Charles Hamilton has officialy gone crazy [explains J. Cole diss track]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #161
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2047 2047
 Cartel-Clipz said:
what the fu*k?
give it a second listen and really pay attention to what hes saying. it makes more sense the second time around
 5 years ago '05        #162
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 HeruDat said:
I don't know how this went over people heads. Same people saying a pyramid = illuminati. I understand why they say it, but the pyramid appears around the world before the music industry. Especially american rap music.
You are the illuminati, once you believe and accept that shyt you accept that there is a group of people or organization that controls you and what you do when in reality you have free will and control what you do. Biting the apple of knowledge believing in false shyt, you create the illuminati by actually believing and acknowledging its existence. Trust yourself, trust the most high and you'll be able to see through n*ggaz like Charles Hamilton and all the other BS this world throw at you.I know n*ggaz wanna beleive in BS, be my guest. Anyway, CH talented dude his freestyle skills was nice at one time, he never had a realistic chance in this market. His antics are hilarious and entertaining, the battle with serious jones was priceless, dude is a walking circus. That sums him up

Last edited by neworleansavior; 08-16-2012 at 02:56 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #163
lowlow 
space
space
space
$758 | Props total: 3 3
wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOA
 5 years ago '11        #164
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,364 | Props total: 4233 4233
 Dos-effect said:

Pay attention to the self diagnosis of his wheel chair.........the dude is caught out there.
At 3:38 he talks about his hospitalization and says "I don't think I need Zyprexa" which is medicine used to treat schitzophrenia. You had it spot on from the gate...dude is definitely schitzophrenic but it seems as if he has yet to accept it. Oh yeah and lol at all these cats in here talking about going to the 6th and 7th dimensions and sh*t...7th dimension my a.ss. I'm all for spiritual development and growth but this new age urban mysticism which incorporates rap is pure idiocy. The powers that be don't f!ght over money, they f!ght over land and natural resources therefore I have a hard time trying to figure out when and where they would need the help of J Cole and Jay Z. For perspective, they wouldn't even let half these n*ggaz into Buckingham Palace and that isn't even the top of the food chain because when the queen enters the City of London she has to bow before the Lord Mayor...and this is a broad that wont even let you turn your back to her to leave a room. Im getting off on a tangent but all I wish to get across is the fact that rap means jack sh*t to people who steal countries and natural resources.
 5 years ago '04        #165
lowlow 
space
space
space
$758 | Props total: 3 3
wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOA
 5 years ago '10        #166
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
did this n*gga casually quote mf doom lol. this n*gga gone...
 08-16-2012, 04:01 PM         #167
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mtv wouldn't have put the 198(1) thing in there unless it was for a reason
 5 years ago '09        #168
59fifty 
space
space
$22,659 | Props total: 10132 10132
just listened again.........dis n*gga...

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #169
Dmart617 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 2818 2818
 Deuterion said:
At 3:38 he talks about his hospitalization and says "I don't think I need Zyprexa" which is medicine used to treat schitzophrenia. You had it spot on from the gate...dude is definitely schitzophrenic but it seems as if he has yet to accept it. Oh yeah and lol at all these cats in here talking about going to the 6th and 7th dimensions and sh*t...7th dimension my a.ss. I'm all for spiritual development and growth but this new age urban mysticism which incorporates rap is pure idiocy. The powers that be don't f!ght over money, they f!ght over land and natural resources therefore I have a hard time trying to figure out when and where they would need the help of J Cole and Jay Z. For perspective, they wouldn't even let half these n*ggaz into Buckingham Palace and that isn't even the top of the food chain because when the queen enters the City of London she has to bow before the Lord Mayor...and this is a broad that wont even let you turn your back to her to leave a room. Im getting off on a tangent but all I wish to get across is the fact that rap means jack sh*t to people who steal countries and natural resources.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #170
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,364 | Props total: 4233 4233
 Dmart617 said:

[pic - click to view]

I'm not saying if he's right or wrong...I'm just saying that this 7 dimension crap is the stupidest thing I've ever heard...especially since they're using the words of a person obviously suffering from schizophrenia to substantiate their claims.
 5 years ago '10        #171
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440

[video - click to view]

More stuff
 5 years ago '10        #172
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 23784 23784
this guy has been so far ahead of everyone, for so long.
 5 years ago '11        #173
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,005 | Props total: 606 606
 rockyin4 said:

More stuff
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy