Phat ass white girl for real
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
No comparison but ..they also called Jesus crazy

This guy seems to be in his right mind, possibly rambling because he's not reading a rehearsed script or off the teleprompter.
 08-15-2012, 09:35 PM         #122
Twelve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He talking that paranoid n*gga talk. Using symbolism to try to tell you something rather than just say it. sh*t was all over the place.
 5 years ago '11        #123
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
This is what happens when y'all believe in garbage artist haha fucc pink sonic yell™
 5 years ago '10        #124
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3
illuminati?
 5 years ago '10        #125
trill jackson 739 heat pts739
space
space
$18,881 | Props total: 13340 13340
He's probably bi polar and schitz there's obviously something wrong with him
 08-15-2012, 10:08 PM         #126
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where can i get in touch with this n*gga i wanna invite dude to lunch and have a good long talk about this industry sh*t
 08-15-2012, 10:10 PM         #127
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im weak @ "put it on me, pause"
 08-15-2012, 10:19 PM         #128
trap or cry1080 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joehook said:
man shut the fu*k up

sh*t, your a bigger lame for trying to comprehend and disect that BS he was talking..

So glad im 27 and listened to real hip-hop before the internet became a major factor in the hiphop game.. You kids have to deal with this lame and stupid sh*t.
we may not know what he was talking about right now but it doesn't mean we need to be closed minded about the message he is trying to send
 5 years ago '11        #129
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
 nyc said:
do you think the world will end or just an overall rise from 3rd dimension? What makes you think Charles is in 6th?
The mere fact that we are all talking about Charles proves he has been to the 6th. I don't know if the world will end but if it doesn't humans only got 10,000 more years anyways. - Keith Clark
 08-15-2012, 10:32 PM         #130
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TeddiGramz said:
So what a n*gga rapped about bettering yourself, his surroundings, his problems and his emotions?

What if the label made.... ahem... "encouraged" him to write more songs about money, weed, hoes, and cars? What if they tell him to dumb it down...

I remember I read somewhere that Too Short's label always encouraged him to make more nasty songs.... He said that in an interview.. Then there is the Lupe situation....

I kinda see this happen with J. Cole too... I heard Friday Night Lights and The Warm Up..
You can listen to his verses now and it seems as he has changed slightly...
THats exactly what I mean.....also some of those dudes not rockin skiny jeans DEF have sold out in terms of what they RAPPING ABOUT....so its a give or take all in all....ur sellin the fu*k out and changing wh0 u are...everyone can agree all these artists much was so much better when they came out and then when they get "PUT ON" they lose substance and just suck....its lame when so many people conform instead of STANDING UP against the industry I mean these old wrinkled fuks in suits dont know nothing about HIP HOP or CARE about the art why we folding against them? We got the numbers its like SMH
Dudes so easily sell out and fold its sad no unity or planning, we need leaders tho and nowadays society breeds a whole lot of FOLLOWERS.

08-15-2012, 10:40 PM         #131
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props to whoever finds the J Cole song Charles was referring to being "taken off the internet"
 5 years ago '11        #132
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
 Dos-effect said:
So MTV, J.Dilla and Jesus of all people are connected now? And how exactly does 2012 add into this equation. You got to the 5th dimension and what did you see? What lays around us that is not visible to the nekkid eye? And how do you know your visit wasn't just a bad trip? If God exist on the 7th then what level was Jesus? Why did Jesus die. What do musicians(only the rappers apparently) have to gain by worshiping false Gods? Why are this n*ggas finger nails blacker then Foxy Brown's lips? And why does he insinuate that he somehow fathered J.Cole? You should look up Schizophrenia........thats what that interview actually sounded like, especially his referral to powerful people who were on his side. Who are these people and why are they on his side.......a person who has no leverage.......you your self sir are full of sh*t and trolling your a.ss off right now..........and the people applauding know good and damn well they have no fu*king idea what you are talking about............
Its not about the people its numerology...me and you are imperfect but mathematics are perfect. The 5th dimension can't be explained to people who have not been there. There is no such thing as a good or bad trip everything in life is an experience devoid of classification. Classification is a way for humans to analyze what they see on Earth this all ceases to exist within other dimensions there is no black or white. Jesus, Buddha, Lao Zi, Muhammad, Krishna, etc. all met God and traveled to infinite universes and dimensions. All HUMANS WORSHIP FALSE GODS. He painted his finger nails black cuz he's ON DRUGS. Drugs open your all chakras and allow demons to enter. I'm not saying Charles is or isn't a schizoid I'm not his doctor. I don't know if this industry sh*t is real but I've talked to be who have been asked and rejected it. Most people DO know exactly what I'm talking about and for anybody whose confused GOOGLE The Monroe Institute and do your own research I'm not trolling its a weekday I'm a weekend troll. - Keith Clark
 08-16-2012, 12:32 AM         #133
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ monroe institute sound like some dude who tryna mind control muphuckas w his music
 08-16-2012, 12:54 AM         #134
lowkeykiller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the hell is he talking about lol
 5 years ago '04        #135
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Is this n*gga studying scientology? What the Hell?????
 08-16-2012, 02:22 AM         #136
POMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he was telling knowldge but people dident pick up
 5 years ago '07        #137
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4748 4748

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #138
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,418 | Props total: 589 589
this whole post made me laugh harder than i have laughed all day. thank you sir

[pic - click to view]

fu*k outta here defending this crazy azz nicca. Wtf is he smoking?[/QUOTE]
 5 years ago '11        #139
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 4600 4600
A paternal standpoint? Is he saying j. Cole is his son? Supernatural? This guy said what if sonic had a son
 5 years ago '04        #140
K i n g R 926 
space
space
$3,068 | Props total: 1 1
anybody see this bum at SOBs. Want to know how bad it was..
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago