Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-15-2012, 06:09 PM         #101
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See this is what yall failing to realize. Tails is J.cole as Sonic is CH. Of course J.cole won (1). But 1981 is a far reach for 20(12) I mean does CH think he will progress or transcend should I say to gather his rings like the lady that was interviewing him? Hence why sonic always tried to capture the rings, (Lord of the Rings)= Saturn. Refer to Egyptian Book of the Dead for that. It all psychological but to write it off as crazy is retarded. Open your mind. I myself have only reached the second level so with more yoga and meditation I will soon peak. Also as far as Sonic (Ch) having a kid (JC) giving his fathers blessings to the world (deep).

"Also Mtv 1, this is the biggest 1 in the galaxy." Mtv is the reigning champ. Peep the picture below and tell me you don't see it. CH won (one).....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

fu*k outta here defending this crazy azz nicca. Wtf is he smoking?

Last edited by whyarguewithgod; 08-15-2012 at 06:12 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #102
Luv Land 
space
space
space
$980 | Props total: 0 0
yo this sh1t is hilarious.

but c ham is the symbol for yall internet dudes

a bunch of charles hamiltion motherfuuckers
 5 years ago '12        #103
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 9811 9811
 Dos-effect said:
So MTV, J.Dilla and Jesus of all people are connected now? And how exactly does 2012 add into this equation. You got to the 5th dimension and what did you see? What lays around us that is not visible to the nekkid eye? And how do you know your visit wasn't just a bad trip? If God exist on the 7th then what level was Jesus? Why did Jesus die. What do musicians(only the rappers apparently) have to gain by worshiping false Gods? Why are this n*ggas finger nails blacker then Foxy Brown's lips? And why does he insinuate that he somehow fathered J.Cole? You should look up Schizophrenia........thats what that interview actually sounded like, especially his referral to powerful people who were on his side. Who are these people and why are they on his side.......a person who has no leverage.......you your self sir are full of sh*t and trolling your a.ss off right now..........and the people applauding know good and damn well they have no fu*king idea what you are talking about............

5 years ago '04        #104
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,749 | Props total: 2410 2410
[IMG]http://www.clubchopper.com/photopost/data/500/Not_This_sh*t_Again.gif[/IMG]
 5 years ago '05        #105
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
...life after death.. is life..

..dont try and act like you know something... cuz all you doing is speculating about misinterpretations...

who knows what really happened in history, because we dont know what was lost or hidden..

n*gga trying to finish a puzzle with only a few pieces'

...ironic cuz he he a few pieces short of a puzzle his damn self
 5 years ago '11        #106
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
yeah...i'm gonna take my original position and just say this n*gga is crazy. I try not to dismiss people and try to find some understanding from them because plenty of people think people are crazy before the sh*t actually happens. But I think Charles is just a schizophrenic person and the heroin addiction didn't help him. He has episodes every few months. I remember him apologizing to Jimmy and Interscope clearly.
 5 years ago '11        #107
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 175 175
what. the. fu*k.?
 08-15-2012, 07:14 PM         #108
DiverseComplex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga QUOTED DOOM!!! LMAO
 08-15-2012, 07:22 PM         #109
Youngonereese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there is nothing "over peoples heads" about sonic having a baby.....and he says all of these people are spending money on this situation, why wont they spend money on him? im sure a good PR agent could fit the budget somewhere....
 5 years ago '10        #110
ReelCeasar 182 heat pts182
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 4299 4299
i cant watch the vid cuz Im in Canada...anyone 1 wanna explain whatt is being said
 5 years ago '09        #111
Dice 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 187 187
Is sega creating a game where sonic has babies?

What the fu*k is he talking about.
 5 years ago '12        #112
Tron Carter 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 1648 1648
Him and ab-Soul need to have a talk.
 5 years ago '09        #113
59fifty 
space
space
$22,682 | Props total: 10146 10146
 Chance902 said:
i cant watch the vid cuz Im in Canada...anyone 1 wanna explain whatt is being said
The illuminati/hollywood= mondo burger
ch= ed

U mess w/ mondo burger, uuuu go to da grinder...look my post on pg 5
 08-15-2012, 07:36 PM         #114
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
common sense says he just crazy, but the industry been known to have some weird scary sh*t goin on. maybe Charles really is tryin to tell us somethin. hollywood got a weird way of makin people bug out n look crazy.
 08-15-2012, 08:10 PM         #115
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
charles hamilton exists because of this thread
 08-15-2012, 08:17 PM         #116
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why was he cut off at 1981 tho?
 5 years ago '06        #117
louielou 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 478 478
What would happen if a alien had a baby pause sonic sega
 5 years ago '04        #118
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 08-15-2012, 09:30 PM         #119
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
Alright...maybe I'm not being fair to Charles. He's trying to say something from maybe 2:48 and on. But I don't know if he wants to appear crazy or sprinkle in random sh*t to purposefully make himself seem less credible. But being objective, he said "it's like Sonic having a kid." Now, Sonic being an alien do you know what it could do to the world and yadda yadda, Sonic is obviously him. We all knows he refers to himself as Sonic. J Cole would have to be the kid. So, he says he felt he had to embrace J cole from a PATERNAL standpoint, so that pretty much confirms it. He said Cole wanted attention and once he found out that Cole was lying, he went off. So what I take from this is that Charles thought Cole was gonna be on his side and share his message, but when Cole got big, he turned against him by abandoning him and making radio songs, I guess "selling his soul".

So basically, Charles is saying he's the reason Cole was signed and blew up but he was just using Charles for that. He didn't really share his vision. Dude is still crazy though. But I know he's intelligent.
man shut the fu*k up

sh*t, your a bigger lame for trying to comprehend and disect that BS he was talking..

So glad im 27 and listened to real hip-hop before the internet became a major factor in the hiphop game.. You kids have to deal with this lame and stupid sh*t.
 08-15-2012, 09:31 PM         #120
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithClark said:
I kinda get this and understand this sh*t when he says "supernatural" he doesn't mean it in the regular sense he is using the word as a metaphor for power and control of corporations over the publics perceptions i.e. mind control by the media (go watch Halloween 3 if your still confused).

When he was talking about Sonic it probably threw alot of you all off because he used an analogy as a hypothetical situation (this is common in schizophrenia). He meant that J. Cole stated "J Dilla birthed his style" Charles feels he is possessed by J Dilla and thinks J. Cole is nowhere near the greatness of Dilla. The rest of the interview is about industry stuff. - Keith Clark
another idiot.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago