Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-14-2012, 09:29 PM         #61
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

i fukks wit john salley

Last edited by SeaJaiye; 08-14-2012 at 09:39 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #62
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 A.G said:
Or maybe Kobe has stayed better for longer, won more titles and won more head-to-head series' against Duncan.
Not all titles are created equal tho. Being the best player on a title team and the 2nd best player on a title team is a huge difference IMO. Kobe was great from 00-02. They would not have won a title without him. But he wasn't the best player on his team those years.

Meanwhile, Duncan won 4 rings as his teams best player, and in 03 won with the least amount of help of any star player besides 94 Hakeem. He had a bunch of names, but nobody at the right point of their career.
Duncan has more MVPs, more finals MVPs, has a higher PER (which only counts offense), more WS, had a much bigger impact on defense. I don't want to bore you with more nerdy stats, so i'll just stop with this.

Who is better? Stockton or Payton. Remember, stockton stayed better for longer and won the head 2 head series as well. Neither one a ring as a key contributor. Therefore, Stockton must be better right?
 5 years ago '05        #63
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12551 12551
It's obvious John Salley saying wild sh*t just to keep getting on first take. Thats why Steve A Smith checked him easily and swiftly. Then proceeded to get sh*tted on by Skip
 08-14-2012, 09:39 PM         #64
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dun Language said:
jordan does hand check. fu*king phaggot would not survive in this generation
 k3llz said:
ima listen to Salley before i listen to u n*ggaz, he played...WTF!!! you did

Bron & Kobe > Jordan

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #65
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 maxnn said:
Not all titles are created equal tho. Being the best player on a title team and the 2nd best player on a title team is a huge difference IMO. Kobe was great from 00-02. They would not have won a title without him. But he wasn't the best player on his team those years.

Meanwhile, Duncan won 4 rings as his teams best player, and in 03 won with the least amount of help of any star player besides 94 Hakeem. He had a bunch of names, but nobody at the right point of their career.
Duncan has more MVPs, more finals MVPs, has a higher PER (which only counts offense), more WS, had a much bigger impact on defense. I don't want to bore you with more nerdy stats, so i'll just stop with this.

Who is better? Stockton or Payton. Remember, stockton stayed better for longer and won the head 2 head series as well. Neither one a ring as a key contributor. Therefore, Stockton must be better right?
That's a fair argument. Duncan won 4 rings (arguably 3 as best player - he was not the best in 05 imo), but his teams were absolutely STACKED. They may not have had a ton of offensive firepower, but defensively, you're talking about all-time great teams, and that wasn't only because of Timmy.

MVP's - media voted award. Kobe could have had 2 or 3 given the right circumstances and the fact that he was heavily hated in the mid 00's probably counted against him.

Finals MVPs - sure.

PER - BS stat that portrays very little.

WS - see PER.

And Stockton is better than Payton, but we're talking about two completely different tiers of players. Kobe & Duncan are on the same tier.. But objectively, and ignoring all biases (or as much as possible), I think Kobe has had a better overall career, had the better peak and sustained his level of play for far longer.
 08-14-2012, 09:40 PM         #66
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
since jordan retired, duncan been the greatest winner in nba only way i see ppl putting kobe higher is cuz duncan borin as fukk
 5 years ago '06        #67
jj01 
space
space
$44,942 | Props total: 4631 4631
this bum has always been sour, its because of his love for isiah he wants to get the goat back for that dream team sh*t.

fu*k this lame

tom arnold and mike irvin on bdssp>
 5 years ago '10        #68
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,591 | Props total: 30532 30532
Heat Fans go hard for Jordan

Must be because pat the rat hung his jersey up in the arena for a team he never played for
 08-14-2012, 09:54 PM         #69
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ n*ggaz acting like Jordan is the God and invented ball, n*gga came at the perfect time, Bron is better than Jordan, idgaf WHAT you n*ggaz talking about

Mullen is a hall of famer in the 90's wtf!! u think Kobe/Bron/Wade would do

Jordan had Russel/Starks/Ehlo/Hornacek to guard him lmao fu*kouttahere
 5 years ago '04        #70
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 DEDOS said:
funny how all the things u are trying to downgrade kobe is weak at. slap yourself stanley you base what you think is "BS" on what kobe is good or not good at. fu*k outta hea
Actually, I understand statistics at a high level and recognize the shortcomings of creating a supposedly all-encompassing statistic.

Whereas a lot of people just like to quote the numbers without really knowing what they mean..

You find me a guy who has Lebron James, David Robinson, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul & Neil Johnston in their top 10 all time, and I'll show you a guy who doesn't know sh*t about basketball.
 5 years ago '04        #71
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,547 | Props total: 2799 2799
Duncan was the best player on his team for 2-3 of the titles

not 4. . .

Kobe been better for longer and head to head kobes squads destroyed duncans. Duncan aint on no all time lists. Kobe gonna retire as a top 3 scorer in nba history

More all nba 1st teams
More all NBA defensive 1st teams

I will still always remember Duncan for being Shaqs bi*ch in every crunch time

As for salley. . .hes right

Last edited by abstractq; 08-14-2012 at 10:28 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #72
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 abstractq said:
Duncan was the best player on his team for 2-3 of the titles

not 4. . .

Kobe been better for longer and head to head kobes squads destroyed duncans. Duncan aint on no all time lists. Kobe gonna retire as a top 3 scorer in nba history

More all nba 1st teams
More all NBA defensive 1st teams

I will still always remember Duncan for being Shaqs bi*ch in every crunch time

As for salley. . .hes right
He was the leading scorer, top rebounder and best defender on all 4 title teams. Despite what Lestanleys tell you, you can't judge who the best player on a team solely by who won finals MVP.

For example, of the 5 championship teams in the 80s, only 1 or 2 of the Finals MVPs actually went to the best player on the team.
The reason why Kobe has more defensive 1st teams is they continued to give kobe that award even when he didn't deserve it.
Saying Duncan isn't on any all time lists? What?

And Salley is right? 39 year old Kareem > prime MJ?
Isiah > MJ?

Last edited by maxnn; 08-14-2012 at 10:37 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #73
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
all time rebounds, duncan is like 20th
all time blocked shots hes like 10th and they only kept track of that stat recently
hes not even top 25 in points

what separates duncan from the dozens of other big men? Statistically this n*gga is as boring as his personality

to be honest, duncan is essentially as good as garnett but he had a better squad surrounding him for most of his career

lol@ kobe getting all defense 1st team when he didnt deserve it. . .him not deserving it is your opinion. And its a minority opinion. As evidenced by the fact that kobe kept making all defense
 5 years ago '09        #74
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,949 | Props total: 22219 22219
 abstractq said:
all time rebounds, duncan is like 20th
all time blocked shots hes like 10th and they only kept track of that stat recently
hes not even top 25 in points

what separates duncan from the dozens of other big men? Statistically this n*gga is as boring as his personality

to be honest, duncan is essentially as good as garnett but he had a better squad surrounding him for most of his career

lol@ kobe getting all defense 1st team when he didnt deserve it. . .him not deserving it is your opinion. And its a minority opinion. As evidenced by the fact that kobe kept making all defense
you really think kobe is a better defender than russell westbrook? its okay to ride for your man but, cmon my man let's be real about a few things we all know kobe got some undeserving life achievement awards just as many other greats have benefited from in some form or another.
 5 years ago '04        #75
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
you really think kobe is a better defender than russell westbrook? its okay to ride for your man but, cmon my man let's be real about a few things we all know kobe got some undeserving life achievement awards just as many other greats have benefited from in some form or another.

russell westbrook? lol . . .

kobe isnt the defender he once was but hes still a better defender than westbrook

its funny that yall think that kobe is so beloved by basketball voters that he gets awards that arent due him. . . when tim duncan been the medias posterchild for everything right in the nba ever since he stayed in college before joining the league

if anybody would get an undeserved award its duncan. . .like when he was winnign mvps when shaq was clearly the best player in the league
 5 years ago '09        #76
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,949 | Props total: 22219 22219
 abstractq said:
russell westbrook? lol . . .

kobe isnt the defender he once was but hes still a better defender than westbrook

its funny that yall think that kobe is so beloved by basketball voters that he gets awards that arent due him. . . when tim duncan been the medias posterchild for everything right in the nba ever since he stayed in college before joining the league

if anybody would get an undeserved award its duncan. . .like when he was winnign mvps when shaq was clearly the best player in the league
kobe can't D up better than westbrook, or wade, two guards he was higher than last year. I wanna hear what your saying but saying a 34 year old kobe is guarding n*ggas up harder than westbrook right now just makes everything go in one ear and out the other.
 5 years ago '09        #77
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,355 | Props total: 34911 34911
for every john salley i can show you 20 players who say jordan is the best ever. so we're just gonna take this 1 rogue player seriously?
 5 years ago '04        #78
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
He kept that sh*t so real today, n*ggas need to hop off of MJ's jock, sh*t is disgusting, he's one of the greatest, no doubt, but to act like he's head and shoulders above all of the other greats is just disrespectful, like he said Magic, Jerry , Dr.J, ect. in their primes , are all on par with MJ, it's atleast arguable.
 5 years ago '04        #79
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
out of all the good defenders in the league, you pick russell westbrook?

Youd be better off saying kobes not the defender that Bradley is . . .

but whatever, kobe didnt make all nba defensive 1st team last year. . .but for a LONG stretch he was the best defensive 2guard in the league

Tim duncan never led the league in pts, never led the league in rebounds, never led the league in blocks, FG%, a.ssists, steals. . .

how you top 5 all time and never led the league in ANYTHING except games played? And like I said, he got 2 mvps that rightfully belong to shaq and/or kobe
 5 years ago '09        #80
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12347 12347
This isn't anything new he spittin. I have heard many NBA cats that played when he play say the same damn thing. The problem is he was so great that no matter what is said and can be proven people wouldnt listen because nobody would give a fu*k about his deficiencies.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy