john salley dissing mj the goat (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
thacarter 
space
space
$939 | Props total: 194 194
Everyone have an opinion. But Kobe is by far the best that ever played. LeBron is Nowhere near Kobe norJordan.
 5 years ago '12        #102
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
From Sally to all the list making idiots in here, the amount of disrespect for the GOAT in this thread is astounding.

The Dream>>>>>

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #103
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,357 | Props total: 271 271
 thacarter said:
Everyone have an opinion. But Kobe is by far the best that ever played. LeBron is Nowhere near Kobe norJordan.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #104
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Johnson Barnes said:
Since when did John Salley's opinion hold weight.

Just another irrelevant a.ss n*gga hating on the GOAT.

n*gga use to carry his bags.
since he use to play in the NBA.

thacarter said:
lol
 5 years ago '06        #105
jj01 
space
space
$44,935 | Props total: 4619 4619
ppl k!ll me when the bring up jerry west, like he wasnt the greatest loser of all time. dude had a nice offensive game, but defense was non existent and wasnt the 2 way player that alot of the other top players of all time were. laker stans just suck his d!ck because he played for them.
 5 years ago '10        #106
chenderson12 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,170 | Props total: 986 986
Salley really never was a jordan kind of guy.. it was evident in his past while playing on the pistons.. Jordan was the most dominant player in his sport.. He dominated the 90s.. one of the golden ages of basketball. If he doesnt retire no offense to the great rockets teams.. Bulls would have had all those titles.. John salley sounds like Isiah should..
 5 years ago '10        #107
MarcusF87 
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
 stlcardinals19 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #108
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,080 | Props total: 3875 3875
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Just because he's giving his opinion doesn't mean you should agree with it. You're bugging saying Kobe & Bron>>>Jordan.

Kobe isn't even top 5

Shaq, Kareem, Tim Duncan, Jordan, Magic>>>>Kobe

thing is everyone talking got more than 1 ring...
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #109
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
Any man who calls himself Sally deserves to be b*tch slapped.

5 years ago '05        #110
thisisme 
space
space
space
$741 | Props total: 77 77
This is an impossible debate. players face off with other players at different times in there career. It wasn't prime Jordan vs. prime Kobe or pistons or magic or who ever. Hard to debate young Kobe vs aging Jordan, young lebron vs aging Kobe.

When they came into the nba they had to adapt/ develop. The pistons got the best of young Jordan, so by default salley is not gonna respect him cus "they" use to beat him. But it wasn't one player k!lling Jordan during that era, it was team effort.

When u say Jordan, u don't say Isiah Thomas beat him, u say the pistons beat him. Jordan dominated his positions. That is amazing. The nba is loaded with good allstars at the 1, 2, and 3. There is always a big man that dominates the current competition. There is a lack big men with skills. Now dominating is Dwight/Bynum. Shaq dominated, Hakeem did, Kareem did, and wilt also.

It's hard to compare a sg to a center. It depends on who get the ball first. But I believe 65% a sg will win. To many skill sets. I know Kobe will beat shaq one on one. But shaq dominated his position better than Kobe. But shaq faced a skinny motumbo, weak Yao, and aging other centers.

MJ is #1. Wilt is #2 ( he did so much though the game was developing) #3 is up in air. Kobe won't be the best cus he didn't dominate easily. He dominated the hard way with struggles. Lebron is a awesome player that dominates the court but he has too many struggles. It doesn't make since but he is skillful guy that lacks the dominating skill. He can fill up the stat sheet but how will he end his career. When those knees get bad and he lose that speed, can he depend on his jump shot like Kobe and Jordan? If he don't develop a good shot, lebron will have a ruff ending. Will have to go to the post and do work. Gonna be interesting.

Last edited by thisisme; 08-15-2012 at 08:14 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #111
nxtbigceleb 
space
space
space
$24 | Props total: 0 0
Former players 15 years from now will be critiquing Kobe's and Lebron's game in the same breath (Kobe was an overrated defender/Bron never had a reliable jumpshot) but they still all-time greats so who cares.[/QUOTE]

5 years ago '04        #112
rmemo 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$764 | Props total: 45 45
 coltraver said:
I was asking how low the % would be
Yea i know. I was adding to the guy you quote
 5 years ago '04        #113
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
No former Piston will give Jordan props... They hated Jordan...

John Salley is the same man who said Lebron is a way better shooter than Jordan...

Any opinion he had after that was null and void in my mind...
 5 years ago '04        #114
dj spydr 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 128 128
 thisisme said:
This is an impossible debate. players face off with other players at different times in there career. It wasn't prime Jordan vs. prime Kobe or pistons or magic or who ever. Hard to debate young Kobe vs aging Jordan, young lebron vs aging Kobe.

When they came into the nba they had to adapt/ develop. The pistons got the best of young Jordan, so by default salley is not gonna respect him cus "they" use to beat him. But it wasn't one player k!lling Jordan during that era, it was team effort.

When u say Jordan, u don't say Isiah Thomas beat him, u say the pistons beat him. Jordan dominated his positions. That is amazing. The nba is loaded with good allstars at the 1, 2, and 3. There is always a big man that dominates the current competition. There is a lack big men with skills. Now dominating is Dwight/Bynum. Shaq dominated, Hakeem did, Kareem did, and wilt also.

It's hard to compare a sg to a center. It depends on who get the ball first. But I believe 65% a sg will win. To many skill sets. I know Kobe will beat shaq one on one. But shaq dominated his position better than Kobe. But shaq faced a skinny motumbo, weak Yao, and aging other centers.

MJ is #1. Wilt is #2 ( he did so much though the game was developing) #3 is up in air. Kobe won't be the best cus he didn't dominate easily. He dominated the hard way with struggles. Lebron is a awesome player that dominates the court but he has too many struggles. It doesn't make since but he is skillful guy that lacks the dominating skill. He can fill up the stat sheet but how will he end his career. When those knees get bad and he lose that speed, can he depend on his jump shot like Kobe and Jordan? If he don't develop a good shot, lebron will have a ruff ending. Will have to go to the post and do work. Gonna be interesting.
My personal list has always been MJ#1, Magic#2 and Kareem#3...Wilt is an anomaly and I'd just have him in the top ten somewhere. It's amazing how many so called b-ball fans forget Kareem. Dude was a winner at every single level, set records and had the sky hook.
 5 years ago '06        #115
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
this dude is ALWAYS saying mj isn't the greatest. sh*t they just had a debate on first take the other day and sally was there and once again he said mj wasn't the best and even asked if mj was better than dr. j and when the panelist said yeah, he said " thats it, i'm walking off this set right now" dude does seem bitter as sh*t when it comes to jordan but he proclaims he's not a hater.
 5 years ago '10        #116
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
ask michael jordan who john salley is

buy aye if u gotta game plan for one guy...he was the truth...was their ever a game plan for salley?

when hand checking was allowed everyone did it...but what does that have to do with anything

he named one game where Isiah scored 41 on one foot...one game though...sh*t i can name mad games that jordan hit game winners with 40 plus points smh

YOU KNOW WHATS REALLY FUNNY THOUGH, OUT OF ALL THE GUYS HE NAMED THAT WERE SO CALLED BETTER THAN MJ, THEY HAVE ALL SAID AT ONE POINT MJ WAS THE GREATEST EVER
 08-15-2012, 10:50 AM         #117
Lannister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNITZCAPO said:

buy aye if u gotta game plan for one guy...he was the truth...was their ever a game plan for salley?

when hand checking was allowed everyone did it...but what does that have to do with anything

he named one game where Isiah scored 41 on one foot...one game though...sh*t i can name mad games that jordan hit game winners with 40 plus points smh

YOU KNOW WHATS REALLY FUNNY THOUGH, OUT OF ALL THE GUYS HE NAMED THAT WERE SO CALLED BETTER THAN MJ, THEY HAVE ALL SAID AT ONE POINT MJ WAS THE GREATEST EVER
 5 years ago '07        #118
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,408 | Props total: 889 889
 dre03 said:
No former Piston will give Jordan props... They hated Jordan...

John Salley is the same man who said Lebron is a way better shooter than Jordan...

Any opinion he had after that was null and void in my mind...

I think the hate was mutual, and there is nothing wrong with that. As a Bulls fan who witnessed the Pistons/Bulls rivalry, for a minute it was hard for me to root for Rodman even though he was an integral part of our second 3-peat. Zeke is a Chicago basketball legend, but to this day the majority of Chicago still hates dude.

"Me and Scottie and Michael never had a conversation in three years in Chicago. Only time we had a conversation was on the court, and that was it." - Dennis Rodman
 08-15-2012, 11:13 AM         #119
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First, I don't even compare Jordan and Bron. They approach the game in two totally different ways. They have two totally different mentalities and play the game extremely different

Jordans purpose every night was to go out and drop 50. Every time he touched the ball he wanted to score or demolish the person in front of him. Lebron doesn't play that way. Every time he touches the ball, he wants to be a playmaker...Even when LeBron scores 50, he hardly shoots the ball 30 or more times a game. Jordan did that on a consistent basis.

Kobe and Jordan play the game the same way and Jordan is the much better scorer. Jordan >>> Kobe
 5 years ago '04        #120
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 5333 5333
 GUNITZCAPO said:

most of the time you game plan for one person . just like teams game planned on stoping zeke, or magic , you always game plan to stop the best player , no matter who it is .
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy