplan didn't work
 5 years ago '10        #124
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
I bet this has something to do with the beef Thomas and MJ had...Sally and IsiahThomas are probably home boys
 5 years ago '04        #125
ohhohh 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,574 | Props total: 1114 1114
 Lucky Lefty14 said:
My bias towards Kobe usually would let me take him over Duncan and some other all-time players, but realistically speaking Kobe may be in the bottom half of the top 10 in terms of starting a franchise with. I have these players ahead of him (no particular order):

Kareem
Shaq
Hakeem
MJ
Duncan
Magic
Lebron

But Kobe's career has been more impressive to me in my opinion.

Thats because unlike these other superstars Kobe started from the bottom and earned his way without being giving the green light from day 1
 5 years ago '05        #126
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 2 2
 k3llz said:
ima listen to Salley before i listen to u n*ggaz, he played...WTF!!! you did

Bron & Kobe > Jordan
Just because you played a sport does not make you a good evaluator of talent in that sport. Michael Jordan with the Bobcats proves that point best.

Agentzer0oo0 said:
Just because he's giving his opinion doesn't mean you should agree with it. You're bugging saying Kobe & Bron>>>Jordan.

Kobe isn't even top 5

Shaq, Kareem, Tim Duncan, Jordan, Magic>>>>Kobe

Kobe has the same amount or more rings than 3 out of 5 of those players you listed. And is more skilled than every one of those players you listed outside of Jordan. If you don't think by the end of his career that Kobe will be a top 5 player, then you no longer need to speak on basketball.
 5 years ago '11        #127
mrbelvy 
space
space
$687 | Props total: 0 0
Salley just aint know what else to say at Work. But hate on MJ like the rest Dem Bad Boys
 5 years ago '11        #128
mrbelvy 
space
space
$687 | Props total: 0 0
I also think Spider Salley is gay sitting up there wit dem b ball hoes wit his legs crosssed gossipin bossipin lookin azz
 5 years ago '07        #129
THA JUICEMANE 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,371 | Props total: 590 590
This guy f.o.h
 5 years ago '12        #130
Mister504 
space
space
$84 | Props total: 0 0
No Detroit Piston will ever feel like Michael was the best. They hated him, still hate him, and John Salley is entitled to his opinion. I happen to agree with him.

Listen very few people will agree with this and that's okay.

Michael caught the league in transition. The league was a big man's game and the perimeter stars of the era before were on their way out (i.e. Magic, Bird, Clyde). So Michael shined because there was nobody to challenge him at the time.

You don't agree? Name 5 other ELITE shooting guards at that time?

Michael Jordan is probably the best competitor ever, might have the best shoes ever, but I don't think he is the best player ever. And don't talk about rings because Bill Russell has 11 (and had to battle against Wilt!)

Last edited by Mister504; 08-15-2012 at 03:19 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #131
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,486 | Props total: 1891 1891
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Shaq & Duncan isn't better than Kobe on a top ten list?????

Say fu*king word

Kobe fans must've conveniently forgotten who won finals MVP 3 times & a MVP on the same team with Kobe

The triangle is created from a post player on the strong-side block, the strong-side corner, and the extended strong-side wing, who gains possession on the first pass. The desired initial option in the offense is to pass to the strong-side post player on the block who is in good scoring position.

[pic - click to view]

hence why shaq got more touches and was more of the star on the team and this is also why kobe worked on his post game so he could be that number one option (as jordan was hence him getting the most touches etc etc) so ur point is therefore proven invalid... whoever is the best post player on the team is gonna shine in a triangle offense hence why when shaq left LA his career went to sh*t and he didnt get anymore mvp's

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by ii_show_off; 08-15-2012 at 03:42 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #132
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 ii_show_off said:

The triangle is created from a post player on the strong-side block, the strong-side corner, and the extended strong-side wing, who gains possession on the first pass. The desired initial option in the offense is to pass to the strong-side post player on the block who is in good scoring position.

[pic - click to view]

hence why shaq got more touches and was more of the star on the team and this is also why kobe worked on his post game so he could be that number one option (as jordan was hence him getting the most touches etc etc) so ur point is therefore proven invalid... whoever is the best post player on the team is gonna shine in a triangle offense hence why when shaq left LA his career went to sh*t and he didnt get anymore mvp's

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If Kobe was a better player than Shaq the offense would have been designed to go through him and not Shaq... Point blank... You run the offense through your best player

By your logic Bynum would have got more shine... So once again you fail
 5 years ago '09        #133
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,486 | Props total: 1891 1891
 dre03 said:

If Kobe was a better player than Shaq the offense would have been designed to go through him and not Shaq... Point blank... You run the offense through your best player

By your logic Bynum would have got more shine... So once again you fail
youre a fu*king moron... shaq was a better post player the triangle is built for the POST PLAYER!! POST!!! KEYWORD=POST!!! as in POST UP!! you idiot... kobe wasnt the best post player when shaq was there so he got point other ways like shooting 3's (like when he hit a record 12 3's) and fast breaks, and ISO's... when shaq and phil left he (kobe) shined in a "free lance 1 on 1 ISO offense" where he improved is post game a lot hence why when phil came back you seen kobe on the block a lot AND IN THE POST RUNNING THE TRIANGLE THRU HIM (and sometimes thru gasol and lamar only because they were good passers who would find derek and kobe for spot up 3's) because gasol is a face up big man and bynum just got his sh*t together these last two years and was actually healthy... so where did i fail?? or did you fail at understanding that the triangle is ran through the best POST UP PLAYER on the team??

d!ckhead...

EDIT: this why i say kobe is the best laker and was at that time... they didnt become a championship team until he got the starting position and!! he averaged 20+ in an offense that was designed fo big men and ran thru shaq... pippen only averaged 20 three seasons playing with jordan while kobe averaged 20 sic seasons and 30 one season while playing with shaq

Last edited by ii_show_off; 08-15-2012 at 08:45 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #134
3deanhg 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$707 | Props total: 160 160
 Retro said:
 5 years ago '06        #135
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2321 2321
Kobe>Jordan
 08-15-2012, 09:23 PM         #136
Lannister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee said:
Kobe>Jordan
open your nearest window

and jump out of it.
 5 years ago '06        #137
jj01 
space
space
$44,969 | Props total: 4685 4685
 modalee said:
Kobe>Jordan

quitting on his team multiple times and not even being the best player on 4 on those ship teams<

how do yall dismiss the quitting sh*t?
 5 years ago '11        #138
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12701 12701
 mrballer23 said:
I would take duncan over kobe 10 out of 10 times if I was starting a team.

[pic - click to view]

your team would be led by an Arvydas Sabonis wannabe over in MJ clone?!?!

....gtfo
[pic - click to view]

08-15-2012, 09:40 PM         #139
AmerigoCorleone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There are some stupid nigas on Boxden.

Kobe>Duncan? Dumbasses
 5 years ago '08        #140
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23353 23353
MJ aint the goat
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy